Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

The estimated time when whites will no longer make up the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years to 2050 because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the flow of foreigners into the U.S.

Census Bureau figures released Wednesday update last year's prediction that white children would become a minority in 2023 and the overall white population would follow in 2042. The earlier estimate did not take into account a drop in the number of people moving into the U.S. because of the economic crisis and the immigration policies imposed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

The 2050 estimate is one of four projections released that is based on rates for births and deaths and a scenario in which immigration continues its more recent, slower pace of adding nearly 1 million new foreigners each year. Demographers said that scenario offers the best look for now at the future demographic makeup based on current conditions, rather than other models which assume higher rates of immigration.

The United States has 308 million people today; two-thirds are non-Hispanic whites.

The total population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the new projection, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population. Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today. Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28 percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.

The point when minority children become the majority is expected to have a similar delay of roughly eight years, moving from 2023 to 2031.

The population 85 and older is projected to more than triple by 2050, to 18.6 million.

The actual shift in demographics will be influenced by a host of factors that can't be accurately forecast the pace of the economic recovery, cultural changes, natural or manmade disasters, as well as an overhaul of immigration law, which may be debated in Congress as early as next year.

As a result, the Census Bureau said the projections should be used mostly as a guide.

The agency also released numbers showing projections based on "high" rates of immigration more likely if more-flexible government policies and a booming U.S. economy attract large numbers of foreigners as well as "low" immigration, a possible scenario if U.S. policies don't change much while the economy substantially improves.

_With high immigration, the minority "tipping point" is moved up to 2040, two years earlier than the previous estimate. At that time, Asians would have a much larger share, at 8 percent, since their population growth is more dependent on immigration than birth rates.

_With low immigration, the "tipping point" arrives by 2045.

Under a purely theoretical "zero immigration" scenario in which the U.S. effectively does not take in any immigrants, whites would remain the majority in 2050, making up a solid 58 percent of the U.S. population. In such a case, the share of Hispanics would increase to 21 percent because of high fertility rates and a younger population.

Under a "zero immigration" model, the 65 and older population also grows substantially faster, comprising nearly 1 in 4 Americans.

"These projections show that immigration will serve to replenish our labor force as baby boomers age into retirement and make our population younger without overburdening our schools and other community resources," said William H. Frey, a demographer at Brookings Institution
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486687
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I really couldn't care less if we were black, white, orange, purple, whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:17 pm

I don't care for color, but I care about illegal immigration. We need to stop it before it's too late, because I for one don't want to have to learn spanish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10841
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I don't care for color, but I care about illegal immigration. We need to stop it before it's too late, because I for one don't want to have to learn spanish

Better start learnin' amigo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm

I took three years of spanish lol, and I don't desire any more.

Alot of people think I'm a racist, but alot of immigrants don't assimilate into our culture. Instead of combining our cultures, which was the intent of the country to begin with, many immigrants don't learn english and come here illegally which destroys our economy and forces us to learn spanish. I don't have a problem with any immigrant who learns to speak english instead of refusing to and forcing us to learn their language,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I took three years of spanish lol, and I don't desire any more.

Alot of people think I'm a racist, but alot of immigrants don't assimilate into our culture. Instead of combining our cultures, which was the intent of the country to begin with, many immigrants don't learn english and come here illegally which destroys our economy and forces us to learn spanish. I don't have a problem with any immigrant who learns to speak english instead of refusing to and forcing us to learn their language,

No nintendo amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11812
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 am

blackstar wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:

This.

Well I'd be worried if I started seeing orange and purple people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5570
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 pm

How ironic. White people show up here, exterminate the native population, rape the continent's once plentiful natural resources and generally ride the place into the shitter and now we're complaining that we're being bred out? Karma's a bitch, guess we'll have to deal with it. Maybe the latinos can run things without fucking everything up, something we are clearly incapable of doing ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Hahahahaha you're funny PoS

Our ancestors did run out the indians and that's hilarious, excuse me native americans. Only I'm sure you realize, living in Chicago and all, that illegal immigrants bring nothing but trouble. You know, there's a reason they won't come here legally...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Hahahahaha you're funny PoS

Our ancestors did run out the indians and that's hilarious, excuse me native americans. Only I'm sure you realize, living in Chicago and all, that illegal immigrants bring nothing but trouble. You know, there's a reason they won't come here legally...

Because it takes years and years to come here legally and all the technicalities involved can disqualify you. Plus they also bring in cheap labor, otherwise you'd be paying a whole lot more for quite a few things.

Edit: Plus, I for one do not think fucking genocide is "hilarious"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Illegal immigrants ruin the economy. Sure, businesses get cheap labor but when you pay an illegal immigrant you are essentially throwing your money away. The illegals can spend it, but more often than not they send money out of the country to family members elsewhere. Plus since their wages are really low you aren't paying out as much as you would normally, which ruins the competition. Make no mistake, illegals are a plight on our economy. I don't have a problem with any immigrant if they come here legally, because each and everyone one of us decends from an immigrant. But when people come here illegally they cause alot of problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Illegal immigrants ruin the economy. Sure, businesses get cheap labor but when you pay an illegal immigrant you are essentially throwing your money away. The illegals can spend it, but more often than not they send money out of the country to family members elsewhere. Plus since their wages are really low you aren't paying out as much as you would normally, which ruins the competition. Make no mistake, illegals are a plight on our economy. I don't have a problem with any immigrant if they come here legally, because each and everyone one of us decends from an immigrant. But when people come here illegally they cause alot of problems

Considering consumering IS the damn economy I'm pretty sure a few jobs that no one else takes for some cheap quality stuff would "ruin the economy." Plus if you've been keeping track, the plight of the economy was caused by wealthy bankers cheers Seriously, the only problems that Iwould consider illegals causing is not paying some taxes and using government aid. Even then, most of their wages are so low that even if they would be t be taxed it would be from to lowest bracket or exempt all together. As far as using government programs, even damn citizens use them so the point it moot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Our recession right now is caused by lenders giving loans to idiots who bought houses they can't afford, as well as an increase in oil prices not too long ago that, along with with auto industry's insane benefits and wages, drove our automakers into the shitter.

But illegal immigrants don't help. In fact they do more hurt, because usually the factory jobs that they take can be held by a legal citizen, and would be held by a legal citizen otherwise. Trust me, I live in Elkhart county, the RV capital of the country. Pretty much all of our factories are shut down and our hispanic population has decreased significantly because there is no work for them.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about hispanics, because I have quite a few hispanic friends, but illegal immigrants can and will hurt the economy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Illegal immigrants is alwas a hot topic , I think that if your here and you got here the right way , Your no long a immigrant your a american . Now if you are here Illegal your ass should get kicked out ..
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I'm not trying to say anything bad about hispanics, because I have quite a few hispanic friends, but illegal immigrants can and will hurt the economy.

This quote alone shows your misunderstanding of the situation. You're ignoring the large number of illegal immigrants from both Asia and Africa, and generalizing it as a solely Hispanic influx. Come to China Town next time you're in Chicago, there's more illegals there than there are in Cicero or the South side of Chicago, which are heavily Hispanic areas.

And on top of that, you forget that the only reason your ancestors did not illegally come here (I'm assuming you're not Native American) is because up until the 80's, the immigration laws were not ridiculously strict. And I assure you, if those laws had been strict, your ancestors would still have come here, for the same reason immigrants still come here: opportunity. If they're going to come here anyway, why not let them come legally? That way, they're at least documented and have the same protections and responsibilities of every other citizen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10730
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm

hey im an immigrant so Fuck yo all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 am

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:

This quote alone shows your misunderstanding of the situation. You're ignoring the large number of illegal immigrants from both Asia and Africa, and generalizing it as a solely Hispanic influx. Come to China Town next time you're in Chicago, there's more illegals there than there are in Cicero or the South side of Chicago, which are heavily Hispanic areas.

And on top of that, you forget that the only reason your ancestors did not illegally come here (I'm assuming you're not Native American) is because up until the 80's, the immigration laws were not ridiculously strict. And I assure you, if those laws had been strict, your ancestors would still have come here, for the same reason immigrants still come here: opportunity. If they're going to come here anyway, why not let them come legally? That way, they're at least documented and have the same protections and responsibilities of every other citizen?

I was just generalizing it to Hispanics because they are usually the ones who are targeted, and they are the ones I have to most knowledge about. In my area we have a lot of Hispanic illegal immigrants because I live in a major industrial area where alot of them come to work. I do realize we have illegals of all types of ethnicities. It's not the ethnicity that bothers me, as far as I'm concerned everyone is welcome here. But by being undocumented you hurt the nation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 am

But that's the thing... They're only undocumented because of over-zealous immigration laws. If they were allowed to come legally, they would. And less strict immigration laws would eliminate companies hiring illegal immigrants for less pay. The whole concept of spending all this money to protect us from illegals is just silly. We could be spending that money to fix Mexico, which is completely in tatters primarily because of the huge drug demand in the States.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 am

We should make it easier to get in, I agree, but I find it ridiculous that some people completely disregard the fact that illegal immigration hurts the economy.

One thing that really makes me angry, and this is kinda off topic, is when some hispanic immigrants talk about how great mexico and are complete racists towards americans. It's really quite annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 am

One thing you'll learn as you go through life, is that it takes big people to fuck things up to the extent that they're fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

I have no idea how shit works
I'll just nod my head

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9845
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 am

Sighs...people wanting different things, people disliking each other for different reasons...

Etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Fo once (well maybe not once, more like ...eh fuck it) I agree with PoS. Immigration is just an arbirtary law that gets changed around whenever the people in charge feel like it. I have relatives that have came here both legally and illegally (I fell under the latter cheers ) and the ones that did came here legally, took forever (like 10-15 years). And the only reason they did come here legally was because they were brothers/sisters of my dad and two uncles that came here illegally and became citizens. Unless you're a doctor or something, there's little chance you can come here legally unless you have an immediate family member already here legally or you marry someone who's a citizen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Personally, I'm with the Danes on the subject of immigration: control tighter than Mary's unsullied vagina.

You can be as liberal as you won't in the states, the situation in the UK is a whole different ball game. Fuck multiculturalism: there is no such thing. The ghettos I live near prove this. I mean, talk about double fucking standards: why in god's holy arsehole should we acknowledge Sharia law?

The UK is a mainly secular society now, and people can talk about acceptance all they want, having a group of working caucasians living next to state provided, religous ethnics, stuck together with zero intergration is a recipe for a river of blood: Enoch Powell couldn't have realised how right he was.

You know what, I am a racist: not because of the colour of anyone's skin, I discrimate against people like Ruhollah Khomeini and the thousands of Islamic arsewipes who called for Salman Rushdie's death here in the UK. Or women who fight for their right to wear a Burka when they are teaching children. I mean come on, for fucks sake, whatever happened to good old common sense.

If you allow religion to dictate who you are, you get zero sympathy from me. Unfortantely that's the majority of people of eastern origin.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm all for mutliculturalism, but fuck if you like your country so much better stay there! If you like our country, come here legally. It's really not hard. Well, it might be hard to get in, but that's because we don't want to just let anyone in. I know we need to lower our standards some, but you are a complete detriment to the country if you're here illegally. That's my stand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:33 am

Axeforhire wrote:
If you like our country, come here legally. It's really not hard.

Axeforhire wrote:
Well, it might be hard to get in, but that's because we don't want to just let anyone in. I know we need to lower our standards some

Axeforhire wrote:
you are a complete detriment to the country if you're here illegally. That's my stand

facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
If you allow religion to dictate who you are, you get zero sympathy from me. Unfortantely that's the majority of people of eastern origin.

The sad thing is you only ever hear about the extremists of any religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
If you like our country, come here legally. It's really not hard.

Axeforhire wrote:
Well, it might be hard to get in, but that's because we don't want to just let anyone in. I know we need to lower our standards some

Axeforhire wrote:
you are a complete detriment to the country if you're here illegally. That's my stand

facepalm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

The sad thing is you only ever hear about the extremists of any religion.

True. Most people think that Islam is a radically-motivated religion.

In some cases, yes it is, but in most cases, it is a peaceful religion built on humane practices of worship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:28 pm

^
this

same with Christianity, and well, any religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:34 pm

It's like people looking at the Westboro Baptist Church for an example of modern Christianity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
It's like people looking at the Westboro Baptist Church for an example of modern Christianity.

Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm

>.>

TROLL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Christianity is dead. When a Baptist got into an argument with me about Socialism and told me that helping the poor was un Christian, I realized this. He almost hit me when I told him Jesus was more of a socialist than Castro, he almost hit me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:37 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Christianity is dead. When a Baptist got into an argument with me about Socialism and told me that helping the poor was un Christian, I realized this. He almost hit me when I told him Jesus was more of a socialist than Castro, he almost hit me.

jesus is nazi
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:41 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:

...Jesus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:

EIther this guy was a douche or you took it out of context.

From what I remember, the bible tells you to help people help themselves. If you told him something like "lets give all of the money to the poor" then he would have disagreed, because the bible doesn't tell us to distribute our money. It tells us to give people the tools to live peacefully. But from the way it sounds he was an ass and you were right. This is why I don't subscribe to any denomination, I am just christian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Most Christians are clueless axe. Look at the south and how whacked out people are down there. Even your home state is nuts Axe, I went through Indiana (big mistake I know) on my way back from DC and there was a church by the highway flying a confederate flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Wow...epic fail.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 pm

blackstar wrote:
Wow...epic fail.

indeed
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Most Christians are clueless axe. Look at the south and how whacked out people are down there. Even your home state is nuts Axe, I went through Indiana (big mistake I know) on my way back from DC and there was a church by the highway flying a confederate flag.

Where's Varg when you need him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:

Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:59 pm

I know right lol.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:00 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:

Almost bought a shirt that had that except I didn't want to spend $15 on somethin Burzum related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:

Almost bought a shirt that had that except I didn't want to spend $15 on somethin Burzum related

my philosophy book has this cover...(of course glued by me)
IA IA GLUE FHTAGH
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I had a really good comparative philosophies class in college. I think you have to have an atheist teaching those though. My teacher for it was great. He made fun of this Wiccan chick until she dropped the course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Americans' majority to end by mid-century   

Back to top Go down

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1