Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sherlock Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25291
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Sherlock Holmes   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:39 am

7.8/10
Blackstar agrees with me
I instantly became sketched out the moment I saw the PG rating on the poster before I went in. But I can gladly say its probably the best PG movie I have seen. I have not read any books about Sherlock and Watson, but the manner in which Sherlock solves crimes is vastly interesting. He will go on a long tangent of what a person has done in the past, and what they plan on doing, just by looking at them. This is absolutely ridiculous, but entertaining. Expect good action scenes, and definitely mystery. However I can't help but say that the plotlines pacing was all over the place. The action near the beginning was almost the highest point in the movie. I also day dreamed a couple times because the movie failed to hook me, thus I didn't catch some plot points. I can gladly say that Watson is a likable character. I had low expectations from Jude Law. The ending of the movie was fairly well but I kind of wish that Sherlock either: recieved more praise for his genus acts, or was more of a badass who did not care for any approval from anyone. Instead he is more of a character who has taken up vigilantism because he has nothing else to do

Darknessia01
A Scholar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3227
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 am

i think the movie was okey
like 7/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sherlock Holmes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top