Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6613
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:41 am

seriously I really don't give a dam. and I don't complain either when shit hits the fan cause really that would make me an ass to complain but not give a fuck. I hate conflict and conflicts seem tag along with politics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15987
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 am

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
seriously I really don't give a dam. and I don't complain either when shit hits the fan cause really that would make me an ass to complain but not give a fuck. I hate conflict and conflicts seem tag along with politics.

I think it's bad that you don't care about politics. What you shouldn't care about is politicians. Politics is important because it determines how you live. If you don't vote or inform yourself on what's going on, you basically just letting the government do whatever they want to you. An although one single vote doesn't seem like it makes a difference, when you get thousands of people who don't think it makes a difference then it begins to add up.

But I do understand where you come from. But the problem isn't with politics. It's much like how people blame religion for conflict. It's the asswipe's involved with religion who impose their views on others that are the problem. It all comes down to accepting different beliefs and compromising.

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10386
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 am

I don't care too much, I just don't like to talk about it for fun. I have my viewpoints and that is that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25284
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 am

I don't follow it closely. I feel that I need someone to tell me what a politician really means when they say stuff

Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10719
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 am

Axeforhire wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:

I think it's bad that you don't care about politics. What you shouldn't care about is politicians. Politics is important because it determines how you live. If you don't vote or inform yourself on what's going on, you basically just letting the government do whatever they want to you. An although one single vote doesn't seem like it makes a difference, when you get thousands of people who don't think it makes a difference then it begins to add up.

But I do understand where you come from. But the problem isn't with politics. It's much like how people blame religion for conflict. It's the asswipe's involved with religion who impose their views on others that are the problem. It all comes down to accepting different beliefs and compromising.

You had me up until there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14865
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 pm

i swear im not purposely disagreeing with axe
as much as i rant...i know so little about politics
i wish i knew more. i wish i cared

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15987
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:

You had me up until there

You don't agree that it's the religious official's fault, and not the religion itself? It's like blaming Islam because there are Muslim extremists. People will ruin anything, religion is no exception. The problems of the world come from people not understanding other people.

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crispyman01
A Scholar

Number of posts : 241
Hedonistic Glory : 2964
Joined In : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 am

Its important to give a fuck because, like it or not, politics affects EVERYONE. You don't have to get involved but you should at least care to know enough to get out and vote every other year. Religion is something that shouldn't have any hand in politics at all, Axe, but I do agree. And most of the problem does sit with the polititians, but more of the problem is with the lazy public not wanting to get up and do something about it. Politics only works if enough people stand up and say i've had enough of you corrupt bastards doing whatever you want-YOU'RE FIRED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?   

Back to top Go down

Is it bad not to give a fuck about politics?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1