Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What is your favorite quote? And why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darknessia01
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3223
Reputation : 6
Joined In : 2009-09-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 am

Some of my favs are...
-Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
-She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.
-Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read
-Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?
BY :Groucho Marx
that guy is funny

-Many that live deserve death.And some that die deserve life.Can you give it to them?Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
For even the wise cannot see all ends- ..FROM lordoftherings
its a bit serious....but has a good point

-"I cried becasue I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"

i have a lot quotes
It'll be tough to pick just a few, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11325
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 am

"There is no past, there is no future. just one single pulsating present... please leave your message after the tone." - Bill Bailey, such a fucking legend LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10389
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 pm

""Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, If I live, I will kill you, If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."- Lamb of God, Omerta


Just so cool of a quote. I got better ones, but that one is up there. Originally it was by the Italian Mafia, source unknown, but it's good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh man this is hard
I'll come back to this later

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"Hard Bread isn´t hard,NO bread,this is Hard",from my beloved grandma....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:59 pm

"Thought crime doesn't cause death. Thought crime is death"
I love that one

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6616
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:12 pm

"Karate is for starting fights, its for finishing them"
- Some random user comment on youtube

"I can eat a whole box of cookies for dinner can you?"
- Will Ferrell

"One man, alone, abandoned by the country he loves.... I can't remember how the rest goes"
- that one gut from Transformers 2

"Roads? Where were going we don't need roads"
- DOC

I'll come up with more later
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Today is a good day to die !
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11693
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Darknessia01 wrote:


-Many that live deserve death.And some that die deserve life.Can you give it to them?Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
For even the wise cannot see all ends- ..FROM lordoftherings
its a bit serious....but has a good point

^^This
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5451
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

"I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man."
-Che Guevara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 pm

"These lyrics are about life , offering me so many opportunities wich are at my hand,
my passions and determination are unbreakable.
unrestrained will has brought me to this path i walk.
it's the whole world , Its the whole universe i wish to conquer.
it's all or nothing. my music and words i speak are unlimited.
i see no boundaries for true art.
here and now, here and beyond..."

Aleister Crowley-



The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal

Aleister Crowley-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 pm

"Cunt metal? Spunk metal? Left-handed metal? Right-handed metal? Upwardly-mobile metal? This term "heavy metal" is only rock'n'roll anyway, because metal bands are the logical successors to Eddie Cochran and Buddy Holly" - Lemmy

and ofc the smart biker ones that you usually see in my sig:
Brakes are for pussies
If all else fails lower your standards
I'm still missing my ex, but my aim is getting better
You drive like old people fuck
Sorry I'm Late But Fuckin' Off Takes Time
I'm not afraid to go fast…. It's crashin' & burnin' that sucks!
For some there's therapy…. For the rest of us there's beer
Tell your tits to quit staring at my eyes
Even my shrink says it's all your fucking fault
If you can't ride it or take it to bed it ain't worth having
Simon says … go fuck yourself
Chaos, panic and disorder …. My work here is done
FUCKAHOLIC
I Don't Need to Find Myself I'm Always At The Bar!
If it wasn't for woman and beer I'd be wealthy
49% son of a bitch…… 51% motherfucker
Be a flirt – lift your shirt
Be reasonable – Do it my way
Crazy bastard
Do I look like a people person?
Do I look like I give a shit?
Eat right, stay fit, die anyway!!!
Every day I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off!!!
Gun control is being able to hit your target!
I do whatever the little voices in my head tell me to do
I'm not totally useless – I can be used as a bad example
If I'd shot you when I wanted to I would be out by now!
If it has tits or wheels it will give you problems!
Is there a life after death? Touch me and find out!
Never trust anything that bleeds 3 to 5 days and doesn't die!
Some people are alive ONLY because it's illegal to kill them!
The most dangerous place in the world is between me and my beer!!!
To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid!
When I die, bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass!
If I learned from my mistakes, I'd be a fucking genius!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everybody!
I'm the delinquent thats screwing your honor student!
I don't need therapy. I enjoy being fucked up!
More balls than brains
OVERWORKED and UNDERLAID
If I were you I'd have sex with me!
All grown up and still fascinated by nipples
If it wasn't for sexual fantasies I wouldn't have any goals!
If at first you don't succeed, buy her another beer!
I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people
WARNING – Easily provoked and heavily armed!
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Of all the things I've lost, i think i miss my mind the most
Legalize freedom
I'm smiling. That alone should scare you
You call it love. I call it stalking!
I'm not asking you to make my life easier, but please don't make it any harder!
Commandment No. 11: Thou shalt not bitch!
How about I just smack the stupid out of you?
I told my mom i stopped raisin' hell and she called me a quitter!
Everyone's an asshole until proven otherwise
I can see your point but i still think your full of shit!
Death is life's way of saying you're fired!
If you don't live on the edge you're taking up too much room!
For some there's therapy, for me there's alcohol!
Not bad for a total fuck up, huh?
My wife is a travel agent for guilt trips.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
Of Course I Love You Now Get Me A Beer!
Can you shift gears? Or are you stuck on stupid?
There will always be a place for you on my shit list!
She don't like me when I'm drunk, I don't like her when I'm sober!
I'm so far behind I think i'm first!
Rule Number One – NEVER touch my motorcycle!
I'm Not Being Rude Your Just Insignificant!
Support Your Local Strip Club
I Molested Myself Last Night I Said No But I Knew I Wanted It!
Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 60 mph.
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
I'm free like the wind, wild like the storm
Hopeless Romantic Seek Filthy Whore
My Parents Said I Could Be Anything, So I Became An Asshole!
I Got A Harley For My Wife It Was A Good Trade!
I Don't Get Mad I Get Even!
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10722
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

"...Satan" *sips wine*
-Gaahl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

styx wrote:
"Cunt metal? Spunk metal? Left-handed metal? Right-handed metal? Upwardly-mobile metal? This term "heavy metal" is only rock'n'roll anyway, because metal bands are the logical successors to Eddie Cochran and Buddy Holly" - Lemmy

and ofc the smart biker ones that you usually see in my sig:
Brakes are for pussies
If all else fails lower your standards
I'm still missing my ex, but my aim is getting better
You drive like old people fuck
Sorry I'm Late But Fuckin' Off Takes Time
I'm not afraid to go fast…. It's crashin' & burnin' that sucks!
For some there's therapy…. For the rest of us there's beer
Tell your tits to quit staring at my eyes
Even my shrink says it's all your fucking fault
If you can't ride it or take it to bed it ain't worth having
Simon says … go fuck yourself
Chaos, panic and disorder …. My work here is done
FUCKAHOLIC
I Don't Need to Find Myself I'm Always At The Bar!
If it wasn't for woman and beer I'd be wealthy
49% son of a bitch…… 51% motherfucker
Be a flirt – lift your shirt
Be reasonable – Do it my way
Crazy bastard
Do I look like a people person?
Do I look like I give a shit?
Eat right, stay fit, die anyway!!!
Every day I'm forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off!!!
Gun control is being able to hit your target!
I do whatever the little voices in my head tell me to do
I'm not totally useless – I can be used as a bad example
If I'd shot you when I wanted to I would be out by now!
If it has tits or wheels it will give you problems!
Is there a life after death? Touch me and find out!
Never trust anything that bleeds 3 to 5 days and doesn't die!
Some people are alive ONLY because it's illegal to kill them!
The most dangerous place in the world is between me and my beer!!!
To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid!
When I die, bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass!
If I learned from my mistakes, I'd be a fucking genius!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everybody!
I'm the delinquent thats screwing your honor student!
I don't need therapy. I enjoy being fucked up!
More balls than brains
OVERWORKED and UNDERLAID
If I were you I'd have sex with me!
All grown up and still fascinated by nipples
If it wasn't for sexual fantasies I wouldn't have any goals!
If at first you don't succeed, buy her another beer!
I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people
WARNING – Easily provoked and heavily armed!
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Of all the things I've lost, i think i miss my mind the most
Legalize freedom
I'm smiling. That alone should scare you
You call it love. I call it stalking!
I'm not asking you to make my life easier, but please don't make it any harder!
Commandment No. 11: Thou shalt not bitch!
How about I just smack the stupid out of you?
I told my mom i stopped raisin' hell and she called me a quitter!
Everyone's an asshole until proven otherwise
I can see your point but i still think your full of shit!
Death is life's way of saying you're fired!
If you don't live on the edge you're taking up too much room!
For some there's therapy, for me there's alcohol!
Not bad for a total fuck up, huh?
My wife is a travel agent for guilt trips.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
Of Course I Love You Now Get Me A Beer!
Can you shift gears? Or are you stuck on stupid?
There will always be a place for you on my shit list!
She don't like me when I'm drunk, I don't like her when I'm sober!
I'm so far behind I think i'm first!
Rule Number One – NEVER touch my motorcycle!
I'm Not Being Rude Your Just Insignificant!
Support Your Local Strip Club
I Molested Myself Last Night I Said No But I Knew I Wanted It!
Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 60 mph.
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
I'm free like the wind, wild like the storm
Hopeless Romantic Seek Filthy Whore
My Parents Said I Could Be Anything, So I Became An Asshole!
I Got A Harley For My Wife It Was A Good Trade!
I Don't Get Mad I Get Even!
+ REP .. IM LMAO BROTHER !
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 pm

the worst thing is that most of them are actually true
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11693
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
"...Satan" *sips wine*
-Gaahl

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
"...Satan" *sips wine*
-Gaahl

LAWL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5451
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm

That Gaahl interview is the shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11693
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

I agree lol. I think it's the look of unease on Sam's face like.. "Holy shit, are we going to die here?" That makes it so priceless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 am

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 am

breakyoudown wrote:
"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

Lol that quote is on my FB...it heard it from a movie tho..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 am

is it u ,the shadow,the invisible BURZ......Shadows + Dust,we´re all Shadows and Dust.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 am

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

Lol that quote is on my FB...it heard it from a movie tho..
Gladiator

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:13 am

Oh yeahhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:46 pm

After Marv got the electric chair in Sin City
"Is that all you got ya pansies?"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
After Marv got the electric chair in Sin City
"Is that all you got ya pansies?"
yeah,this was TOO COOL,i love marv in that scene......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm

I love quotes because sometimes single sentences can contain endless amounts of thought. Here are two of my favorites, and I'll explain why I like them a little.

"You only live once" - This quote is very simple but basically governs my every action. You have one life to live, which contains very little time to fulfill your dreams. But most of all, this quote just tells me to live my life according to what I think is right. I am going to enjoy myself and be the best person I can be, because this is the only one you have (minus and after life or something).

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite." - This quote has a lot of meanings floating around the internet, but what it says to me is that we cannot perceive the world how it actually is. We have religious discussions, discussions about how and why life is, and how life is going to end, but the reality is we will never know the truth. One cannot disprove or prove God. The universe is infinite and we are each but a grain of sand on a vast beach.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 pm

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
-anonymous
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 pm

The one that means the most to me ... "Semper fidelis" ( Always Faithful )
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3223
Reputation : 6
Joined In : 2009-09-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 am

styx is always right
ahah that list was funny !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 am

ofc i'm always right. now give me another beer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Darknessia01 wrote:
styx is always right
ahah that list was funny !

don't boost his ego...
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 am

"i approve with age,like cheese" Lemmy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 am

Quoth from 300
"It is an honour to die by your side
It was an honour to have lived by yours"


Optimistic, and strong

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 am

Shin wrote:
Darknessia01 wrote:
styx is always right
ahah that list was funny !

don't boost his ego...

hey what do you have against my ego? you know you like it
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"...WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"

"..Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different."

"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything".

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that."

"I exist, that is all, and I find it nauseating."
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 pm

"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm

My name is called disturbance
I'll shout and scream, i'll kill the king
I'll rail at all his servants
Rolling stones, street fighting man
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 pm

"We will be cruel to the German"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:23 am

this is a truly epic one:
"I hate milkman Dan"
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 pm

"Talking to You,is like clapping with one Hand".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10611
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:08 pm

"Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"

-Charles Manson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 am

"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel-plated sissy pistol. "
movie U.S. Marshals
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 am

"I took the father, now I'll take the son"
-Bill
Gangs of new york

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 pm

or the hooker that lived in my street instead of bill, gangs of new york
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11325
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

"An eye for an eye and soon the whole world is blind." - Muhatma Ghandi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Dark94Flame wrote:
"An eye for an eye and soon the whole world is blind." - Muhatma Ghandi

I hate "an eye for an eye". I believe in "two eyes for an eye"

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25287
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:52 am

"Who are these assholes to say when armageddon is approaching? I say when armageddon is approaching!"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14868
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 am

Taxer666 wrote:
"...Satan" *sips wine*
-Gaahl

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
That Gaahl interview is the shit.


FUCKKKKK YOUUUUUU
YOU ALL BEAT ME TO IT
GAAAAAAAA

damn....love that.

anyways, good quote from V for Vendetta, even if it did puss out and didnt go the route of a true dystopia..
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." - "V For Vendetta"

and some other favs that have accumulated on my facebook

"It's a guaranteed disaster. Like eating a burrito before sex." - Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock

"I can't believe these bagel chips aren't Kosher?!" - 75+ year old Jewish man, yarmulke and all, commenting audibly on a bag of bagel chips

"....and then there's Spam" - Don Chua

An old battleax of a woman said to Winston Churchill, "If you were my husband I would put poison in your tea." "Ma'am if you were my wife I would drink it." - Winston Churchill

"In comedy, this is what we like to call a 'layup'" - Dana Gould commenting on a Huell Howser (look him up everyone that doesnt live in califonia and watch public television) episode about the largest scale-colon that can be entered through by crawling

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?....Good night everybody" - Sid Vicious during and then directly thereafter a performance

"I'm from California. I'm a cop" - Edward Malus

"One of my most proud moments in history is when Nixon resigned. An entire nation just saw the rise and fall of a leader with no uprising" - Dr. Gregory Woll, my Hist. of Rock and Roll Teacher


"One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger
avatar

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3531
Reputation : 15
Joined In : 2009-12-10
Age : 50
Location : Deep Down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 am

I´m a shadow of myself, made of stone........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite quote? And why?   

Back to top Go down
 
What is your favorite quote? And why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case
» Multi-Quote system
» Quote background colour in phpBB3?
» Favorite member of Pentatonix?
» Quote background color.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: