Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 pm

U.S. military interrogators have often blasted music at detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. According to the British law group Reprieve, these are among the songs they have used most frequently:

* METALLICA - "Enter Sandman"
* DROWNING POOL - "Bodies"
* AC/DC - "Shoot to Thrill"
* AC/DC - "Hell's Bells"
* "I Love You" from the "Barney and Friends" children's TV show
* BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - "Born in the USA"
* DAVID GRAY - "Babylon"
* EMINEM - White America"
* "Sesame Street" theme song from the children's TV show

Other bands and artists whose music has been frequently played at U.S. detention sites:

* DEICIDE – "Fuck Your God"
* DOPE - "Die MF Die"
* DOPE - "Take Your Best Shot"
* NINE INCH NAILS - "March of the Pigs"
* NINE INCH NAILS - "Mr. Self-Destruct"
* QUEEN - "We are The Champions"
* RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - "Killing in the Name Of"

The German-language television network 3SAT spoke to METALLICA guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield this past summer about the use of METALLICA's music to torture Guantanamo Bay, Cuba prisoners. "Part of me is proud is because they chose METALLICA," Hetfield said about the reports that the band's song "Enter Sandman" was used during the interrogation of Mohammed al-Qahtani — known as the 20th hijacker on Sept. 11 — and that listening to the track brought al-Qahtani to tears "because he thought he was hearing the sound of Satan." James added, "It's strong; it's music that's powerful. It represents something that they don't like — maybe freedom, aggression… I don't know… freedom of speech. And then part of me is kind of bummed about it that people worry about us being attached to some political statement because of that. We've got nothing to do with this and we're trying to be as apolitical as possible, 'cause I think politics and music, at least for us, don't mix. It separates people, [and] we wanna bring people together. So, so be it. I can't say 'Stop.' I can't say 'Do it.' It is just a thing — it's not good or bad."

According to the Associated Press, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE guitarist Tom Morello has been especially forceful in denouncing the practice of systematically using loud music on hundreds of detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. During a recent concert in San Francisco, he proposed taking revenge on President George W. Bush.

"I suggest that they level Guantanamo Bay, but they keep one small cell and they put Bush in there ... and they blast some RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE," he said to whoops and cheers.

One musician, however, who is proud that his music is used in interrogations is bassist Stevie Benton, whose group DROWNING POOL has performed in Iraq and recorded one of the interrogators' favorites, "Bodies".

"People assume we should be offended that somebody in the military thinks our song is annoying enough that played over and over it can psychologically break someone down," he told Spin magazine. "I take it as an honor to think that perhaps our song could be used to quell another 9/11 attack or something like that."

Hetfield talking to 3SAT about use of METALLICA's music to torture Guantanamo Bay, Cuba prisoners (go to four-minute, 45-second mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrpY8V5JBy4 Former Guantanamo prisoner Ruhal Ahmed describes his experience of being tortured by earsplitting music in the hands of the U.S. authorities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuIlAiFWQc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:30 pm

They need to play some jonas brothers, That'll be some real torture, I'd be getting whipped and headbanging at the same time.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Wow seriously?
That is extremely strange. Even more strange how James thinks using enter sandman as torture is a accomplishment. His song makes grown men cry? How can this possibly satisfy him? Well I guess it cracks down bad people. I love the quote about throwing Bush in a cell and blasting RAGE. I find this article also funny in a strange way that a heavy metal song can actually make someone think that it is Satan talking. Man this people believe almost anything American is pure evil. And that is what angers me the most, there undying hate and generalization of us

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:35 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Wow seriously?
That is extremely strange. Even more strange how James thinks using enter sandman as torture is a accomplishment. His song makes grown men cry? How can this possibly satisfy him? Well I guess it cracks down bad people. I love the quote about throwing Bush in a cell and blasting RAGE. I find this article also funny in a strange way that a heavy metal song can actually make someone think that it is Satan talking. Man this people believe almost anything American is pure evil. And that is what angers me the most, there undying hate and generalization of us

****ing Play some

Whiplash, No remorse, Or some MotorBreath.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14871
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm

i just watched the interviews. very interesting. you should all check them out there are 3

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10614
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Lol
Enter sandman as torture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 am

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Lol
Enter sandman as torture?
lol exactly
I think its just that they hate America so much and that song really represents all that they hate

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 am

now that is my kind of torture

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:13 am

ok i get barney, i get sesamie street and that crap, but queen, ac (small thunder thingy) dc?
and "born in the usa"? wtf? they should get their facts straight. taht song was written in th honor of vietnam veterans, but also as a critic to any kid of war and in an odd manner wanted to say that war is useless.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 am

born in the usa is extreme torture. i think one of our presidents wanted it to be like a new anthem or whatever. the artist said no. and i dont think it is about vets or freedom. it is a horribly depressing song
just my take on the matter

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:31 am

this is what "the boss" said about the song. if you ask me i can't see any of those things. but i can imagine someone riding a bike and that song in the background
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 am

exactly. and i really dont want the whole world to recognize that america is a big song for bikers

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 am

yea that's true. you also have southern rock, chewing gum, general motors and bill gates
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 pm

I still can't believe James is happy about it. After all he wrote One

+Rep to Tom Morello

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Lol.
I would Like a torture like dat.

4 days of Metallica.
They wont Hear a word from me.
Just Perpetual Headbang! :bang:
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:00 pm

IB would just be dizzy from all the headbanging.

styx, i take no credit for general motors. infact, i take 0 credit from this country. it just seems like we are the big brother antagonizing other countries. we love them, but we love to tease them

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4257

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 pm

They'd have me head banging on the electric chair singing "exit light"! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 pm

the whole "ride the lightening" album deals with different types of death

check out the lyrics
http://darklyrics.com/lyrics/metallica/ridethelightning.html#1

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4257

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:18 pm

"Die, by my hand"

"Death greets me warm"

"I'm creeping Death"

"Look to the sky just before you die"

"Now it's time to diiiieee"

Eh nope, seems death free to me

(lyrics are from memory so i cant confirm if they're from Ride the Lightning or not lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 pm

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

LOL
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Shady wrote:
"Die, by my hand"

"Death greets me warm"

"I'm creeping Death"

"Look to the sky just before you die"

"Now it's time to diiiieee"

Eh nope, seems death free to me

(lyrics are from memory so i cant confirm if they're from Ride the Lightning or not lol)

creeping death. from ride the lightening. full of death. Egyptians enslaving the jews. the pharo made a decree that some people had to kill their first born sons. all non egyptians had to do that. very powerful lyris

Slaves
Hebrews born to serve, to the pharaoh
Heed
To his every word, live in fear
Faith
Of the unknown one, the deliverer
Wait
Something must be done, four hundred years

So let it be written
So let it be done
I'm sent here by the chosen one
So let it be written
So let it be done
To kill the first born pharaoh son
I'm creeping death

Now
Let my people go, land of goshen
Go
I will be with thee, bush of fire
Blood
Running red and strong, down the Nile
Plague
Darkness three days long, hail to fire

So let it be written
So let it be done
So let it be written
So let it be done
I'm creeping death

Die by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first born man
Die by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first born man

I
Rule the midnight air the destroyer
Born
I shall soon be there, deadly mass
I
Creep the steps and flood final darkness
Blood
Lambs blood painted door, I shall pass

So let it be written
So let it be done
So let it be written
So let it be done
I'm creeping death

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:39 pm

WTF?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

As a x U.S.M.C. i know we are hated around the world . In iraq everything U.S. is hated ... All but the MRE.S that we gave to the kids , And the the help we gave the sick !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:59 pm

This is ****ing brutal, Just like a, WE DONT CARE IF YOU DIE

No mercy for what we are doing
No thought to even what we have done
We don't need to feel the sorrow
No remorse for the helpless one

War without end
No remorse No repent
We don't care what it meant
Another day Another death
Another sorrow Another breath
No remorse No repent

Blood feeds the war machine
as it eats its way across the land
We don't need the feel the sorrow
No remorse is the one command

War without end
No remorse No repent
No remorse No repent

Only the strong survive
No one to save the weaker race
We are ready to kill all comers
Like a loaded gun right at your face

War without end
No remorse No repent
No remorse No regret

Attack
Bullets are flying
People are dying
with madness surrounding all hell's breaking loose
Soldiers are hounding
Bodies are mounting
cannons are shouting to take their abuse
With war machines going
Blood starts to flowing
No mercy given to anyone here
The furious fighting
Swords are like lighting
It all becomes frightening to you
Know death is near
No remorse
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:48 pm

ahhh, no remorse. on of my favs

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:53 am

Propaganda death ensemble
Burial to be
Corpses rotting through the night
In blood laced misery
Scorched earth the policy
The reason for the siege
The pendulum it shaves the blade
The strafing air blood raid

Infiltration push reserves
Encircle the front lines
Supreme art of strategy
Playing on the minds
Bombard till submission
Take all to their graves
Indication of triumph
The number that are dead

Sport the war, war support
The sport is war, total war
When victory's a massacre
The final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill

Be dead friend from above
When darkness falls
Descend into my sights
Your fallen walls
Spearhead break through the lines
Flanked all around
Soldiers of attrition
Forward their ground
Gregime prophetic age
Old in its time
Flowing veins run on through
Deep in the Rhine
Center of the web
All battles scored
What is our war crimes
Era forever more...war

Propaganda War Ensemble
Burial to be
Bones shining in the night
In blood laced misery
Campaign of elimination
Twisted psychology
When victory is to survive
And death is defeat

Sport the war, war support
The sport is total war
When victory's a massacre
When victory is survival
When this end is a slaughter
The final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:56 am

Lol just how often do we break into song

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 am

not often enough

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Uhmm..Sensles Racism...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:44 pm

what is senseles rascism?

and when byd asks how often we break into song, that is your cue to go

EXIT LIGHHHHHTTTTTT!!! ENTERRRRR NIIIIGHHHHHHT

OFF TO NEVER NEVER LANDDDD

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 pm

MASTER MASTE----D'oh! Wrong song...
And yeah I phail with the racism comment it was ment to another Thread LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 am

why don't they just start singing

if i was a rich man, yabba dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi da....
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:39 pm

I wouldn't have to work so hard...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Ahaha this is an excellent inside joke

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:26 pm

inside, all 4 of us know, and i think most of the people that frequent here know about it.

but yes, still a funny joke. on my hike yesterday i started singing that, my mom likes that movie, she stared at me.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Ahaha you should've been like Parents just don't understand!
What? I actually know what your talking about Jeremy
Its Justin!
Right.

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm

what on earth was that keyboard-****

it is justin? but what are u saying

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:41 pm

It was supposed to be a mimicked convo when your mom noticed you singing it

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm

ahhh, just a little scattered is all. but still funny.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 pm

A little success is still success

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 pm

words to live by......

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm

I have another quote that I thought of
Someone actually used it once and I'm like LOL I told you that
Here it is

"Expect the worst in outcomes, so if you do slightly better than horrible, it will be an achievement"

I really like this because if you think you are going to completely horrible on something and to do mediocre its a accomplishment

Progress is key

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

i realize you may be joking, but that is a bad way to go in life. you go through life sandbagging. kind of cheap.

how about
try your best and if it doesnt go your way **** it. not literally **** it, but you get my drift

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Yeah that wasn't serious lol
Way to pessimistic

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:49 am

"You're not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You're just a fool."
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

findthefuckingmoviequote.com

IB's fav site

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:06 am

**** YOU.
*yeah 2 words....FAcker!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators   

Back to top Go down

METALLICA, DROWNING POOL, AC/DC Among Songs Most Used As Torture By U.S. Military Interrogators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1