Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Evolution argument in 1 picture!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10837
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 am

love the severed head.

that comic stuff is hilarious

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 am

I found out that I am Catholic, not Christian
Victory.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Yea, we've got this kick ass trump card when it comes to that line of argument.

Creationists have a 2,000 year old book that's been interpreted differently as many times.

We have a 24,000 pound telescope that orbits the Earth every 96 minutes (25,000 ft/second), and takes pictures of the other end of the universe in three wavelengths.

I know who I'm putting my money on...
the telescope thing made me laugh



lolwutgod?


i like this little discussion.
i find it odd that if heaven is so great, and that if i dont convert i will surely go to hell, but if heaven is THAT GREAT why must everyone want to force me to go? why do religious people do bad things? why do prients molest children. why is there cheating, why is there sex outside of marriage? if religious people who want to go to heaven really believe such things, why does it seem that they are corrupt more often than not


and axe, that whole "beleive in heaven is win-win" ideal is my favorite ideal. i forget who it is named after

Well, a microcosm for that would be, say, knowing that if you eat the last cookie on the plate, your girlfriend is going to get mad at you and there will be no sex tonight. But, the cookie is so fresh and delicious looking that you simply can't resist. Kinda like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10837
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Yea, we've got this kick ass trump card when it comes to that line of argument.

Creationists have a 2,000 year old book that's been interpreted differently as many times.

We have a 24,000 pound telescope that orbits the Earth every 96 minutes (25,000 ft/second), and takes pictures of the other end of the universe in three wavelengths.

I know who I'm putting my money on...
the telescope thing made me laugh



lolwutgod?


i like this little discussion.
i find it odd that if heaven is so great, and that if i dont convert i will surely go to hell, but if heaven is THAT GREAT why must everyone want to force me to go? why do religious people do bad things? why do prients molest children. why is there cheating, why is there sex outside of marriage? if religious people who want to go to heaven really believe such things, why does it seem that they are corrupt more often than not


and axe, that whole "beleive in heaven is win-win" ideal is my favorite ideal. i forget who it is named after

Well, a microcosm for that would be, say, knowing that if you eat the last cookie on the plate, your girlfriend is going to get mad at you and there will be no sex tonight. But, the cookie is so fresh and delicious looking that you simply can't resist. Kinda like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Yea, we've got this kick ass trump card when it comes to that line of argument.

Creationists have a 2,000 year old book that's been interpreted differently as many times.

We have a 24,000 pound telescope that orbits the Earth every 96 minutes (25,000 ft/second), and takes pictures of the other end of the universe in three wavelengths.

I know who I'm putting my money on...
the telescope thing made me laugh



lolwutgod?


i like this little discussion.
i find it odd that if heaven is so great, and that if i dont convert i will surely go to hell, but if heaven is THAT GREAT why must everyone want to force me to go? why do religious people do bad things? why do prients molest children. why is there cheating, why is there sex outside of marriage? if religious people who want to go to heaven really believe such things, why does it seem that they are corrupt more often than not


and axe, that whole "beleive in heaven is win-win" ideal is my favorite ideal. i forget who it is named after

Well, a microcosm for that would be, say, knowing that if you eat the last cookie on the plate, your girlfriend is going to get mad at you and there will be no sex tonight. But, the cookie is so fresh and delicious looking that you simply can't resist. Kinda like that.


I'm trying to figure out if you legitimately enjoyed my metaphor, or if you thought I was serious and are mocking me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10837
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I just thought it was a ridiculous metaphor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
I just thought it was a ridiculous metaphor

my intentions exactly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 am

i thought it was ridiculous and related to nothing i said

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5566
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Ya, morals...

So really, where I find a problem in the moral bent of most religions, is that actions are separated into "good" and "evil", or black and white, if you will. They usually don't acknowledge, for example, that evil done in order to do good, can still be good. Or the reverse, that good done in order to do evil, can still be evil.

On that level, I agree with the Buddhists, who basically say that it's to the extent that you do good or evil that matters.

I really think my break with the Catholic church hit its last straw when I moved to the suburbs. I grew up on the south side, going to St. Patrick's (where Mayor Daley attends mass, if that gives you an idea of what it's like politically/socially). And I remember as a kid during the Clintion impeachment hearings, the priest said something to the effect of "why dismiss a man who has arguably done more good in the world than any U.S president since Kennedy, simply because he cheated on his wife? Who are we to say that God would judge against all his other actions, because of those mistakes?". And then when I was in about 8th grade, we came to the conservative suburbs, and by the end of 8th grade, I had left the church completely because of the racism, homophobic statements and general hatred I was hearing from the priests there. It was like I had discovered the hidden face of the church I had accepted, and it shocked me. I mean, I had already begun to lose "faith", but I probably wouldn't have left for that reason alone. Just hearing how backwards the church could be was really the final straw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

but you have to consider all the people who arnt like you. i assume (and know slightly) that you are one of the smarter ones and when you heard something that didnt seem right, you left. how many good people are listening to those hateful messages, yet still mindlessly believe?
i hope that made sense
damn, priest was like "hell yeah clinton". he really did do some good. i heard a story that the leader of Ghana or something (i forget, some african country) has like 30 wives, and slept with his daughter who was HIV postive and HE IS STILL PRESIDENT

we are like, the only country that cares about minor indiscretions and cheating on wives. i dont think its right to cheat on someone, but if the man (or woman) can run a country then so be it

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i thought it was ridiculous and related to nothing i said

wow...

anyway, it was a metaphor used jokingly to symbolize why people do something that they know is wrong, even if there is a great reward for not doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm quite honestly tired of talking to you Brute, nothing I ever say or do pleases you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm quite honestly tired of talking to you Brute, nothing I ever say or do pleases you.
'this pleases me.....lol

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9841
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i thought it was ridiculous and related to nothing i said

wow...

anyway, it was a metaphor used jokingly to symbolize why people do something that they know is wrong, even if there is a great reward for not doing it.

I understand Axe. It was a small bite of lightheartedness or something like that. I also know I sometimes seemingly shoot myself in the foot on purpose in conversation. I don't know why...maybe sometimes you just don't give a fuck you know?

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm quite honestly tired of talking to you Brute, nothing I ever say or do pleases you.
'this pleases me.....lol

Jesus...lol. Not sure if that was the greatest joke to make, but you made it. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I'm quite honestly tired of talking to you Brute, nothing I ever say or do pleases you.
'this pleases me.....lol

I swear, sometimes I don't even know why I continue to post here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5566
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Because the alternative is Metal Throne?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Because the alternative is Metal Throne?

I lol'd.

I love this forum, but man I swear Brute is out for blood or something. Not too sure what I did to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 am

Sigh
I think....

Nevermind

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 am

Axeforhire wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Because the alternative is Metal Throne?

I lol'd.

I love this forum, but man I swear Brute is out for blood or something. Not too sure what I did to him

wow axe, how many times have i told you that i think you are cool. im not out for blood. this is the internet for chrissakes.
im opinionated. im a very nice person in real life. im sure vr and taxer can vouch for me as i them.
dont be all teenage and angsty and pull a styx on us. thats just low.

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 am

Enough.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:41 am

yeah, no hard feelings.
i swear. im cool yo

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Shady
Lightning Rider
avatar

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4369
Reputation : 35
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

There's being opinionated then there's bashing one's beliefs and failing to even respect the fact that another can have different beliefs to your own, debate is one thing, bashing is another, this might be the internet but these are still real people and you need to learn to respect that, that's all I have to say on the matter, this should probably be closed/deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10837
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Shady wrote:
There's being opinionated then there's bashing one's beliefs and failing to even respect the fact that another can have different beliefs to your own, debate is one thing, bashing is another, this might be the internet but these are still real people and you need to learn to respect that, that's all I have to say on the matter, this should probably be closed/deleted.

lol

Burned and died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

anyone seen the 2012 movie?

how 'bout them Dodgers?

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:27 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Because the alternative is Metal Throne?

I lol'd.

I love this forum, but man I swear Brute is out for blood or something. Not too sure what I did to him

wow axe, how many times have i told you that i think you are cool. im not out for blood. this is the internet for chrissakes.
im opinionated. im a very nice person in real life. im sure vr and taxer can vouch for me as i them.
dont be all teenage and angsty and pull a styx on us. thats just low.

You know what's low? Comparing me to styx. I am not leaving because of you.

And I understand you are opinionated, and I understand you say i'm "cool", but it doesn't matter what you say when all you do is complain about what I say, shoot down what I say, or just blatantly ignore what I say. All I am asking is that you stop being such a prick about things. It's the internet and I am one of the first ones to give someone a hard time, but when all you do is give someone a hard time it gets old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 am

Axeforhire wrote:
You know what's low? Comparing me to styx. I am not leaving because of you.
yeaaaah. dick move on my part. you are better than that

Axeforhire wrote:
And I understand you are opinionated, and I understand you say i'm "cool", but it doesn't matter what you say when all you do is complain about what I say, shoot down what I say, or just blatantly ignore what I say. All I am asking is that you stop being such a prick about things. It's the internet and I am one of the first ones to give someone a hard time, but when all you do is give someone a hard time it gets old.
it appears im no longer as cool as i thought i was
i DO appreciate you told me, rather than keep it bottled up. its saying things like this that allows me to address the problem rather than keep up my bad behavior and changing it.

please grant me time to change my actions. i really want peace and harmony on here, even though i guess it seems like im not doing my part.

Obama and share one thing in common, we are black....ok that is a lie. we both want transparency. thank you for coming to me with your problem. i shall address it accordingly.

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10504
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am

RAHRAHRAHCONVERSATIONGOINGNOWHEREILEAVENOWRAHRAHRAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 am

thats one way to get over things

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
You know what's low? Comparing me to styx. I am not leaving because of you.
yeaaaah. dick move on my part. you are better than that

Axeforhire wrote:
And I understand you are opinionated, and I understand you say i'm "cool", but it doesn't matter what you say when all you do is complain about what I say, shoot down what I say, or just blatantly ignore what I say. All I am asking is that you stop being such a prick about things. It's the internet and I am one of the first ones to give someone a hard time, but when all you do is give someone a hard time it gets old.
it appears im no longer as cool as i thought i was
i DO appreciate you told me, rather than keep it bottled up. its saying things like this that allows me to address the problem rather than keep up my bad behavior and changing it.

please grant me time to change my actions. i really want peace and harmony on here, even though i guess it seems like im not doing my part.

Obama and share one thing in common, we are black....ok that is a lie. we both want transparency. thank you for coming to me with your problem. i shall address it accordingly.

I'm not trying to make a big deal about this on the forum, I don't want to cause unnecessary problems. It just gets to me at times, and that makes me understand how easy it might get to others, you know? I try to let things go and I think I do a fairly good job. There just needs to be a decent balance of fucking around and being serious. But thank you for being calm about this, you're a cool guy to talk to and I consider you a friend, of course. So let this be the end of this discussion beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 am

soooooo does anyone follow the Dodgers....

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10837
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
soooooo does anyone follow the Dodgers....

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6731
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Where the fuck has this thread gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5566
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Comedy ---> discussion that got out of hand ---> panties in a bunch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6731
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 pm

And thus the internet was born
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5566
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Pretty much yea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm



I'm glad my comment was completely ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 pm

it wasnt axe. i read it.

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evolution argument in 1 picture!   

Back to top Go down
 
Evolution argument in 1 picture!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Puzzle Pieces and Looking Past the Agendas to See the Big Picture!
» Every Puzzle Piece Will One Day Expose the BIG PICTURE!
» Picture showing up where logo should be
» How to put text next to my picture?
» Background Picture not working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: