Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 3945
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Adventure 1:
A group of us are walking through the local woods near our school when half of us want to go climb tree and the me and the other half just kept walking. We get to the edge of the forest and I place myself on top of a cement slab, standing so I can observe the soccer field below. There are two grade 12s (we were in grade 7) tossing a football around. Now my other friend hides behind the cement slab and proceeds to yell, "Hey you two fucking dip shits! Get the fuck off my field! Don't make me slap you with my cock!". I piss myself laughing until I realized the two grade 12s were pissed as fuck and running straight at me, thinking it was me who said it. I turn around to see my friend completely disappear into the brush. I proceed to race for my bike to take off before i found myself on the bottom of someone's shoe. I finally found the friend who disappeared (half way down the street on his own bike) and we both completely forgot about the other two who went to climb trees. We hurry back to find them rattled as fuck up a rather large tree. Turns out, the grade 12s found them and thought it was them so they chased them up a tree. So good.

Adventure 2:
Was filming something for a video with a few of my mates. One scene, I was required to stand up on the bridge above the road, hands raised, "...sounding this alarm...". While up there, I could see a few cars slow down as the turned the corner, and I think I got a few honks. I also see this rather large man walk up to the guys filming and started talking to them. After I reunited with my comrades, they told me the guy thought I was a 'jumper' and that he was about to call the cops. Lucky me.

Adventure 3:
Got drunk at someone's dinner table with his mother, father, and Italian equivalent of Grandpa (Nono?) present. Fucking wine.

Adventure 4:
First time going to a Wild Wings. For those of you who don't know, it a chicken wing place with the craziest and stupidest flavors you can ever think of. We wanted to try as many flavors as possible for the least amount of money. We settled on 2 sampler platters. From what I remember, the flavors we got were Hot Chocolate, Naked Buffalo, Snake Bite, three other random ones, and the infamous Ring of Fire. Those were honestly the hottest fucking things I have ever tasted before in my life. Sadly, we all ate those first, and due to pain, we couldn't enjoy the other ones to the fullest extent because our taste buds were practically melted off. We also wanted to try ordering one particular kind of chicken wing that seemed ok. But none of us had the stones to ask the waitress that we wanted to try the 'Dirty Cowboy'.

There are others, but these are the ones that stick out in my mind. You got anything good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Ahahahah I feel proud to be apart of two of those stories
I will definitely share some later

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11695
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm betting 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

ExtremeOverload wrote:

Adventure 4:
First time going to a Wild Wings. For those of you who don't know, it a chicken wing place with the craziest and stupidest flavors you can ever think of. We wanted to try as many flavors as possible for the least amount of money. We settled on 2 sampler platters. From what I remember, the flavors we got were Hot Chocolate, Naked Buffalo, Snake Bite, three other random ones, and the infamous Ring of Fire. Those were honestly the hottest fucking things I have ever tasted before in my life. Sadly, we all ate those first, and due to pain, we couldn't enjoy the other ones to the fullest extent because our taste buds were practically melted off. We also wanted to try ordering one particular kind of chicken wing that seemed ok. But none of us had the stones to ask the waitress that we wanted to try the 'Dirty Cowboy'.

This ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

oh I missed the actual 3 lol. I was going for 2 and 4 then.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 3945
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 pm

No, you were right the first time blackstar. BYD was apart of 2 and 3, and Sky is apart of 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 pm

sandwich run then complaining about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Lol wow its like a game.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

I remember making a prank call fest and I called EB games asking them "Hey, whats the capital of Egypt? Cairo? Alright thanks, I love you. Bye"

Skipping a school presentation then hiding under a desk when a teacher came into the room we were hiding in.

Tobogganing down a hill will cafeteria trays

There will be more later

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day   

Back to top Go down

Classic Tales of your Childhood that you Still Remember to this Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1