Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Most Attractive People In Metal :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
palpi is right to be perfectly honest. there is a reason for d-lor acting this way, (and also palpi and me on occasion). i dont think any of you have caught on without it being explained to you. Sad and its making me a sad panda.

ok um explain please

Its simple...they are a gay threesome of lovers who in their free time (while they wait for their buttholes to heal due to the inmense dildos they put on each other) they raid forums....an fail...llike really this is the worst forum tr00llin i've ever seen...its not making anyone mad...infact...its entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

I LAUGH AT THE WAY MARSHALL RESULTS TO GUESSING MY APPEARANCE. HE IS SIMPLY ANGRY BECAUSE HE WISHES HE LISTENED TO EARTH-CORE METAL LIKE I DO. IT IS UNDER THE UNDERGROUND. I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN HE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

*grabs popcorn*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

D-Lor wrote:
I LAUGH AT THE WAY MARSHALL RESULTS TO GUESSING MY APPEARANCE. HE IS SIMPLY ANGRY BECAUSE HE WISHES HE LISTENED TO EARTH-CORE METAL LIKE I DO. IT IS UNDER THE UNDERGROUND. I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN HE.

haha...man you're a funneh Kiddo...Smile i bet your mom took thy Xbox360 for being such a ***....dont worry...sometime soon she will give it back to you boi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3427
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

*grabs nachos* what...9$ ????

*nevermind*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
*grabs popcorn*
I ENJOYED YOUR PRESENCE MORE WHEN YOU TRIED TO FIGHT YOUR INFERIORITY.

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
I LAUGH AT THE WAY MARSHALL RESULTS TO GUESSING MY APPEARANCE. HE IS SIMPLY ANGRY BECAUSE HE WISHES HE LISTENED TO EARTH-CORE METAL LIKE I DO. IT IS UNDER THE UNDERGROUND. I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN HE.

haha...man you're a funneh Kiddo...Smile i bet your mom took thy Xbox360 for being such a ***....dont worry...sometime soon she will give it back to you boi Smile

AGAIN, THE WAY YOU TRY TO GUESS MY PERSONAL WAYS ARE ONLY HUMOROUS TO ME. YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE NATURE OF A TRUE METAL FAN, FOR YOU HAVE YET TO DISCOVER TRUE MUSIC. GO BACK TO YOUR MAINSTREAM SHIT, PUSSY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm

If you want to give an explanation post it here or PM me. Because I don't have time to read through all this and look for hidden symbolism. There is going to be a problem if you don't. This is me looking for a solution. You can act the way you choose from here

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
If you want to give an explanation post it here or PM me. Because I don't have time to read through all this and look for hidden symbolism. There is going to be a problem if you don't. This is me looking for a solution. You can act the way you choose from here

I think they are trying to sterotype us, idk its my only guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

That's what it looks like, I feel like I'm being pretty generous

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
palpi is right to be perfectly honest. there is a reason for d-lor acting this way, (and also palpi and me on occasion). i dont think any of you have caught on without it being explained to you. Sad and its making me a sad panda.

ok um explain please

we are just mocking you. and its mostly defensive. whenever we express opinions, they are almost usually shot down immeditally with remarks claiming it to not be "extreme enough" "brutal enough" "blah blah blah" . i dont think you all realize how often this occurs, and so since their (our) tastes keep getting ridiculed all the time, it kind of became "screw it, lets just post ridiculous shit and make fun of them instead". nothing much else to do. to be clear, it actually did not start out as trolling. it started out as defending ourselves. it evolved into trolling because no one got it. its hilarious as hell to us because of the reactions you guys have when its CLEARLY fake and thats probably where the hostility began- when people started taking it seriously. we dont hate you (at least i dont) and we dont care what you listen to. its been brought up thousands of times before, but everyone has their own tastes, best to just leave it at that.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
If you want to give an explanation post it here or PM me. Because I don't have time to read through all this and look for hidden symbolism. There is going to be a problem if you don't. This is me looking for a solution. You can act the way you choose from here

I think they are trying to sterotype us, idk its my only guess

wait a minute...

YOU JUST FIGURED THAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????





_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

LOR wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
palpi is right to be perfectly honest. there is a reason for d-lor acting this way, (and also palpi and me on occasion). i dont think any of you have caught on without it being explained to you. Sad and its making me a sad panda.

ok um explain please

we are just mocking you. and its mostly defensive. whenever we express opinions, they are almost usually shot down immeditally with remarks claiming it to not be "extreme enough" "brutal enough" "blah blah blah" . i dont think you all realize how often this occurs, and so since their (our) tastes keep getting ridiculed all the time, it kind of became "screw it, lets just post ridiculous shit and make fun of them instead". nothing much else to do. to be clear, it actually did not start out as trolling. it started out as defending ourselves. it evolved into trolling because no one got it. its hilarious as hell to us because of the reactions you guys have when its CLEARLY fake and thats probably where the hostility began- when people started taking it seriously. we dont hate you (at least i dont) and we dont care what you listen to. its been brought up thousands of times before, but everyone has their own tastes, best to just leave it at that.

My, and other memebers opinions are often turned down, but we dont go on butthurt, tr0ll rampages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

i had no idea that this was bothering you (sincerity)

really, its a few individuals that ruin it for the rest. i know byd acts above the bar each and everytime. i think axe and myself could work on it. taxer.......MC.....

point being let me be the first to apologize. now, ill work on it, if you cut the behavior

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...
HA! AGAIN, I ONLY LISTEN TO TRUE UNDERGROUND METAL BECAUSE I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU. YOU ONLY LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM SHIT. YOUR OPINION IS INVALID.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

LOR wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
palpi is right to be perfectly honest. there is a reason for d-lor acting this way, (and also palpi and me on occasion). i dont think any of you have caught on without it being explained to you. Sad and its making me a sad panda.

ok um explain please

we are just mocking you. and its mostly defensive. whenever we express opinions, they are almost usually shot down immeditally with remarks claiming it to not be "extreme enough" "brutal enough" "blah blah blah" . i dont think you all realize how often this occurs, and so since their (our) tastes keep getting ridiculed all the time, it kind of became "screw it, lets just post ridiculous shit and make fun of them instead". nothing much else to do. to be clear, it actually did not start out as trolling. it started out as defending ourselves. it evolved into trolling because no one got it. its hilarious as hell to us because of the reactions you guys have when its CLEARLY fake and thats probably where the hostility began- when people started taking it seriously. we dont hate you (at least i dont) and we dont care what you listen to. its been brought up thousands of times before, but everyone has their own tastes, best to just leave it at that.

I never founded any hostile Replies...

they were all a fail attempt to troll us....

but thats me...idk if someone else felt offended or attacked...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

yeah, i used to get shot down all the time.
sort of like being "jumped" into a gang. it sucks. you will get beat up. but once you are in the gang, you get all the cool stuff and fun times.


only, without all the raping and drugs.....or is it with all that.....hmmm

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3427
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Today was just fun, its not about today haha.

Its a little more than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
Today was just fun, its not about today haha.

this...

THANK YOU LOR PEOPLE...I AM NOW A BETTER PERSON THAN THE BETTER PERSON YOU ARE....BUTT PUSS RULES AND IM QUITING ON THE REST OF THE MUSIC Smile


*end of counter-trolling 1.6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

yeah, cuse keeping your feelings in is TOTALLY the right way to go about things
i mean, shit, look how much stuff was solved by sweeping shit under rugs. FUCK, i cant count all the ways that being temperamental and childish has gotten me what i wanted.


</sarcasm>

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS BETTER THAN YOURS. I AM A BETTER PERSON. MY OPINION IS OF A HIGHER QUALITY. YOU ARE UNDER ME. I AM ELITE. MY NAME IS METALISFAV.


Last edited by D-Lor on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3427
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 pm

IB....Butt Puss 4ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:26 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
IB....Butt Puss 4ever!
Yeahhh!!
*headbangPuss*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm cool with you LOR people. But I'm going to ban D-Lor if he posts one more time like that. The length of the ban will depend on his post.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:29 pm

LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

indeed i saw taxxer gettin' all angry at Dlor wich was a little acomplish...but still a fail troll raid...

can we stop this for today cuz im really doped atm...and my boss is coming to check my progress every 10 mins...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3427
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 pm

I am going to have to agree...it got a little (a lot) out of hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Being real now, I honestly don't even care. I rarely post on this site and when I do it usually has nothing to do with music. On the rare times where I stopped by the music sections all I saw was extreme musical elitism. I thought it was funny. I expressed that thought and I was accused of trolling. I thought this was funny. My point didn't get across, and I honestly was curious at what it would take to get banned. Well, I didn't get banned, and LOR felt the need to ruin it, so it's too late now to continue trying to get banned. LOR's explanation, by the way, may apply to him (being a frequent on this forum), but it doesn't really apply to me. I stop by every once and awhile and see musical elitism in a genre that I don't personally like, and I think it's funny. The fact that I could say what I have been saying without anyone catching on brought me lulz, so troll or not, I got a good laugh out of you guys.

breakyoudown wrote:
I'm cool with you LOR people. But I'm going to ban D-Lor if he posts one more time like that. The length of the ban will depend on his post.
Well, fuck. I was close.

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

indeed i saw taxxer gettin' all angry at Dlor wich was a little acomplish...but still a fail troll raid...

can we stop this for today cuz im really doped atm...and my boss is coming to check my progress every 10 mins...Smile
I think Marshall got more mad than Taxer.


Last edited by D-Lor on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

indeed i saw taxxer gettin' all angry at Dlor wich was a little acomplish...but still a fail troll raid...

can we stop this for today cuz im really doped atm...and my boss is coming to check my progress every 10 mins...Smile

im not rally talking about today, we all know that taxer is the 1 to put down other peoples music/opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

god damnit. we arent targetting anybody. it was honestly just suppsoed to be taken in stride as a freakin jest. the only reason everyone is up in arms right now is because you are all taking it WAY too seriously.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies


Last edited by LOR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 pm

LOR wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

god damnit. we arent targetting anybody. it was honestly just suppsoed to be taken in stride as a freakin jest. the only reason everyone is up in arms right now is because you are all taking it WAY too seriously.

Ok well I didnt so shit and D-lor starts talking shit to me but whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

omg you Marshall are taking this 2 seriously...Just chill and RE-Rail this topic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

D-Lor wrote:
Being real now, I honestly don't even care. I rarely post on this site and when I do it usually has nothing to do with music. On the rare times where I stopped by the music sections all I saw was extreme musical elitism. I thought it was funny. I expressed that thought and I was accused of trolling. I thought this was funny. My point didn't get across, and I honestly was curious at what it would take to get banned. Well, I didn't get banned, and LOR felt the need to ruin it, so it's too late now to continue trying to get banned. LOR's explanation, by the way, may apply to him (being a frequent on this forum), but it doesn't really apply to me. I stop by every once and awhile and see musical elitism in a genre that I don't personally like, and I think it's funny. The fact that I could say what I have been saying without anyone catching on brought me lulz, so troll or not, I got a good laugh out of you guys.

breakyoudown wrote:
I'm cool with you LOR people. But I'm going to ban D-Lor if he posts one more time like that. The length of the ban will depend on his post.
Well, fuck. I was close.

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

indeed i saw taxxer gettin' all angry at Dlor wich was a little acomplish...but still a fail troll raid...

can we stop this for today cuz im really doped atm...and my boss is coming to check my progress every 10 mins...Smile
I think Marshall got more mad than Taxer.

This. BOP'd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:
LOR wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Oh and dave...they are just trying to troll us...by making a sad failed satyr of metalheads...since LOR people are a7x fanboys or something like that...but i find this quite entertaining...even tho they are fail human beings...

dont judge people based off of posts on a forum. nice touch with the a7x. really drove your point home.


also, i would like to apologize to anyone who we've offended, we honestly dont mean it. i have a feeling d-lor will keep posting because at this point, im pretty sure he doesnt care anymore. so take that how ever you will. thank you brute for understanding and to anyone else who cares as well.

I dont see why this is targeting the whole forum, when im pretty sure that the main offenders to your "problem" are taxer and MC

god damnit. we arent targetting anybody. it was honestly just suppsoed to be taken in stride as a freakin jest. the only reason everyone is up in arms right now is because you are all taking it WAY too seriously.

Ok well I didnt so shit and D-lor starts talking shit to me but whatever

BUT ITS NOT ACTUALLY SHIT TALKING!!!

its obviously fake. i thought the caps lock would have been a noticable sign, if not the ridiculous nature of the posts. omg.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Sexxzyyy!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3427
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Okay...

I wanna have raging anal sex with Simone Simmons.

/discuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Didn't see your post. Cool, glad you had a good time lol

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Also, on topic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicetsc/2376528745/
I can't find a good picture of her, but why has no one posted the chick from Stolen Babies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:38 pm



dont know who she it but she came up on google images and shes attractive and apparently has something to do with metal]



GET AT ME

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 pm

D-Lor wrote:
Also, on topic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicetsc/2376528745/
I can't find a good picture of her, but why has no one posted the chick from Stolen Babies?

O YEAH!!!! shes a cutie. not a good pic though. just post the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDhA35KR_I

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies


Last edited by LOR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Didn't see your post. Cool, glad you had a good time lol

Also, if you were curious, IB is what brought it on, honestly. When I started seeing reggae elitism, that was the last straw on the lul-horse's back. He was also the center influence for my satire.

SO GOOD JOB, IB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

LOR wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
Also, on topic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicetsc/2376528745/
I can't find a good picture of her, but why has no one posted the chick from Stolen Babies?

O YEAH!!!! shes a cutie. not a good pic though. just post the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDhA35KR_I
Good point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 pm

D-Lor wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
Didn't see your post. Cool, glad you had a good time lol

Also, if you were curious, IB is what brought it on, honestly. When I started seeing reggae elitism, that was the last straw on the lul-horse's back. He was also the center influence for my satire.

SO GOOD JOB, IB.

Thank you thank thou...and you still dont know about reggae BTW.


i want to marry this Girl!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11224
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 pm

D-Lor wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
Didn't see your post. Cool, glad you had a good time lol

Also, if you were curious, IB is what brought it on, honestly. When I started seeing reggae elitism, that was the last straw on the lul-horse's back. He was also the center influence for my satire.

SO GOOD JOB, IB.

cheers

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2952
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:44 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
Didn't see your post. Cool, glad you had a good time lol

Also, if you were curious, IB is what brought it on, honestly. When I started seeing reggae elitism, that was the last straw on the lul-horse's back. He was also the center influence for my satire.

SO GOOD JOB, IB.

Thank you thank thou...and you still dont know about reggae BTW.
Lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

The vocalist of Deimos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm not trying to pick on you D-LOR but don't go crazy satire Dave Chapelle next time your offended. There are less annoying things to do. And because you don't post a lot I couldn't really trust you

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Most Attractive People In Metal :D   

Back to top Go down
 
The Most Attractive People In Metal :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Famous people (using the last letter of the previous name)
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!
» How Many "Well Connected" People Do You Know?
» "When people take the piss"
» Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: