Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25347
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm

For Aeons Past

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14928
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Kalmah - Cold Sweat (Thin Lizzy's cover)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11385
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11385
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Van Halen - Runaround
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 am

Vehemence - Made for Her Jesus

Why did they have to go and fuck everything up and start sucking? This album is so fucking good!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 am

In flames - Colony

ill say it again, damn the a-z challenge. 3 months in and 3 letter in...good so far

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 am

Brutethynameisgangstarap wrote:
In flames - Colony

ill say it again, damn the a-z challenge. 3 months in and 3 letter in...good so far

Lol, I have over a years worth of music (listening non-stop 24/7). I would be so fucked trying to do that.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 am

how many songs?
double rep if you screenshot the proof.

Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen

and i consider my paultry 6000 songs quite good, considering i close out alot of other genres. my colection is mainly just silly "mainstream" metal bands

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 am

how many songs?
double rep if you screenshot the proof.

Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen

and i consider my paultry 6000 songs quite good, considering i close out alot of other genres. my colection is mainly just silly "mainstream" metal bands

127,000. I shall load up my hard-drives later and post requested screen shot. Have to bring one back from my dads, but I'll do it goddamnit!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:51 am

you are on.
hey, you have your own place? dont you? or weird parent shit youd rather not discuss

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9786
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:19 am

NP:
Deep in your mind there is another side
A morbid truth one cannot hide
Unimaginable gore was your past time high
To hear people scream, to watch them die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 am

Eighteen Visions - Coma
swiched to
Marilyn Manson - Coma White

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 am

NP:
Bodies deformed way beyond belief
Cast out from their concerned society
Flesh contorting day after day
Freak of the dark world is what the people say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 am

Foo Fighters - Come Alive

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 am

NP:
Grandma' welcome home... You have
been gone for far too long
Is this a dream, are You really back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 am

Austrian Death Machine - Come On, Do It, Do It, Come On, Come On, Kill Me, Do It Now

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10782
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 am

My Darkthrone cover
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10449
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 pm

The Black Dahlia Murder- Apex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom

Great way to start Easter morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skaven
A Scholar

Number of posts : 380
Hedonistic Glory : 3566
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Xasthur - Stream of Subconsciousness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Jucifer - Work Will Make Us Free

BTW, you should download the Woe of Tyrants album off NewAlbumReleases brute. I was fully ready to despise it, but its so damn catchy, and I think you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11753
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Dio- Holy Diver
Getting ready to start a death metal binge for easter though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Abigail - Bitch! We Gonna Kill You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Angelcorpse- Stormgods Unbound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Ozzy - Mr. Crowley

The solos, sweet mary mother of jesus, the solos...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

BTW, you should download the Woe of Tyrants album off NewAlbumReleases brute. I was fully ready to despise it, but its so damn catchy, and I think you'll enjoy it.
done and done fine sir. i have been downloading anything in the metal catagoy, except the genre's "black, doom, and gothic" and iv just been giving them listens. so far it has paid off. i get giddy when i see Prog metal, which is what you have just recommended. im excited
i can see how you amassed so much tunage

The Offspring - Come Out Swinging
switched to NP: Styx - Come Sail Away (YESSS, finally this came up in the a-z)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

done and done fine sir. i have been downloading anything in the metal catagoy, except the genre's "black, doom, and gothic" and iv just been giving them listens. so far it has paid off. i get giddy when i see Prog metal, which is what you have just recommended. im excited
i can see how you amassed so much tunage

The Offspring - Come Out Swinging
switched to NP: Styx - Come Sail Away (YESSS, finally this came up in the a-z)

Then you've downloaded the Jucifer album then, yes? Let me know what you think on that one, it'll be interesting to see if we can get you into some sludge.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:10 pm

2 mintues left.
and im not opposed to sludge....i dont think. but everyone endlessly tries to get me to like black metal....just not for me. only semi-black metal i like are 4 bands
In Tormenta Quite (however you spell it, thanks dies)
Melancolia (thanks taxer)
Nachtreich (thanks VR)
Ikuinen Kaamos (this one was all me)

thats about as black as i go for now...
Maybe some Borknagar here and there....Dies, have you listened to Borknagar?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Dies, have you listened to Borknagar?

Yes, extensively. I prefer Shadar Logoth as it goes, but Borknagar are very good.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Shadar Logoth? who is this?

and borknagar are decent. i have listened to all their albums...but they seem to be missing something key in my mind. they have a great vocalist (3 of 'em) but they are just missing .....something to set them over the top.
idk if they need wank guitars or more solid riffs or better melodies....but something is amiss.
solid band though

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Angelcorpse- Solar Wills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:21 pm

http://www.myspace.com/shadarlogoth

Spitting His Curse With Venom rocks my socks.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

I'm ordering that as soon as I get my new debit card next week o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 pm

blackstar wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I'm ordering that as soon as I get my new debit card next week o.o

cheers
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Found it from their myspace for $7.23 including shipping so I'm fucking in on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 pm

blackstar wrote:
Found it from their myspace for $7.23 including shipping so I'm fucking in on this.

I put this in one of the looksees ages back. Only Dave seemed to pick up on them. Anyway, it took 7 weeks for my copy to arrive (this is over a year ago) but I do live in the UK, though that still seems a little excessive. Just warning you it may be a while before its delivered.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Woe of Tyrants - The Venus Orbit

wiiii-iiin

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

not my thing

but you were right about the woe of tyrants. im so stoked that they are based in the US, i may see them live in the future. there are so many eurpoean bands i will never see cuse they are, well, in europe.

fuck me this is brilliant. and this is their first record?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 am

Alcest - Écailles de Lune - Part 1

Pretty damn amazing so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 am

Dies Irae wrote:

not my thing

WTF? They're basically Borknagar 2.0! It sounds a hell of a lot like their early material, only better.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

not my thing

WTF? They're basically Borknagar 2.0! It sounds a hell of a lot like their early material, only better.

They're ok but no where near as good as Borknagar's s/t or The Olden Domain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 am

I was just unknowingly rubbing a shaving razor with my thumb while reading some stuff, and now my thumb skin is all retarded. I was like whoa wtf is all this...oh it's my goddamn skin. I like to take the cover on and off and apparently I had it off so I didn't know I was rubbing the nudity of the thing.

NP: Judas Priest - Diamonds and Rust (cover)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 am

Probably should make a new thread soon lol

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 am

Yeah I've been keeping my eye on it. I think 34 pages or something is the limit. So I'll do it when it reaches like 33. Or when the conversation comes to a resolute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 am

First one to make the thread with a cool title wins

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 am

Makrothumia - The Spirituality of the Prostitution (Masculin Domination Against Alterity)
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 am

NP:
Nazhand - Dejection Days
IDK what it is about this song...it's just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

not my thing

They're ok but no where near as good as Borknagar's s/t or The Olden Domain

I've actually enjoyed it far more than any Borknagar so far.

NP: Dumb people talking in class because I forgot my headphones.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 pm

i hear nothing alike between borknagar and that other band. sorry.
they took production quality, and just threw it out the window. ehhh

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition   

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to: part 5 the legendary red beard edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next