Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

blackstar wrote:
Lol good one. I'm far too tired to be making good insults xD

Awww, I have loads of "your mom" quips. I can't mock you if you don't mock back, that's just not sporting. Speaking of sport, your moms so stupid, she took a spoon to the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10612
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

your mother is so stupid, I told her Christmas was just around the corner and she went looking for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11694
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Oooh low blow dies. *somehow I sense you can turn this into one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 pm

I know a few of those VR but thanks anyway, I'll check out the ones I don't know

Hate, I was really surprised with your stuff. It ranges from like classic hard rock to some early Judas Priest to some shred some like 80s ballads and a whole bunch of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
I know a few of those VR but thanks anyway, I'll check out the ones I don't know

Hate, I was really surprised with your stuff. It ranges from like classic hard rock to some early Judas Priest to some shred some like 80s ballads and a whole bunch of stuff.
Yea its all over the place .. I need to get off my ass and work on it some more.. i need to put vox on alot of stuff and do a good mix and other shit on them .. But its just my shit so ...
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
I know a few of those VR but thanks anyway, I'll check out the ones I don't know

Hate, I was really surprised with your stuff. It ranges from like classic hard rock to some early Judas Priest to some shred some like 80s ballads and a whole bunch of stuff.
Yea its all over the place .. I need to get off my ass and work on it some more.. i need to put vox on alot of stuff and do a good mix and other shit on them .. But its just my shit so ...

Well I'd strongly recommend working on it some more whenever you get the chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
I know a few of those VR but thanks anyway, I'll check out the ones I don't know

Hate, I was really surprised with your stuff. It ranges from like classic hard rock to some early Judas Priest to some shred some like 80s ballads and a whole bunch of stuff.
Yea its all over the place .. I need to get off my ass and work on it some more.. i need to put vox on alot of stuff and do a good mix and other shit on them .. But its just my shit so ...

Well I'd strongly recommend working on it some more whenever you get the chance
Its just time , I dont have the time anymore , I started off making a few things for music for the M&E videos i made to help get members . But after a while it was just something to do , But a few of the songs are done but only a few , Cold day in july 1 & 2 i made for a friend and some stuff is just me messing around but i will try to make the time ... BTW what did you think of " Summer sun " ?
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 pm

It was pretty cool, one of the ones that made me go "He can really do a whole bunch of things"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
It was pretty cool, one of the ones that made me go "He can really do a whole bunch of things"
My little girl gave me the idea for that song .. She tells me its her song .. lol
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
It was pretty cool, one of the ones that made me go "He can really do a whole bunch of things"
My little girl gave me the idea for that song .. She tells me its her song .. lol

Hah, awesome. Was expected something Slayer-ish to be honest and was surprised when I didn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
It was pretty cool, one of the ones that made me go "He can really do a whole bunch of things"
My little girl gave me the idea for that song .. She tells me its her song .. lol

Hah, awesome. Was expected something Slayer-ish to be honest and was surprised when I didn't hear it.
I love slayer and CAN play slayer but i dont . I play what i feel like playing . If im sad i make sad music , If im happy same thing .....
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
It was pretty cool, one of the ones that made me go "He can really do a whole bunch of things"
My little girl gave me the idea for that song .. She tells me its her song .. lol

Hah, awesome. Was expected something Slayer-ish to be honest and was surprised when I didn't hear it.
I love slayer and CAN play slayer but i dont . I play what i feel like playing . If im sad i make sad music , If im happy same thing .....

I know exactly what you mean, it's just that most people try to emulate their favorites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz   

Back to top Go down
 
Lets see what you're made of! Rec me some music doodz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» CL/C made mkIV helmet dated 1945
» Mistakes Were Made
» [Made by me.:X]
» Canadian made M1 helmets?
» What made Kate and Gerry McCann the object of so much anger? - The Guardian

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: