Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Music Appreciation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 am

BLUES

Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI

Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1FK620bS7A

John Lee Hooker: Boom boom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34

BB King, "The Thrill is Gone"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GfRQSE-Ak

JAZZ

Duke Ellington - It don't mean a thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpZT3GhDg

Jaco Pastorius - Wiggle Waggle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YptstiZ40MU

Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5Xeu3BEQk

FUNK

George Clinton - we want the funk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSAv2ukNco

James Brown - I Feel Good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc

CLASSICAL

Johann Sebastian Bach - Concerto No. 3 in D Major for harpsichord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL24_3-tui8

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony 40 in G min KV 550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZD9nt_wsY0

BIG BAND ( SWING )

Duke Ellington - Satin Doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDCzb3dv_Y

Benny Goodman - Sing Sing Sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDN9UMMi3c

More to come in the next few weeks . But this is a good start . Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 11029
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:14 am

Taxer666 wrote:
Flamenco

Paco de Lucia - Rio Ancho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxodluTaz4g

Vicente Amigo - Solea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_qzLH3FgxM

Rap

Deltron 3030 - 3030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7_jbluF0qo

Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrsfJHLx5YA

EBM

Suicide Commando - Bind, Torture, Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pte8EEF4nJ8

Dawn of Ashes - A Blade in the Dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYhUMggFxM

Drone

Melvins - Boris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8fRHemfZw

Troum & All Sides - Shutūn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0k1pdo-vyA
Good start , You did hit one of the types i was going to use next week .
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 5144
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27754
Hedonistic Glory : 25598
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Flamenco is so chill I love it

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Blues

The Doors - Shaman's Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ajAvDJSGqc

The Doors - Cars Hiss By My Window
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHDfXB8LXU



Psychedelic

The Doors - Not to Touch the Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-HqcNum7M

The Doors - Summer's Almost Gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcEAI5p-wUg



Jazz

The Doors - Touch Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw

The Doors - Queen of the Highway
http://www.bomb-mp3.com/index.php?search=queen+of+the+highway+jazz+version



Flamenco

The Doors - Spanish Caravan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsA5VWb_OfQ


Spoken Word

The Doors - Ghost Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azCon4I7fWA

The Doors - The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5HTPES-yU



Amazing

Jim Morrison's Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlEMmqZYfs


/thread lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 11029
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Blues

The Doors - Shaman's Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ajAvDJSGqc

The Doors - Cars Hiss By My Window
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHDfXB8LXU



Psychedelic

The Doors - Not to Touch the Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-HqcNum7M

The Doors - Summer's Almost Gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcEAI5p-wUg



Jazz

The Doors - Touch Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw

The Doors - Queen of the Highway
http://www.bomb-mp3.com/index.php?search=queen+of+the+highway+jazz+version



Flamenco

The Doors - Spanish Caravan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsA5VWb_OfQ


Spoken Word

The Doors - Ghost Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azCon4I7fWA

The Doors - The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5HTPES-yU



Amazing

Jim Morrison's Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlEMmqZYfs


/thread lol

Funk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7L5DFspnU

Brutal Death Metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7L5DFspnU

Spoken Word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7L5DFspnU

Airline Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7rItcfJPs

Grindcore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7rItcfJPs

Hard Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7rItcfJPs

Slayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7rItcfJPs

World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7rItcfJPs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

How bout we say fuck this .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
How bout we say fuck this .

My picks were actually legitimate Hate, they are actually in the genre stated. I'm not trolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 11029
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 27
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
How bout we say fuck this .

My picks were actually legitimate Hate, they are actually in the genre stated. I'm not trolling

Who said I was trolling? Listen to those songs in full. Plus Crotchduster > The Doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
How bout we say fuck this .

My picks were actually legitimate Hate, they are actually in the genre stated. I'm not trolling

Who said I was trolling? Listen to those songs in full. Plus Crotchduster > The Doors.

lol okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 12000
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 am

hateyou1st wrote:
blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want contributions. It looked like a thread where people could contribute bands and ideas. And I wasn't trying to be a dick, although it was a point that The Doors have many styles in their music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 am

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want contributions. It looked like a thread where people could contribute bands and ideas. And I wasn't trying to be a dick, although it was a point that The Doors have many styles in their music.
I did want contributions .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want contributions. It looked like a thread where people could contribute bands and ideas. And I wasn't trying to be a dick, although it was a point that The Doors have many styles in their music.
I did want contributions .

Well what did I do wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 am

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want contributions. It looked like a thread where people could contribute bands and ideas. And I wasn't trying to be a dick, although it was a point that The Doors have many styles in their music.
I did want contributions .

Well what did I do wrong?
Nothing .. The doors are right up there with Johann Sebastian Bach in the " CLASSICAL " music world .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11608
Hedonistic Glory : 16299
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 26
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
blackstar wrote:
No need to get in a tizzy over a little humor.
Im not dude , Im just not going to finish this . I can see everyone knows about all types of music and i would be wasting my time .

Well I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't want contributions. It looked like a thread where people could contribute bands and ideas. And I wasn't trying to be a dick, although it was a point that The Doors have many styles in their music.
I did want contributions .

Well what did I do wrong?
Nothing .. The doors are right up there with Johann Sebastian Bach in the " CLASSICAL " music world .

I cannot argue with that logic, sir ; )

Speaking of classical, I should add some. I love classical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Music Appreciation   

Back to top Go down
 
Music Appreciation
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Misheard Music Lyrics
» CF Appreciation Website
» Seamless Background Music Player
» SCM Music Player Not Working
» The Music Crib!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: