Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I think my videogaming days are on life support

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I think my videogaming days are on life support   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:40 am

Anyone dissapointed with Final Fantasy XIII should give Resonance of Fate a go: it's flown a little under the radar, but its pretty decent, and by Tr-Ace, which should appeal to the RPG fans out there. About 12 hours in and I'm enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Namine Heart
Top Lad

Number of posts : 119
Hedonistic Glory : 3010
Joined In : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I think my videogaming days are on life support   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Anyone dissapointed with Final Fantasy XIII should give Resonance of Fate a go: it's flown a little under the radar, but its pretty decent, and by Tr-Ace, which should appeal to the RPG fans out there. About 12 hours in and I'm enjoying it.

Ill have to give that game a try bc im a huge rpg fan Smile and tri-Ace is pretty decent gave us Radiata Stories. (really good game imo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16106
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I think my videogaming days are on life support   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

It's worthwhile? I was pretty excited for it, I want to play it if it's worth playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think my videogaming days are on life support   

Back to top Go down

I think my videogaming days are on life support
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2