Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A little different HATE list ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am

Darkthrone - F.O.A.D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5adF0xlvM_U

darkthrone - canadian metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJmR_cA4MpQ

darkthrone - raised on rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLablcs87A

darkthrone - wisdom of the dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmth2KU86II

Darkthrone - Pervertor Of The 7 Gates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgrhNjU_5WI

venom - acid queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsn1FCalPTQ

venom - black metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_4dpLXm0w

Venom - Countess Bathory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbldM7JEIeE

Venom In Nomine Satanas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zZytgZVcU

Venom - Welcome to Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE--ehEUg5I

celtic frost-dawn of meggido
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S70hTLiMOjI

Celtic Frost - A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31cG-RJCZU

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cz4vNFsny8

Celtic Frost - Procreation of the Wicked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5sSOni66C8

Celtic Frost - Danse Macabre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhCLBfw5Gg

Hellhammer - Crucifixion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh_GfhWlm2o

Hellhammer - Buried and Forgotten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtJAZYsins

Hellhammer- Angel of Destruction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7TD3JevDE0

Hellhammer- Maniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI4Xsa_Zvw0

hellhammer-undead celtic warriors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUq6Pa7zks0
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10722
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 am

I love Celtic Frost and Hellhammer,+ rep for you (first time doing so since I just figured out how)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 am

Taxer666 wrote:
I love Celtic Frost and Hellhammer,+ rep for you (first time doing so since I just figured out how)
Thank you ! Glad you like the list !
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 am

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:
*yawn*
What the fuck ever dude , Make us a black metal list so everyone can wake up ...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 am

dude he doesn't like this list because there's no kool aid splattering all around
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 am

styx wrote:
dude he doesn't like this list because there's no kool aid splattering all around
+ REP ! That was balls out funny brother !
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 am

you know that i'm usually as sarcastic as hell
Back to top Go down
Lord Kur
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1605
Hedonistic Glory : 4677
Reputation : 16
Joined In : 2009-06-04
Age : 75
Location : denver

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am

dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hatrednation.blogspot.com/
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11325
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am

Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.
Wow. I actually thought you were alright, man. But obviously I was wrong. If you don't like the lists then don't come onto the thread. If it's not your kind of music, then fine, we all have different tastes, but we don't go as low as you've gone. Flat out verbally assaulting someone just because you don't like his music? That's pathetic. Go fuck yourself.

Hate, don't listen to this prick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:04 pm

actually kur loves only death and black metal from what i got. and he hates hate. well he and cthulu.
what the 2 of them don't see is the diversity that we bring with this sort of lists. metal and music in general don't have only death and black metal. they have more than it. and there are ppl that haven't heard of some bands, and are interested to find other things that they might enjoy. so these lists serve mostly that purpose.

so if one of you 2 would let the odd behavior to ppl who actually have down syndrome maybe you'd realize that all lists here serve a purpose that tape trading served back in the day. or was that idiotic too?
seriously i'm gonna start redoing the 12 days of xmas with 12 boots up your asses
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm

I don't hate Hate...

Just saying that the lists can have a bit more diversity from more underground bands is all *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:16 pm

chtulu you're not a moron. but sometimes you are so busy with having your head so far up your ass that you don't see the obvious thing. if his lists miss sth like underground bands then fill 'em yourself. that way new ppl get to see old shit that's been around since the dawn of time and we old geezers get to see some new kids playing their shit like crazy.
i mean seriously ppl, you're asking me to be the voice of reason. and that look doesn't suit me
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Dark94Flame wrote:
Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.
Wow. I actually thought you were alright, man. But obviously I was wrong. If you don't like the lists then don't come onto the thread. If it's not your kind of music, then fine, we all have different tastes, but we don't go as low as you've gone. Flat out verbally assaulting someone just because you don't like his music? That's pathetic. Go fuck yourself.

Hate, don't listen to this prick.
+rep,brother youre fuckin right...its all a matter of taste! OPEN YOUR EYES ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 pm

styx wrote:
actually kur loves only death and black metal from what i got. and he hates hate. well he and cthulu.
what the 2 of them don't see is the diversity that we bring with this sort of lists. metal and music in general don't have only death and black metal. they have more than it. and there are ppl that haven't heard of some bands, and are interested to find other things that they might enjoy. so these lists serve mostly that purpose.

so if one of you 2 would let the odd behavior to ppl who actually have down syndrome maybe you'd realize that all lists here serve a purpose that tape trading served back in the day. or was that idiotic too?
seriously i'm gonna start redoing the 12 days of xmas with 12 boots up your asses
Brother,YOU SPEAK OUT OF MY HEART ! +REP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 pm

i just speak how it is. no gloves, not making anything pretty and wanting to be everybody's friend
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 pm

styx wrote:
i just speak how it is. no gloves, not making anything pretty and wanting to be everybody's friend
again,you spoke out of my heart,if my english were better i would nearly write the same,this is my opinion,im not a plus point talker....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.
Dude if your not a fan of the list just dont check it out .. Not all of us like that same old black metal shit , You say there are yes men .. Where ? Dude you just need to get over yourself , If no one cares about my " stupid lists " they will die fast , But some have fun with them and thats what you miss .. And the retarded thing , Well you can say or think what ever dude . Its better to be retarded than a troll for me.. Take a look buddy There are more than just you and i here ...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
I don't hate Hate...

Just saying that the lists can have a bit more diversity from more underground bands is all *shrugs*
Im not a BLACK METAL FAN GODDAMN IT , I have been doing my best to get in to this shit but it all sounds like a bunch of shit to me .. And i dont know any underground bands , I just know what IB lets me in on .. Now if you want underground bands post the damn things , I dont know any , But if i did i can see it would be the same old shit !
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm

I never mentioned black metal once, and I never said anything about genre diversity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
I never mentioned black metal once, and I never said anything about genre diversity.
What is the list mostly ? Take out Venom if you want , Now look ?
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Thrash/punk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Thrash/punk
Well hell i should like it then , IB the only BM fan that was here from the get go told me that Darkthrone ,Hellhammer, were black metal .. Also all i know is Slayer so fuck the rest ..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.

People must have bullied the hell out of you as a child, because you run your mouth off on the internet far too much. People can't cause massive bodily harm to you over the internet, sadly. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.

People must have bullied the hell out of you as a child, because you run your mouth off on the internet far too much. People can't cause massive bodily harm to you over the internet, sadly. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

all i have to say to this is lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.

People must have bullied the hell out of you as a child, because you run your mouth off on the internet far too much. People can't cause massive bodily harm to you over the internet, sadly. Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Brother most dont have the guts to talk shit face to face .. Thats why i have sat in a jail cell more than once ... When you have the guts you need the balls to back it up , Never let your mouth write a check your ass cant sign , Words to live by !
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.

People must have bullied the hell out of you as a child, because you run your mouth off on the internet far too much. People can't cause massive bodily harm to you over the internet, sadly. Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Brother most dont have the guts to talk shit face to face .. Thats why i have sat in a jail cell more than once ... When you have the guts you need the balls to back it up , Never let your mouth write a check your ass cant sign , Words to live by !

Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Lord Kur wrote:
dude who the fuck even cares about your stupid lists? you have a bunch of yes men who will give you rep for anything and you just keep posting obvious crap that everyone knows and no one needs to check out. i'm seriously starting to think you are retarded.

People must have bullied the hell out of you as a child, because you run your mouth off on the internet far too much. People can't cause massive bodily harm to you over the internet, sadly. Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Brother most dont have the guts to talk shit face to face .. Thats why i have sat in a jail cell more than once ... When you have the guts you need the balls to back it up , Never let your mouth write a check your ass cant sign , Words to live by !

Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.
Yea , We al know the type , 5 foot nothing , 100 lbs nothing but when they hit the net there 10 feet tall and bulletproof .. Sad to know that respect is earned not just given .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 pm

You get the respect from those who matter

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.
I dont think we can ban someone for just being a troll ...
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.

He has a fantastic taste in music, and can be a great poster. But he hasn't posted in weeks, and comes back and starts stirring shit up. And it was personal this time. I'm not going to, but if there is a member who contributes nothing except complete bullshit, then he might as well be banned

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11693
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
I love Celtic Frost and Hellhammer,+ rep for you (first time doing so since I just figured out how)

I'm with Taxer I love CF and Hellhammer. Both I actually consider to largely be black metal but that's just me. Darkthrone are also general win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.
Im new here,but i think banning for say what you think is the wrong way.to be a metalhead is for me to speak free,nobody wants to be ban for what he says,you cannot have all on your side.the opposit thoughts make discoussion interesting,it the salt in the soup.bannig is for cheaters+liars....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.

He has a fantastic taste in music, and can be a great poster. But he hasn't posted in weeks, and comes back and starts stirring shit up. And it was personal this time. I'm not going to, but if there is a member who contributes nothing except complete bullshit, then he might as well be banned
I understand brother , The thing is he and i just dont like each other , If he wants to call me a prick that kool cause its no big deal to me , I can bet if we had a face to face i could have my way with him but thats neather here nor there . But if the dude starts being disrespectful to other's thats when you slap his hand . Hell its just one of those thing with him and i . I dont care for him and hes the same way with me ..
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11325
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Next time he says something disrespectful I'm gonna have to whip out the old Ban Hammer.

And you know, these trolls on the internet are the little scrawny nerds who got their lunches stolen.

Don't ban Kur. He might act like an asshole sometimes, but he has great taste in metal.

He has a fantastic taste in music, and can be a great poster. But he hasn't posted in weeks, and comes back and starts stirring shit up. And it was personal this time. I'm not going to, but if there is a member who contributes nothing except complete bullshit, then he might as well be banned
I understand brother , The thing is he and i just dont like each other , If he wants to call me a prick that kool cause its no big deal to me , I can bet if we had a face to face i could have my way with him but thats neather here nor there . But if the dude starts being disrespectful to other's thats when you slap his hand . Hell its just one of those thing with him and i . I dont care for him and hes the same way with me ..
Well, it's good you don't back away from shit like this. Good man, hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10722
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.

You should check out 235 then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.
Hell talking shit about bands is one thing but when your disrespectful at people thats when you need to check yourself ..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:55 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.
Hell talking shit about bands is one thing but when your disrespectful at people thats when you need to check yourself ..

To be honest, I don't know any of you and don't hold any of you in any kind of respect: you could all be peadophiles for all I know. The internet is hardly the home truth, let alone the home of serious debate: people will always use the anonymity it provides to their advantage. I understand that if someone is specifically targeting you its not on, but there's not much you can do about it.

Take it on the chin Hate and take the higher ground: there's not much people like me and Kur can do if you ignore us. I hope I don't piss people off to much though, I do make an effort on here.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10722
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.
Hell talking shit about bands is one thing but when your disrespectful at people thats when you need to check yourself ..

To be honest, I don't know any of you and don't hold any of you in any kind of respect: you could all be peadophiles for all I know. The internet is hardly the home truth, let alone the home of serious debate: people will always use the anonymity it provides to their advantage. I understand that if someone is specifically targeting you its not on, but there's not much you can do about it.

Take it on the chin Hate and take the higher ground: there's not much people like me and Kur can do if you ignore us. I hope I don't piss people off to much though, I do make an effort on here.

too long; didn't read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.
Hell talking shit about bands is one thing but when your disrespectful at people thats when you need to check yourself ..

To be honest, I don't know any of you and don't hold any of you in any kind of respect: you could all be peadophiles for all I know. The internet is hardly the home truth, let alone the home of serious debate: people will always use the anonymity it provides to their advantage. I understand that if someone is specifically targeting you its not on, but there's not much you can do about it.

Take it on the chin Hate and take the higher ground: there's not much people like me and Kur can do if you ignore us. I hope I don't piss people off to much though, I do make an effort on here.
Its no big thing to me , Hell i will just tell you to fuck off , Then move on .. The net is full of shit heads but here at M&E people try to be better than the other fourms , If someone wants to be a troll ,they will get called on it here because this is a place for fun and music not fights and fuck offs ..
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9726
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

I normally become too disappointed to respond to these kinds of threads but I guess I will this time.

Lord Kur: No one's keeping you from posting man. You don't need to do this kind of stuff. If you don't like Hate then that's fine but that doesn't mean you have to act this way.

MasterCthulhu: Nice guy.

Dies Irae: I hear you.

So let's calm down. And some of my own voice, recognize that Hate's posts some of the really awesome songs from the bands he shares. Even if everyone knows all the popular bands they might not have heard all their awesome songs before. I know I haven't heard any of Darkthrone's newer stuff for the most part...so it was fun to listen to it here.

Now I have to go to a Christmas Eve dinner thing so when I get back I will have jello with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9726
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Also Lord Kur, just so you know, the staff didn't have any stance against you during the ruckus. We were just trying to #1, prevent members from leaving and, #2, prevent conflict. No one wanted to ban you, not even Hate.

You're still very welcome here. Hate might tackle me for saying that lol but it is true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10722
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Less bullshit, more Celtic Frost and Hellhammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:21 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Also Lord Kur, just so you know, the staff didn't have any stance against you during the ruckus. We were just trying to #1, prevent members from leaving and, #2, prevent conflict. No one wanted to ban you, not even Hate.

You're still very welcome here. Hate might tackle me for saying that lol but it is true.
We need him here ! He knows his music and it makes no difference if we like each other or not , He helps the fourm ! And no i never wanted him to get banned and i was fighting to keep him from getting banned . He just said what was on his mind . No big thing ..
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11693
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Less bullshit, more Celtic Frost and Hellhammer

My name is blackstar and I approve this message. As well as raise you some Triptykon (Tom Warriors new band for those of you who don't know)

Triptykon- A Thousand Lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKVs_FkVB4o

Triptykon- Abyss Within my Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3aSfI4d2WA&feature=related

Triptykon - Crucifixus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqiCH0BUsQQ&feature=related

And since we are on Tom's case

Apollyon Sun - Concrete Satan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YzOlqSqnw&feature=related

Apollyon Sun- Dweller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5S3u5-WZ0&feature=related

Apollyon Sun- Reefer Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqWYt2iAaE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486568
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:46 am

Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.

Well, now it's cool to be open-minded, and to show off how "open-minded" you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:07 am

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
I'm a bigger tosser than Kur. True story: I hold myself back on this forum because everyone's so soft. Man, you should have been on the Horde back in the day *stares in wistful nostalgia*. Slipknot fans didn't last long.

Well, now it's cool to be open-minded, and to show off how "open-minded" you are.
+ Rep for makin me laugh .. lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:31 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Less bullshit, more Celtic Frost and Hellhammer

shut up and know your place boy! when staff is dealing with sth all you can do is take a carrot and shove it up your ass.

hate, axe, vr you handled this really good. i'm proud of you guys. as you see the admins didn't come in. mostly because brute is on a vacation, byd was busy and i was observing if you can do it without us because you're here for a reason. and you did it better than just good.
now for our little trollish trio:

dies i'm gonna start with you because you're the easiest to handle on this list. personally i see you as a stuck up jackass. but a stuck up jackass that knows his metal. you don't troll often and when you do it's about the bands, not the ppl here. shit i do the same thing with mustaine. but i have to admit that you're posts tend to make me laugh my ass off. so while you can be pricky, you're still ok in my book. and that actually says a lot because what you said about ppl using net to their advantage - i don't do it. no bull, this is straight up who i am. and i has gotten me in a lot of trouble too.

mc. you i don't get. 99% of the time you're a normal human being with his likes and dislikes and the other crap. that 1% of the time are the slayer threads, but that's a different subject that i won't go to now. and hopefully i won't have to go in it ever again. but you do have a vast amount of knowledge on certain topics and that i can respect. just read what you're about to say before yo say it because at times you mean well but you sound like a gay bitching about his rights. and at that point don't be surprised if you see a doc martens boot flying at you because, well to continue the analogy, we know you're a fag, we know you like it up your ass, you're still a human so now shut the fuck up and stop getting in our face with it because i'm gonna rip it off. hope you understand what i wanted to say with this little example.

kur. aye, my headache. hell i think i have an ulcer named kur. ppl are right about you in one thing - you know your shit. only thing you sound like a little emo dickhead a fair amount of time. yes i do hate 'em but that's not the point here nor am i calling you an emo. thing is that when you piss ppl off, and you do it on a frequent basis, it's mostly because of one thing. you bitch about how sth isn't good and doesn't match your taste. now the big ass in it (i'm tired of saying but at this point). you don't do anything about it. if you like pizza with extra cheese and someone doesn't order it for you, guess what - you either call back and ask for the extra cheese or you put it on yourself. there's no problem in having an opinion, hell i think that it would be interesting to sit down with you, dies, mc and hate and talk about music. it would actually get us a lot of different opinions and we'd all learn sth new. the problem begins with being too stationary. we all know what you don't like, but what do you like? here the problem were the missing underground bands. dude - add them. there's nothing better than to go to a gig for a band that not a lot of ppl know about and kick back. beats getting your ribs stomped in by 50k ppl on a concert of some washed out band. so just do it. (damn that sounded like a durex commercial)

here i have to add again how proud i am of our mods.
now to all of you - read what you fucking post before you actually do it because this ain't the kindergarten. most of us are adults and those who aren't are picking stuff up from us. so let's try to at least have a bit of respect towards one another. and the person that points out me saying shit to byd will get the other boot flying at them, because byd knows that i'm doing it because i treat him like a little brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A little different HATE list ..   

Back to top Go down
 
A little different HATE list ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The list
» General list Cap badge
» Processing Retro Tax Return Defintions ~ Forms Required For 2013 Tax Returns ~ Pls Add To The List As Needed
» Kyron Horman Task Force Sends Out List of 490 People Interviewed From School
» Stars I Hate

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: