Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I have no words for how awesome this is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11329
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15994
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:59 pm

I actually can't wait to see this film. Of course I love music documentaries....

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Lemmy and Motorhead suck. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

I'm not a huge Motorhead fan either, but come on dude calm down. Seriously what is the point in making a post like this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I'm not a huge Motorhead fan either, but come on dude calm down. Seriously what is the point in making a post like this?

I can't say Motorhead suck? How fascist is this forum going to become? Jesus, its the internet for christ's sake, it only an opinion.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9730
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 pm

A forum is more like someone's store or someone's club house. If you come in to take shits on their floor they can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I can't say Motorhead suck? How fascist is this forum going to become? Jesus, its the internet for christ's sake, it only an opinion.
Yes you can ! If you hate motorhead , Say it loud and proud .. Freedom , Freedom .. Thats what were all about!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Its like the Slayer thing , I like them and most dont . So if i can say there great , You should be able to say they suck !
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

I completely agree you should be able to say whatever you want, but just try not to start problems man. That's all I'm saying

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
A forum is more like someone's store or someone's club house. If you come in to take shits on their floor they can do something about it.

So only certain opinions are allowed? Again the question is raised, just how fascist are you? It isn't like I said Motorhead are utter shit, Lemmy is a cockface, and all their fans should have a lobotomy to correct their judgement. I just said they sucked. Grow a pair and get over it. Fuck, I may have been right to leave with Kur in the first place.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

To your first question...no.
To your second...not at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14872
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm

children, lets not have another blowout.

i agree that we should post out feelings, but bluntness in the negative form is what i think others have issues with

just stop, we dont need more problems on our hands. that goes for everyone

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Dies doesn't like Sabbath either. His opinion is invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Raul is it fate we met? You're one of the few people who knows how to drive me absolute nuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Why does everyone have to run and try to stop when someone speaks there mind ? When i say black meal sucks for shit am i going to get called a child ? I am a old man , I was in 2 wars fighting for the freedom i beleave in . I think if someone wants to say a band sucks / blows it should be there right . But the only time anyone should try to chill things out is when someone tells the people of this fourm that they suck or blow or that there asspuke . Fuck , Lets have some fun .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
His opinion isn't formed on blind hero worship just becuase a band happens to invent a sub-genre, he realises others will go on to perfect and improve upon a base and boring template

So true.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm

i like this new Hate.
we shall keep him. we shall call him Gary

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies doesn't like Sabbath either. His opinion is invalid.
Dies does like pagan altar and do beleave he is a fan of sabbath .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
His opinion isn't formed on blind hero worship just becuase a band happens to invent a sub-genre, he realises others will go on to perfect and improve upon a base and boring template

So true.

uuuh, i think there should be a "." after sub-genre.
i get the felling it's a run-on sentence.
i mean, you being the grammar nazi and all....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i like this new Hate.
we shall keep him. we shall call him Gary
I almost pissed myself laughing ..
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

Sabbath brings the riffs man. Fuck Ozzy, but Iommi knew how to write fucking awesome riffs (for a while anyway)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

Ozzy brings the riffs man. Fuck Iommi, Randy knew how to write fucking awesome riffs (for a while anyway, before he got his ass killed)

So true.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

Ozzy brings the riffs man. Fuck Iommi, Randy knew how to write fucking awesome riffs (for a while anyway, before he got his ass killed)

So true.

Hahaha, Ozzy's solo career is so bad it's funny. And Rhodes sucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Dude put the fucking pipe down ! RR was a guitar god !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

uuuh, i think there should be a "." after sub-genre.
i get the felling it's a run-on sentence.
i mean, you being the grammar nazi and all....

That sentence was pefectly valid, though a semicolon may have been more appropriate: unlike the uncapitalised "Is" and "U" and the random, unnecessary hyphen. The comma gave suffiecient pause, though "because" was spelled incorrectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Agreed Hate. When Iommi starts writing briiliant riffs in the Aeolian mode, inform me, because I would like to spit on him for copying Rhodes. Crazy Train is beyond anything the plastic fingered hack could ever compose.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

You just earned your title back, silly.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Agreed Hate. When Iommi starts writing briiliant riffs in the Aeolian mode, inform me, because I would like to spit on him for copying Rhodes. Crazy Train is beyond anything the plastic fingered hack could ever compose.

Yet Rhodes never wrote a good riff. Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't write a good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTTHUMlQq8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mda8RBiEkcc
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Yet Rhodes never wrote a good riff. Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't write a good song.

What do fags know about metal anyway? Yes, I'm not above sinking that low.

I was right to go: so fucking long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Tell me this is not the badest shit done in 80 - 81 ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:55 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

What do fags know about metal anyway? Yes, I'm not above sinking that low.

I was right to go: so fucking long.

3/10 I've heard better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:

So true.

So true.

Tell me this is not the badest shit done in 80 - 81 ..

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am

Dude im a venom fan to .. I think what you need to do is try something other than death or black metal . I dont know if you understand music as well as you think you do ...
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Dude im a venom fan to .. I think what you need to do is try something other than death or black metal . I dont know if you understand music as well as you think you do ...

Venom isn't really death or black but whatever, but I just prefer them to Ozzy's solo stuff. As for the second thing, you're right in a sense. I could always learn more and branch out to different things (which I do) but yeah. I never gloat about knowing more than people (or if I did it was just for "the lulz")
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am

Taxer666 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Venom isn't really death or black but whatever, but I just prefer them to Ozzy's solo stuff. As for the second thing, you're right in a sense. I could always learn more and branch out to different things (which I do) but yeah. I never gloat about knowing more than people (or if I did it was just for "the lulz")
Venom is great stuff but ozzy/randys stuff is so much better .. Let me ask you this . How may kids that pick up a guitar want to play welcome to hell as there 1st song ? Now ask the same thing about crazy train ... Venom is great but ozzy left a mark on music that goes deeper than just metal . BTW Venom was and alwas will be a part of black metal .

Last edited by hateyou1st on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11697
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 am

hateyou1st wrote:
How may kids that pick up a guitar want to play welcome to hell as there 1st song ?

It was black metal actually but hey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25291
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 am

facepalm

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:58 am

i hope
"3/10, i heard better" becomes a new meme.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:59 am

I still like
Then a skeleton popped out

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:02 am

then the blue shell hit me....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:03 am

I really like that one lol

Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11329
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 am

I actually agree with hate here. I love Sabbath and Ozzy's solo stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 am

Dark94Flame wrote:
I actually agree with hate here. I love Sabbath and Ozzy's solo stuff.
Hell yea .. Btw love <<<< AC/DC..
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11697
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

i hope
"3/10, i heard better" becomes a new meme.

I kinda do too lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no words for how awesome this is...   

Back to top Go down

I have no words for how awesome this is...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1