Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My sexy saturday night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: My sexy saturday night   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 pm

So way back in the summer I filled some bottle with alcohol and it smelt terrible. So my friend and I filled it with soap and water and threw it in my houses crawlspace. My crawlspace is isolated in my basement. There is just a huge hole in the wall that you can see inside randomly. You can get in this crawlspace by going into this tunnel thing outside my house. Anyway I'd hope that the next time I found it, it wouldn't smell anymore. So my friend and I decided to go inside this narrow area last night just for kicks. So at 3:30am we went in the tunnel and right away I instantly pointed out that there was no bottle to be seen. We go directly to the spot that we threw it through the huge hole in the wall and there was nothing. We looked at each other, I suggested that we leave since it was very dusty. Then all of a sudden the lights went out and it was dark. Obviously someone upstairs had hit the lights and now it was very difficult to see. I knew that death was approaching so I quickly withdrew my dagger from my sock pocket and told my friend to wait there as I investigated. I started playing with the electrical unit, using my phone as a flashlight. Then when I finally got it, and I called out to my friend, James, that I had done so. No response. "The bastard better not jump out at me, so many hiding places." I thought to myself. So when I got to the tunnel I heard scratching noises and I saw a large fur coat. I approach this humongous looking thing and at that moment I was face to face with the bear. I then noticed that it was indeed standing over James's dead body. I jumped back and the bear stood on its hind legs menacingly. I quickly left rolled and dodged a swing. Its long furry arm hit a wooden pillar and cracked it into two pieces. I did this process two more times because the boss always has 3 hit points. Right after I had completed the 3rd pillar destruction a sequence of buttons appeared on screen. This was the longest fucking combo I have ever seen, so I of course fucked it up and was killed by the bear. Button combinations are fucking retarded. Mortal Kombat, why do you throw this shit at me? It was incredibly hard to kill an invisible boss, and I was not expecting this huge fatality to be done after I busted my balls trying to just find you. What a piece of shit, I wasted so much time thinking of this story. Thanks MK, there probably laughing at me right now

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15992
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Did the bottle really smell that bad? I don't believe it!

Man, you know how to tell a story.

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm

It did smell quite terrible
One of those aluminum ones that the bears drink

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:24 am

Based on a true story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 am

Knowing this story is about a bear, and reading the thread title, I need know nothing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 am

byd... go get a pair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sexy saturday night   

Back to top Go down

My sexy saturday night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1