Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

GUYS I LOVE U ALL Very Happy

im flash! 70 words per minute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10613
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 pm

259 per minute
:haha:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:44 pm

CHARACTERS!
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 pm

yeah yeah i knhow FACK!
*hides head in a hole*
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am

I got 78 heh

link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10391
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 am

i haz 82?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 am

Shut up the limit is 80
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 am

lol i jokes i jokes
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 am

me too lol idk wtf is the limit.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14870
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 am

damn, he called you out link. ha ha.
so what was your real score link?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm a 17 year old male. I've been listening to metal ever since the beginning of my time and I have only learned more and more about it. I enjoy variety. I'm usually a very timid person with a wide range of behaviors. I'm more detached than aggressive.

I have also been playing games since my first birthday. My first game was Super Mario World for Super Nintendo. One of the first games I fell in love with was Castlevania Symphony of the Night and the Gran Turismo series. I don't play console games very much but I do have my PS3.

Games are always fun. I tend to look for strategy games to buy but other things are fine. I just created the perfect character in Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, although she isn't level 255 yet. That would be boring anyways. I'll probably just roam around on a level 1 cap in hard mode so it's more fun.

Some of my all time favorites...
Starcraft (I really got hooked to this one. I'm probably the best in my city.)
Advanced Wars Series (Days of Ruin is my favorite so far, and the newest one)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Guitar Hero Series (I just got World Tour and it isn't really anywhere near as fun as the others.)

Occasionally I compose a short playlist of excellent songs for myself to listen to. When I finish the current one I'll post it with links to anyone who wants to check it out. The list will reflect entirely my tastes.

That's the metal/game side of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Welcome man, can I call you VaRe? I am also quite a bit of a gamer. I am currently addicted to Oblivion for the second time. Also, what do you think about GH Metallica coming up?
Glad to see you around man, hit any of us up if any questions come to ya. Also, feel free to jump into anything, you seem like quite the smart guy, you'll fit right in

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 am

You can call me VR if you wish. That seems to work pretty well.

Yeah I usually keep up on the games being released for my console in case anything really cool comes out. I saw Oblivion and saw all the stuff about how cool it was. I was a little hesitant to get into such an epic RPG for console though. Some of those games are really addicting. I never understood Maple Story though. A couple times my friend really wanted me to start playing and we got into it and everything but by level 25 I wanted to be done with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:29 am

Oblivion is insane. I played it 70 hours when it first came out
Rebought it with the expansions and put in another 40 hours
Somebody please stop me
Seriously
Its too much fun

My friend will not stop about maple story. He spends real money to gain double XP or something insane like that. I played it for 10 minutes and gave up. Way too cartoony and time consuming. I don't like games that take 50 hours just to call yourself good

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 am

ahhh maple story, i had a friend who fell victim to that.

and VR shall be easy to remember, that is the abbreviation for the vibration reduction lenses by Nikon, i have canon. they are better lol....but i digress.

oh and yes, welcome.please do list your fav things. oh and dont worry about being so formal. heavens forbid you should waste time using periods and capitalizing the first words and dont worry about having run on sentences because in the long run they really dont make sense and by the way has anyone realized that i have been on this tangent for quite some time and i have no qualms about stopping any time sooo.............

*user has been shot*

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Animal

Number of posts : 1
Hedonistic Glory : 3105
Joined In : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 am

Hey all. I'm a 45 year old male living in Peoria, IL, about 3 hours sw of Chicago. I've been into metal for about 30 years, since hearing my older brothers' Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Montrose, Rush, Ted Nugent, Kiss, Alice Cooper, Boston, Aerosmith, and Thin Lizzy albums.

Anyway, hello!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm

hey nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 pm

hello and welcome. glad to have another user. And Ill, you are blessed by living in the city with some of the more famous musicians, my personal fav.....Jonny Myung of Dreamtheater.
glad to have ye aboard

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Animal, greetings
Another metal veteran is great to have
Hate is also a metal hero who knows pretty much everything.
He should be back soon, a little power failure is going on in his area

Welcome aboard and jump right in bro

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Welcome Animal!

What is this typing test you guys took? I bet I could go pretty fast on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 pm

http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 pm

post score. i bet you are a winner. we all suck here.

well i do at least. i think i had like 30 or 40 wpm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm

I got 78 Aeldy got 70

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am

104 Words per minute. 0 Errors

First few times I was like what the hell damn my fingers are sucking. I usually cruise at like 60 wpm so it takes a bit of warm up to get up to speed. 100 is about average when I try. My peaks are 120~130. I don't think I've ever typed a single sentence faster than 140, that **** is hard. Maybe with a nice keyboard I could do it.

457 Points
Rank: 7827 out of 2396969 or top 0.0032653738951150390347142578815162...%

Second Try
110 Words per minute. 1 Error.

462 Points
Rank: 7140 out of 2397013 or top 0.0029787072493974792794198446149437...%

I might be able to get a good job with that speed but it's not my thing. I rather practice guitar or something; I still suck at guitar big time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:43 am

show off lol

good jorb

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:52 am

I'd trade my typing skills for guitar skills any day. To me guitar is a much more intellectual and fulfilling pursuit. I'd be happy if I became adept at guitar. I should study chess some too. Fruck so much stuff to do so little time. Summer is coming up soon. If I practice a lot over the break I could probably get good.

(I really do say "fruck" in real life some times)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 am

fruck is kind of cool. and i knew you didnt make a mistake, you rarely do.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 am

"Good jorb."
Wow that flew right over my head.

I'm going to bed now so I'll be on in...like 16 hours, I don't know; I'm way too tired to do the math right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 am

what, the homestarrunner.com reference. yeah, that is me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 pm

I know I can learn to play The Trooper
But to perfect it, takes so long
Why am I always so tired

MincedSquirrel
Top Lad

Number of posts : 145
Hedonistic Glory : 3129
Joined In : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey guys. New here. I'm a massive fun of metal and games so naturally I was interested here. I was raised on a healthy diet of Psycroptic, Nasum, Emperor and of course the totally amazing Death. I'm quite outspoken and snobbish when it comes to my views I guess; I hate posers and would gladly impale myself on a sharp, slightly bristly wooden spike before becoming one. I'm also quite fond of quite a few different styles of music like 70s punk, odd bits of swing that my parents pass down, psytrance and some recent free jazz.

I'm quite a big video game fan too. I grew up on old pirated video game systems with versions of Super C and Golf, which fuelled my love for classic, simple games. I still have my old Genesis and obviously I fell in love with my Super Nintendo when I first got it. Recently, I play some cheap bargain-bin PC games that I find in sales, like the old Tom Clancy games, Command and Conquer and the Diablo series. I am in possession of a Wii, which I can't remember having played for over 3 or 4 months.

Last edited by MincedSquirrel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Minced Squirrel
May I start by saying your avatar brings joy to my eyes
Anyway were good chaps here
My musical knowledge is really random
I'll know stuff from the 80's then little about the nineties
I'm mostly into European stuff

Also I am a giant Xbox fan
I have converted from Nintendo, the gamecube was fun but had almost no games and the Wii is a bit of a joke. I'm too hardcore for that

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:57 pm

same, i dont think im a poser....
i try to look up underground stuff but usually the only cds i can get
are more popular death metal bands
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:02 am

Welcome MincedSquirrel!

All five of those bands are so awesome. You're trying to give me a heart attack, holy ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:20 am

well, minced, im sorry i have gotten off slightly on the wrong foot. now you admit to, well, telling it like it is, i guess i can be a little more lenient. thanks for the heads up.

and those are some hardcore bands. not hardcore in the genre sense, i mean hardcore as in my namesake, BRUTAL

i also have been meaning to check out Death. they sound pretty chill

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
MincedSquirrel
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 am

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:

i also have been meaning to check out Death. they sound pretty chill

You have not heard Death before? *jaw drops immediately through the floor and out the other side of the Earth*

Buy Sound of Perseverance. RIGHT NOW. Very Happy Seriously, there is NO album more essential than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am

yes i have. but im not a huge death/black fan. forgive me

i shall put it on my to-do list

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 am

hey welcome squirrel
Back to top Go down
MincedSquirrel
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you all for the welcomes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome Squirrel! (a bit too late lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 am

hey you were busy so it counts.... somehow....
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11695
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Greetings got referenced here via squirrel. I used to be a gamer not much of one now. I'm a devoted headbanger I'm mostly into black, thrash, death, and grind but I am into all genres alot of classic heavy and well pretty much any metal in general. I also like random varities of indie rock, alt., punk, ect ect ect.

A small list of some of my favorite bands
King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Blodarv, Napalm Death, Skeletonwitch, Slayer, Megadeth, Carpathian Forest, Gorgoroth, Kataklysm, Urgehal, Agathocles, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition, Judas Priest.

And last but not least I write reviews and do interivews for the Circle of Destruction underground metal zine. www.circleofdestruction.net

Cheers everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 pm

welcome...again..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 pm

my my my, that is very cool. hello and welcome *he said for the umpteenth time*
squirrel has mentioned you a couple times, about the review site. looks pretty legit. nice work

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Welcome aboard my friend
May your sword always strike true, and first

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm

THATS IT! THATS WHAT ILL GET. my tattoo will say: may your sword always strike true and first. ha ha i like it

jk,

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:31 pm

lmao have a quote from Oblivion on your chest
Women will rape you left right and centre

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11695
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
my my my, that is very cool. hello and welcome *he said for the umpteenth time*
squirrel has mentioned you a couple times, about the review site. looks pretty legit. nice work

Haha I'm sure he's only said good things about me right ^_-
Yeah the site is not ran by me I only do reviews and interviews. The site however is mostly derelect at this point and we are concentraiting for the most part on the print zine itself should have our next issue printed today or tomorrow actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Whom have you interviewed?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 pm

well that is still cool. i really want to learn alot about web design. but it is kinda difficult and i need someone to teach me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?   

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself- How did you find this forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next