Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ask Hate ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 am

Ok , Everyone knows im a old man , I have done alot , Been places , Owned things , Just did alot of different shit in my life . Now if You want to ask anything you may think i could know about let it fly , You looking to buy a new gun ? Well you can read all about it on the net but i may own it , or i may have fired some rounds from it.. Just ask . Want to know who makes the best knife sharpener ? Want to know how to wire a guitar up yourself ? Want to know how to tear a gun down and clean it ? If there is anything you need to know that you think i can help with just shoot it out here ...

Btw the best knife sharpener is a " speedy sharp " made by Fetzner Enterprises and they run about $9.95 each .. lol ,I do own it , use it and stand by them !
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger

Number of posts : 643
Hedonistic Glory : 3594
Joined In : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 am

Brother,u told me in an e-mail that u met slayer....I wanna know all about,how does the contact come together,what your talking bout,whoŽs your favorite slayer member,your favorite song/Album,how often u seen slayer+wich was their best show and why........many thanx

btw,i would like to shoot a big machine gun(or a Gatling with Compressor) + the big sniper rifle,whats biggest revolver in u.s.a.and how does it shoot(big holes?),cause iŽll never get into it,in german u cant shoot guns like that,altough by Bundeswehr.we have horrible laws by private shooting/buying a gun...most guns are illegal from east europe........
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 am

rocknrollchair wrote:
Brother,u told me in an e-mail that u met slayer....I wanna know all about,how does the contact come together,what your talking bout,whoŽs your favorite slayer member,your favorite song/Album,how often u seen slayer+wich was their best show and why........many thanx

btw,i would like to shoot a big machine gun(or a Gatling with Compressor) + the big sniper rifle,whats biggest revolver in u.s.a.and how does it shoot(big holes?),cause iŽll never get into it,in german u cant shoot guns like that,altough by Bundeswehr.we have horrible laws by private shooting/buying a gun...most guns are illegal from east europe........
Well lets see , The 1st time i got to talk to slayer i was just a big ass fan boy , I got a cd signed and that was about it , That was after a show in virginia , Now the 1st time i got to talk to kerry , jeff and have fun was at a bar called duffs in nyc , I went to a show in nyc with my buddy and he was good friends with kerry , So we all got together at duffs and talked music and drinking, Kerry can drink and jeff was drunk when he got there . I got to hang out most of the night . the 2nd time at duffs i got to hang out with the whole band ,And tom is a cool mother fucker !! Jeff is gret , very very smart and funny as hell , he will play jokes on you ! Kerry is down to earth , The loud mouth thats alwas talking shit is not the kerry i got to hang out with . I have been to a shit load of slayer shows , I dont even know how many 20 + and i have got to go back stage 9 times to hang out with the band . BTW Toms wife is so kool also , kerrys wife is kool , loud but cool . Kerry moved to nyc a few years back so when i go up there and slayer is not on tour he is alwas at duffs drinking , Now the gun .. The biggest handgun in the states is the Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver . Its more or less a 50 cal hand gun ! Its a 5 shot revolver and kicks like a mule ! A class 3 gun store called the wagon wheel (that im a member of ) got one in . Its a monster , It will blast through 1 inch of 440 steel , But it will cost you $7.55 per shot right now . The most fun you can have is going to a class 3 gun shop rent a mp5 ( 9mm full auto ) and send rounds down range . At the wagon wheel you can fire 1000, 9mm rounds from a mp5 and it will only cost you $99.00 .Thats the cost of the rounds and the rent fee of the mp5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 am

ok then i'm gonna seek an answer in your well of wisdom.
does byd need to grow some nuts? sry couldn't resist it. now the real question
what's the best guitar ever made by your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 am

styx wrote:
ok then i'm gonna seek an answer in your well of wisdom.
does byd need to grow some nuts? sry couldn't resist it. now the real question
what's the best guitar ever made by your opinion?
For all around jamming i would say the Gibson SG , Now if your in to pickin try a fender tele , the necks are smaller than on most guitars , If you need a floyd rose its up to taste , ibanez guitars have flat and fast necks but the trems eat the bodys up cause they use basswood , A good jackson kelly is my pick but thats just me , Now if your looking for something under $200 buy a dean ml or a washburn idol . You can pick up a strat copy from ebay for under $50 if your just starting out and dont know if your going to stick with it . If you dont stick with it you wont be out much .. BTW if you get a Gibson sg under $1000 new the hardware will be junk .. And BYD has nuts .. He just needs to get out to the clubs and bang them up Against some hot chicks !! Make that money maker work for you BYD ..
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:20 am

Your not come to my qustion bout a Gatling with air compressor,i ll see a t Mythbusters,standing on back of a hummer and kill Trees in less than 20 sec!youŽll ever shoot em or see em shoot live ?
iŽm not asked for,but i got a LAG(french high performance gitarz) "randy rohdes" for bout 3000 deutsch mark,and a B.C Rich "Bitch" new for bout 3500 (U.S-A.made,not taiwan)deutsch mark,cos jeff +eric peterson played one(my git heroes at that time), an Ibanez Destroyer and a Marshall JCM 800 100Watts,with 2x 4x12" completed tower,best of the world,cos i work for git shop,builing flightcases til 1990(all Warwick Bass Git Cases til 1990 were build from my Hands,for ex John Entwhistle,who designed the Bussard Bass),and pay only 2/3.

Gunny Sir,whats bout this weapon,it loox good go me :

or this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 am

rocknrollchair wrote:
Your not come to my qustion bout a Gatling with air compressor,i ll see a t Mythbusters,standing on back of a hummer and kill Trees in less than 20 sec!youŽll ever shoot em or see em shoot live ?
iŽm not asked for,but i got a LAG(french high performance gitarz) "randy rohdes" for bout 3000 deutsch mark,and a B.C Rich "Bitch" new for bout 3500 (U.S-A.made,not taiwan)deutsch mark,cos jeff +eric peterson played one(my git heroes at that time), an Ibanez Destroyer and a Marshall JCM 800 100Watts,with 2x 4x12" completed tower,best of the world,cos i work for git shop,builing flightcases til 1990(all Warwick Bass Git Cases til 1990 were build from my Hands,for ex John Entwhistle,who designed the Bussard Bass),and pay only 2/3.

Gunny Sir,whats bout this weapon,it loox good go me :

or this?

Yeah brother , We call them " miniguns " They are on all of our black hawks ( 7.62 x 51 mm NATO )6,000 rounds per minute.. And the M61 Vulcan ( 20 cal ) are on our stinger choppers , Also we use them on the harrier jump jets also.
Back to top Go down
rocknrollchair
Natural Born Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 am

Brother,whats your Dream Equipment,if money dosenŽt matter,what will u chose,Git + Amp ?
i love B.C.Rich :

or the Gibson :

and Marshall or Mesa Boogie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10674
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 am

When is your album out?

When is CDIJ 3 coming?

When are we gonna jam some Fucking Heavy Metal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

rocknrollchair wrote:
Brother,whats your Dream Equipment,if money dosenŽt matter,what will u chose,Git + Amp ?
i love B.C.Rich :

or the Gibson :

and Marshall or Mesa Boogie
Well i have a bc rich bitch i have had for maybe 25 years . But for me its a Gibson SG or explorer mid 70s ( 74 to 79 ) are the ones i like best . And i have a Marshall jcm stack but i would like to have a Marshall MG4 stack .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
When is your album out?

When is CDIJ 3 coming?

When are we gonna jam some Fucking Heavy Metal?
well i hope soon ,I have time to work on it now .. lol .. I dont think there will be a CDIJ 3. Unlike metallica its going to sop at 2 .. And as soon as we get together brother ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Hate ..   

Back to top Go down

Ask Hate ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1