Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Clear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 am

Alright for the last little while it has seemed like metalisfav has been well...choking on its own saliva while reading family circus and pre-ordering Nickelback. I have finally found the energy to think. Alriiiiighty. As the forum owner I have been rather quiet about everything lately and I'm ready to pull a Ron Wilson. (Coach of my favourite hockey team who got rid of all of his teams players pretty much for new players) Obviously I am not going to lose an admin and a super mod and just do nothing. The staff and myself do want replacements. Please message me if you are interested just so I can see everyone who wants to enforce. I am ready to throw our forums current rules out of the window to make this a new website. Because I am not going to just chill and let this place live on its on fat which will slowly make its host skinny until they are forced to give someone else the curse and they accidentally give it to their daughter and in grief they kill themself. I am willing to make a bunch of metal subtopics and or get a long awaited writing section open or anything you guys look for or anything you guys find as enjoyable. I for one am not going to do nothing any longer. Times are a changing, I'll upgrade and tweak stuff. Please provide input

Thanks
Breakyoudown

Last edited by breakyoudown on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 pm

wait, are you fucking serious? i know i haven't been around but that has a quite good reason. but what? you're joking right?
i mean i know that this place is in no condition to get new members, but losing old ones. and a mod at that? and ppl that made this place? damn that's funny.
i just can't shake the feeling that this entire situation sounds familiar...
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11757
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Well you seem to only show up to insult people and tell them what they are doing wrong now so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Dave you know i never wanted to leave !! I was forced out ! I told you and i ment i loved this place but when you pick one person over the fourm your going to make alot of trouble . I tryed to do my best for the fourm , I did everything i could to get members and help the ones that were here , But when you let one smart ass have power over the people that realy love this fourm then you see what happens. You have lost a ADMIN , MOD , and MEMBERS , All over One member ! Dave i hate not being here but as long as you keep letting people that have no idea what respect is have power it will never get better .
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Good deal BYD. I'll be of any help I can. I say we try to get some new members. We need more Iron Maiden videos on youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Styx, do you constantly roam the fourm waiting for a reason to be a total jackass? Please refrain
Also hate, if someone wanted to kick you out, I'd stick up for you till the death as well. Its what I do

Yeah I'd be willing to make more music videos too. I do have the subscriber power. Already have some applications too. Thanks Vc

Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486632
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

What'd I miss? Who left?

Oh, I'll be a mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

and people need to chill the fuck out. its a forum, dont get offended/take things seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3774
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I will never be able to leave completely. We are bloooddd brotttherrrsss. Kinda.

But seriously, running and moderating a forum is alot of work. It is a virtual version of a bunch of people in a bar (some friends, some not) that all want to put in their two cents and sometimes, one person wants to be heard so they shout above someone elses voice. Conversations continue and get heavy and as the drinks continue to flow, so does the tension.

Virtually speaking, everyone here gets a chance to talk but some people do not respect other people's decisions which is natural...what would be the use of conversations if everyone simply nodded heads and agreed? But as Hate said, respect has to be maintained or else people will get up and walk out of that bar...this forum. Instead of using drinks as liquid courage, people feel safe behind their computer screens and tend to be more bold in their statements...boldness sometimes being equated with rudeness. Again, some hot button topics will unleash some powerful emotions but people need to respect that just because you are being rude online does not make it somehow more tolerable. Some people get offended easily, some don't, that is life.

But if you want the forum to grow with new members, they have to be welcomed sincerely because really, who will stick around if they feel unwanted? As tempting as it is to make fun of a new person's musical interests or whathaveyou, sometimes a little tact is called for. Sarcasm and a general "joking" tone is not very translatable online.

So anyways, rules should not be completely ditched just because people are leaving, I think they should be maintained. One or a few select members should not be permitted to ruffle everyone's feathers and break a group of like minded people apart...who are here FOR FUN. If you are here to just cut everyone up without any solid reasoning, I don't really want to know what kind of person you are in your day to day life.

Anyways, I hope this forum stays in one piece as its enjoyable to bounce ideas and thoughts back and forth and to remember, its all in good fun. There is enough bullshit outside of the internet to fuel a rocket to Uranus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16054
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Just let me know if you need any help byd, I know we've talked about this a bit but I've got your back. I also like VR's idea, we can make advertisement videos to try to get some more members. I have an idea I would like to throw in though, maybe we can attempt to make some videos for a bunch of subgenres, like black, folk, classic, death, etc. That way we can get some members who like a bunch of different stuff. Keep the forum diverse, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Great to hear the support. Not really concerned, I don't want to change things, but rather add new and better things that people will enjoy. For the staff addition, Axe, Brute, VC, and myself will sort through the applications.

ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4007
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Do I need to submit a resume?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5515
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

You can PM me your bank account and social security numbers if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 am

The house key is under the mat
My first kiss was under a bridge
I have never eaten a veggie burgar
I am afraid of revolving clocks
I believe in spirts

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Styx, do you constantly roam the fourm waiting for a reason to be a total jackass? Please refrain
Also hate, if someone wanted to kick you out, I'd stick up for you till the death as well. Its what I do

Yeah I'd be willing to make more music videos too. I do have the subscriber power. Already have some applications too. Thanks Vc

well if you'd check, you'd see that i come here maybe once a week. and that's for 2 reasons. first this place is really boring (here comes the "insulting part"). and second i'm too busy with running around because of the surgery i need to have. but i'm guessing that you missed that one in our conversations.

p.s. blackstar do you really want me to reply on that one?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 am

Please, don't push me. I have no idea why you aren't banned. Respect maybe. Ever heard of it?
If you continue doing this I might have to exercise what you so persuasively wanted me to force upon half of the members that you promote as such heroes and yet want them all gone at once.

On a different note

I hope you recover from the surgery. That is actually a problem, and I hope you feel better

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 am

oh that means so much....
yes i heard of respect, only here there is none. and why bash on me for not respecting you when no one else does it?
pfff ban me. i told you long ago certain things and you still don't see 'em. so sad, so sad
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14932
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am

that was dripping with sarcasm.....
on a related respectful note....hate is a marine....he commanded tons of respect. so your false acusations styx are completely outlandish and have 0 truth.
you are acting childish. what more can i say to that.

this seems to be a theme, but: on a differnet note
dude, just keep doing what you are doing
like i said before, core members stay. the ones who leave never were core members.
i have been talked to recently and i think my over-zealous internet attitude needs a little dealong with. thats what im working on. i say we let things be and they will work themselves out

hate.....no one forced you out. you made that descision 100% on your own. if you disagree with that, you are lying to yourself and you know it

axe, thanks for being on the side of byd. i appreciate it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
on the issue of respect....hate is a marine....he commanded tons of respect. so your false accusations styx are completely outlandish and hold 0 truth.

like i said before, core members stay. the ones who leave never were core members.
i have been talked to recently and i think my over-zealous internet attitude needs a little dealong with. thats what im working on. i say we let things be and they will work themselves out

hate.....no one forced you out. you made that descision 100% on your own. if you disagree with that, you are lying to yourself and you know it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm

styx wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

well if you'd check, you'd see that i come here maybe once a week. and that's for 2 reasons. first this place is really boring (here comes the "insulting part"). and second i'm too busy with running around because of the surgery i need to have. but i'm guessing that you missed that one in our conversations.

Problem: you don't like it here.
Solution: GTFO

But I hope you feel better and your surgery goes well. I hadn't heard anything about it, but surgery is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm

on a related respectful note....hate is a marine....he commanded tons of respect. so your false acusations styx are completely outlandish and have 0 truth.

Dude i do disagree , And no im not lying to myself , But maybe you are to yourself . I left because of the shit that was getting pulled , You know what im talking about . Open the staff fourm up and let everyone see the shit . That would put a fast stop to the shit . Or has it got deleted ? I loveded this place , Most of the people here were here for fun and music NOT TO FEED A EGO ! You said " hate is a marine....he commanded tons of respect " Wrong brute , You EARN peoples respect , Its not just given . I dont want to fight with anyone here , I have moved on and im at peace with what i did .. Can you say the same ? Now For Daves sake i hope you understand that being cool and having people like you is not going to make this place run , You need to man up , Own up and get to work . I hope that no one quits M&E but if they do, take a hard look at why ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
styx wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

Problem: you don't like it here.
Solution: GTFO

But I hope you feel better and your surgery goes well. I hadn't heard anything about it, but surgery is a bitch.
AXE your better than that brother ! I know when all the shit went down we were on different sides but come on dude .. Your the man , You dont need to be mean , Your smart and have tons of wit , You dont have to be mean to us , We were friends at one time , Dont tell me it all changed over night ..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm

hateyou1st wrote:

Dude i do disagree , And no im not lying to myself , But maybe you are to yourself . I left because of the shit that was getting pulled , You know what im talking about . Open the staff fourm up and let everyone see the shit . That would put a fast stop to the shit . Or has it got deleted ? I loveded this place , Most of the people here were here for fun and music NOT TO FEED A EGO ! You said " hate is a marine....he commanded tons of respect " Wrong brute , You EARN peoples respect , Its not just given . I dont want to fight with anyone here , I have moved on and im at peace with what i did .. Can you say the same ? Now For Daves sake i hope you understand that being cool and having people like you is not going to make this place run , You need to man up , Own up and get to work . I hope that no one quits M&E but if they do, take a hard look at why ...

Nothing went on in the staff forum but problem solving and a discussion panel for solutions, Hate. I don't even know what you're talking about. I know this was directed to Brute, but as a staff member I feel like it's my business. The staff did nothing wrong but attempt to find the best possible solutions to problems, and figure out the best way the keep order on the forum.

As for the respect thing, I agree completely. You earn respect. Styx earned his respect, and lost it when he decided he didn't want to be a member anymore because of some stupid problem that could have been solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

hate, you did earn your respect. styx had respect at one point
you both blew it.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Nothing went on in the staff forum but problem solving and a discussion panel for solutions, Hate. I don't even know what you're talking about. I know this was directed to Brute, but as a staff member I feel like it's my business. The staff did nothing wrong but attempt to find the best possible solutions to problems, and figure out the best way the keep order on the forum.

As for the respect thing, I agree completely. You earn respect. Styx earned his respect, and lost it when he decided he didn't want to be a member anymore because of some stupid problem that could have been solved.
Brother , No matter if its here or at the Clan we all earn and lose respect , I can bet that i have lost alot because i left and gave up being a mod , But there are people that are here that still respect me , Not for being in the corp ,but for doing the best i could , For alwas being me , not kissing ass . Styx did what he thought was best for M&E but you cant see it . M&E lost a admin and a mod , a few members but you dont even ask why , You blame styx . Sometimes you need to step back and take a look ..I beleave if you would do that now you would figger out why things went on ..And the staff fourm , Well we did try to work out stuff but read it axe , And if your not drinking the koolaid you will see it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 pm

hate, you did earn your respect. styx had respect at one point
you both blew it.
Brute your words on respect mean nothing to me ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm

your words just plain dont make sense hate.

look, styx made byd decide what to do. he along with everyone else knew that styx was acting immature and childish. so he simply didnt play styx's little game.

please just move on. if you are gone, you are gone. if you are going to stay and post, then so be it. but this is fucking killing me and everyone is being a twat by discussing this. myself included

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

look, styx made byd decide what to do. he along with everyone else knew that styx was acting immature and childish. so he simply didnt play styx's little game.

please just move on. if you are gone, you are gone. if you are going to stay and post, then so be it. but this is fucking killing me and everyone is being a twat by discussing this. myself included
OK ,It works for me .. 1 last thing .. Who started the stuff with styx ? Who made the childish joke ?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:51 pm

hateyou1st wrote:

OK ,It works for me .. 1 last thing .. Who started the stuff with styx ? Who made the childish joke ?

who apologized from the deepest fiber of his being? I DID
who made and is making reparations and trying to change his attitude: FUCKING ME
who has yet to talk to me and threatened to leave and take members with him: A CHILD.
who sulks: A CHILD

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 pm

oh jesus christ.

I missed the entire thing, but come on people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm

The only reason this thread is still open is so you guys can continue repeating the same thing over and over and hopefully you'll get bored of telling me I did the wrong thing by not banning: Brute, Axe, Taxer, Pos, Master C, more probably.

I found this ridiculous so I didn't do it. Everything else that happened was not on my account of bad administration on my part.

Styx if you want to trash talk me I'm game, I think its kinda fun.

Hate I love you man, but I start to think your making stuff up at this point. I'm sorry man I really tried to shape the forum in your liking for the entire duration of this argument thing.

Regardless of all of this. I still want to be friends with you guys.

Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10786
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm

lulz at this thread

Anyway, if you guys are short on mods then I would be more than happy to "apply." Wouldn't be my first time either. Plus, quit bitching and moaning. This is a metal forum; discuss music and expand your tastes. If you guys want to be idiots then head over to 4chan, if not grow a pair. This is the fucking internet, most people don't give a shit about you or your opinion. Be happy that you can at least connect with people on some level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10453
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:45 pm

This is turning into a bunch of horse shit. I normally don't get invloved with these things because they escalate but it can't anymore so whatever. Everyone just needs to back the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah lets just let them spew here and later we shall sweep this away
Sweeeeeeeeeep

Link can you teach me how to sweep? lol

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Yea, lol.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm

<3

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

i would be perfectly content if we did nothing but the metalisfav music club till the end of days

whos with me?....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

My input:

Everyone who's had major disagreements, have either made up, learned to deal with one another, or one party has left.

The people who are actually complaining in this thread are people who have left, or have announced they are leaving.

What's the problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Brother , No matter if its here or at the Clan we all earn and lose respect , I can bet that i have lost alot because i left and gave up being a mod , But there are people that are here that still respect me , Not for being in the corp ,but for doing the best i could , For alwas being me , not kissing ass . Styx did what he thought was best for M&E but you cant see it . M&E lost a admin and a mod , a few members but you dont even ask why , You blame styx . Sometimes you need to step back and take a look ..I beleave if you would do that now you would figger out why things went on ..And the staff fourm , Well we did try to work out stuff but read it axe , And if your not drinking the koolaid you will see it .

I still love and respect you man, but was this entire thing necessary for the problems that came up? No. I agree that things needed to be changed, but they were little things. Not huge problems that they were made out to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm

i would be perfectly content if we did nothing but the metalisfav music club till the end of days

whos with me?....

God I love that club. Thread of the year, imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm

hateyou1st wrote:

who apologized from the deepest fiber of his being? I DID
who made and is making reparations and trying to change his attitude: FUCKING ME
who has yet to talk to me and threatened to leave and take members with him: A CHILD.
who sulks: A CHILD

I agree with this. As much as it kills me, styx is being a child about this whole thing. But he is gone now, we don't have to shape anything to his liking. He made his decision. Brute was the bigger man by trying to fix the problems people had with him and working with members to make this a better place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4007
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:41 pm

You know what my favorite drama Television series is? MetalisFav.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I understand some people are upset but one has to take a larger perspective on things to understand what happened. First of all take some of the focus off of Styx. He was representing a set of members on the forum who were discontent with the lack of strictness of the staff. He didn't force anything really. Some people got upset and there were some misunderstandings and things that could have been done better. The end result was a request for Brute to be demoted...which wasn't Styx being childish...it was a test to see if the staff might change its colors. Personally I did not take a stance on that issue because I did not know enough (I know I was told things but it would be unfair for me to put my complete faith into testimonies alone. I just took things with a grain of salt.)

I made a proposal to ban Lord Kur because of his aggressive posts, but it wasn't accepted until later on and then Hate banned him. I do like Lord Kur but he wasn't content to be peaceful.
I also made a proposal to ban DI, mainly for calling Taxer a ***, but also general behavior and whining. At first there was a very soft acceptance, and then some uncertainty...and I went forth and banned him regardless. Hate supported the move. I like DI for the most part...
Styx left not because he was upset but because he wasn't enjoying himself at the forum from what I understand, because he had another plan, and lastly because he is Styx and he does things.
Hate left for a multitude of reasons...but mainly to avoid future conflicts from what I understand. Also he had another plan as well.
Similar things could be said for the others who have left, and the ones who are borderline right now.

At the end of this I'd like to point out that everyone here is a friend to me...even the people I proposed to banned, to an extent. Overall my philosophy was to develop a more moderately strict staff, and to display that to the discontent members by being faster and more confident on the ban trigger when such was appropriate. As for the Brute issue I was leaving it to BYD (who had been around longer and seen more) while trying to inform him of what was going on to the best of my abilities.

Hopefully that will shed some more light on things. And yes this is important to me because this place is like a family to me and a lot of us. I know to others it isn't so important, but to you I say a=a and nothing more.

And what I'd like to see is people hold back their feelings a little and try to understand and appreciate the people involved.

Last edited by VacuousReality on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Well said brother !
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 pm

people just need to chill out.

I post on forums so I can talk to people without worrying about things I would have to in a real life conversation.

You can also have non-personal friendships without drama, which is where this forum is flamboyantly failing in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 am

its like every member has slept with one another.....
wait, wrong analogy.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 am

To be honest, I never liked Kur, he always wanted to be a douche. I didn't know Dies was banned, and I need to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 am

i liked dies, but i know why he was banned. if you find anything on the guy, let me know

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 am

Why was Dies banned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link