Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Clear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i should get paid for the ammount of cliches and how many times you disagree with yourself.

hate, move on, please. im just done. like the couple that fights, im the one who wont raise my voice. im done shouting

how about you put your pride to the side and move on....this topic is so February 2010
Brute im not fighting , You want me gone and i understand . Also I have put my pride to the side , Thats why im here , Do you think i want to talk with you ? No . Your not worth my time , You know nothing about life , You know nothing about real power and this is the only place you have any power . I was doing my best to show you what was RIGHT , But i knew you would just blow it off and try to run me off so you can sit on your high chair and be brute . You want to show something to the members of M&E , Show how much you care . I will leave and not talk any more about this but best know your smart mouth makes you look like a child . You will gain no respect form a man as long as act like a child when a man talks to you . Also show everyone the OLD brute and just ban me , Hell you never liked me anyway , Thats what you said right . When i joined and people liked me and you was no longer the " cool " guy anymore . Man up and show you can be a " GOOD BEATLE " for once in your life . Put something before BRUTE ..
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10784
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:14 am

I still don't see what brute did "wrong" and why you guys are giving him so much crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14930
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 am

cuse we both know im in this for the power
Rolling Eyes

hate, you say im not worth your time....how many days have you been vengeful over this?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25349
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 am

Why are we still fighting? Its over, at this point its just hard feelings I think.

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:44 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Brute im not fighting

hateyou1st wrote:
You know nothing about life

the humor just writes itself man

hateyou1st wrote:
I was doing my best to show you what was RIGHT , But i knew you would just blow it off
psssh....lolwut

hateyou1st wrote:
Hell you never liked me anyway , Thats what you said right
i grow weary of your false accusations

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
WookieBastage
Corpsegrinder

Number of posts : 270
Hedonistic Glory : 3189
Joined In : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

You guys know that neither of you are accomplishing anything, right?
I guess I can't say who's right or wrong because this isn't my fight, but I'll be damned if I sit here and watch the both of you argue with no end coming.
You want more members? I know I do, but when new members come here and read this, they aren't going to think very high of any of us. They are going to see a drama-filled nursery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sixpickles.blogspot.com/
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486630
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 pm

come on, lets get this over with and just have make-up sex, mmk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16052
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
hate, you didnt give up your spot, well maybe YOU did,
im not leaving cuse you are intimidating me.
Burte you still dont see it . There is no " intimidating You " Going on . Metalfav can never move on as long as everything stays the same . I dont intimidate anyone .. Im big yea but im a gimp , Yea i can fight but i cant chase anyone if they run , And this is not about me being big or even a marine . Its about M&E , If you cant see the harm that was caused by styx , you and myself then your blind . It's not that i dont like you , Hell your a ok guy but your ways are not in line with the way the fourn should be running . When i got here is was fun , It was about music and friend . Its not like that now , I gave up my MOD job becuse i thought the only members of the staff that was doing a good job was BYD and VR . Styx , myself and you were causing trouble for the fourm . No matter how much you think you have changed , Hell for that matter how much we all have changed you will still use your ADMIN power for you , Not the fourm . I told BYD what i thought , I never said that Dave should take your powers because he would never do that to a member and a friend . But you know you have not been doing your best , Just like me ! I was not doing my best nor was Styx . And as long as you keep your ADMIN spot M&E will never grow from the mess that WE MADE . I know your a good man , And i know your a prould man just like myself but sometimes you need to put your pride to the side and do whats best for the place you love . I know you will turn this into a witch hunt , Or think im picking on you , But its not that way , Im calm and doing my best to help . I want to see M&E grow even tho im at the Rebel Clan , I still have tons of love for M&E and the members here . But i beleave in my heart that if you take a hard look at yourself and put the fourm 1st you will see its for the best . Now if you do it i dont know , But time will prove me right if you dont .

Well I guess the pro of not being on your list at all is that I'm not on the list of bad staff members Very Happy

Although I know almost no one likes me as a staff member
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
hate, you didnt give up your spot, well maybe YOU did,
im not leaving cuse you are intimidating me.
Burte you still dont see it . There is no " intimidating You " Going on . Metalfav can never move on as long as everything stays the same . I dont intimidate anyone .. Im big yea but im a gimp , Yea i can fight but i cant chase anyone if they run , And this is not about me being big or even a marine . Its about M&E , If you cant see the harm that was caused by styx , you and myself then your blind . It's not that i dont like you , Hell your a ok guy but your ways are not in line with the way the fourn should be running . When i got here is was fun , It was about music and friend . Its not like that now , I gave up my MOD job becuse i thought the only members of the staff that was doing a good job was BYD and VR . Styx , myself and you were causing trouble for the fourm . No matter how much you think you have changed , Hell for that matter how much we all have changed you will still use your ADMIN power for you , Not the fourm . I told BYD what i thought , I never said that Dave should take your powers because he would never do that to a member and a friend . But you know you have not been doing your best , Just like me ! I was not doing my best nor was Styx . And as long as you keep your ADMIN spot M&E will never grow from the mess that WE MADE . I know your a good man , And i know your a prould man just like myself but sometimes you need to put your pride to the side and do whats best for the place you love . I know you will turn this into a witch hunt , Or think im picking on you , But its not that way , Im calm and doing my best to help . I want to see M&E grow even tho im at the Rebel Clan , I still have tons of love for M&E and the members here . But i beleave in my heart that if you take a hard look at yourself and put the fourm 1st you will see its for the best . Now if you do it i dont know , But time will prove me right if you dont .

Well I guess the pro of not being on your list at all is that I'm not on the list of bad staff members Very Happy

Although I know almost no one likes me as a staff member
Axe it was a oversite on my part . BYD.VR and yourself were the ones doing your jobs . STYX , BRUTE AND MYSELF made this mess . Brute just will not see the truth .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
come on, lets get this over with and just have make-up sex, mmk?
You keep that thing away from me master .. lol
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm

come oooon Hate, it's for the good of the forum!

*zzzzziiip!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
come oooon Hate, it's for the good of the forum!

*zzzzziiip!*
You do know i have a wife right ? And she is a mean bitch . She may pull that thing off and show you the roots .. lol .. She told me if i ever cheated on her she would super glue my dick to my leg , But only after she cuts it off .. She is a mean woman .. lol
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm

lol @ the super glue.

Hopefully it's not the extremely hot glue gun one! She would "accidentally" hit you with the hot metal tip xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 pm

hate i think we should just keep you around for entertainment value

axe, i appreciate you!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 am

hate i think we should just keep you around for entertainment value

axe, i appreciate you!
I bet you have already tryed to ban me but BYD , VR AND AXE said no .. lol , Is that power slipping away ??? There is your entertainment for today ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am

Guys no more bashing horns

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 am

acutally, let the record reflect we never held a counsel to decide if we should ban you
im not a backstabber hate, i have a problem i tell you to your face

again, i grow weary of your inane and false accusations

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 am

acutally, let the record reflect we never held a counsel to decide if we should ban you
im not a backstabber hate, i have a problem i tell you to your face

again, i grow weary of your inane and false accusations
A accusation would be more like " I know you tryed to ban me " What i said was bet you wanted to .. And brute trust me you dont want to see me face to face , Im not as nice in real life . Also im the one who cant spell but i think you ment " InSane right ?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 am

hateyou1st wrote:
I bet you have already tried to ban me
that sounds like an accusation to me bro

and
no
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inane
i meant inane. dont go and try outsmarting me now hate

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 am

hateyou1st wrote:
if i said "i think hate likes to eat children, that would be a false accusation
and no,

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

hateyou1st wrote:

and
no
Nice , I learn something new everyday . And you may be a word smith , And far more book smart than i am , But i can fix my own car . Book smarts will only get you so far , Real world smarts can be worth there weight in gold . Also i know you dont want me here , You have said so . But untill BYD tells me to leave i will be right here , Letting you know that you need to step up and be a real man , Step down and give up your admin spot so someone that will do the job right can have it . You are the reson people are leaving M&E but your not man enough to put a stop to it . Also you can dog me , down me , disrespect me all you want . People see when i try to tell you the truth you try to pull your game . People are on to you now brute .. The gigs up , Your not the super admin anymore and the bad thing is you know it ...
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11755
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:00 am

Actually not gonna lie your just looking like a douchbag right now hate. You say you respect BYD then do what he says and BOTH of you stop bashing horns please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:00 am

hateyou1st wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

and
no
Nice , I learn something new everyday . And you may be a word smith , And far more book smart than i am , But i can fix my own car . Book smarts will only get you so far , Real world smarts can be worth there weight in gold . Also i know you dont want me here , You have said so . But untill BYD tells me to leave i will be right here , Letting you know that you need to step up and be a real man , Step down and give up your admin spot so someone that will do the job right can have it . You are the reson people are leaving M&E but your not man enough to put a stop to it . Also you can dog me , down me , disrespect me all you want . People see when i try to tell you the truth you try to pull your game . People are on to you now brute .. The gigs up , Your not the super admin anymore and the bad thing is you know it ...

Hate, he never tried to ban you. And you can trust me, I wouldn't lie to you. What ever is going on between you two needs to come to a stop. I remember Brute simply said that maybe you should give up your mod position for the forum, for reasons I can't remember. I don't think he was trying to be a dick about it. And it's much like you suggesting to Brute that he give up his admin position. It's really a trivial matter, neither of you is right or wrong. So let the bickering end, please, and let's get back to the important things, and that's music
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 am

blackstar wrote:
Actually not gonna lie your just looking like a douchbag right now hate. You say you respect BYD then do what he says and BOTH of you stop bashing horns please.

Hate and Brute, you guys just need to show each other some respect. Nothing that has happened on this forum since I have been around has been a big enough deal for you guys to be at each other's throats. I don't know everything that happened before I got here, but we need to move on now and make amends. We aren't getting anywhere by arguing and name calling
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

Axe brute never told me to give up my MOD spot . It was the right thing to do . There were 3 trouble makers . To eather lost or gave up there spot and one is doing there best to make the it look like he had nothing in it . I wont say anything to him if he can do the same to me . I will keep my thought about brute to myself from now on ..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Axe brute never told me to give up my MOD spot . It was the right thing to do . There were 3 trouble makers . To eather lost or gave up there spot and one is doing there best to make the it look like he had nothing in it . I wont say anything to him if he can do the same to me . I will keep my thought about brute to myself from now on ..

Thank you, I just want us to all get along. We don't need unnecessary arguments and fighting.

Also, before you gave up your mod spot, I believe Brute suggested that you give it up because you couldn't be around as much or something. But I promise you, he has never tried to get your banned or anything, from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 am

Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Thank you, I just want us to all get along. We don't need unnecessary arguments and fighting.

Also, before you gave up your mod spot, I believe Brute suggested that you give it up because you couldn't be around as much or something. But I promise you, he has never tried to get your banned or anything, from what I've seen.
1st i heard of it , I have a job 5 sometimes 6 days a week , But i have loads of time . I come home play a little guitar , Play with my little girl and spend time with my wife . But i have a good 5 to 6 hours a night on the net .I do get lazy sometimes and i dont play my guitar as much as i should but i make it up when i jam with my buddys .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

1st i heard of it , I have a job 5 sometimes 6 days a week , But i have loads of time . I come home play a little guitar , Play with my little girl and spend time with my wife . But i have a good 5 to 6 hours a night on the net .I do get lazy sometimes and i dont play my guitar as much as i should but i make it up when i jam with my buddys .

Well I'm just assuring you that he's not out for blood. No one is. I don't think there's a single person on this forum that wants you to leave, and even though you and Brute are in a little feud, I know he doesn't want you gone and I'm positive you don't want him gone. You both just disagree on a few things, and that's fine. We need to work together so we can focus on the important things, and that means looking past things like this and moving on. And this goes for everyone, we don't need to continue bringing up old things, because it's done and over with now. And as problems arise, we'll take care of them. If Brute fucks up, he'll lose his position, but that goes for every staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 am

Mmmmm
No

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 am

Axe, he should of lost it when styx did ... That what i have been telling him , But ....

Last edited by hateyou1st on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 am

I'm just curious, why would Axe lose his powers?

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 am

breakyoudown wrote:
I'm just curious, why would Axe lose his powers?
No axe did nthing wrong .. I was talking to axe . I needed one of these > , < after axe .
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 am

Ohhh right right

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Axe, he should of lost it when styx did ... That what i have been telling him , But ....

I don't really want to get back into this Hate, we need to just move on now. We need to avoid fighting, especially over something that's done and over with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

im willing to forget everything. im putting out my proverbial internet hand outstretched for a handshake. but if you shake this hand, its over. you can ignore me all you want, i shall still treat you like every other member. i dont want you to lie, meaning saying that everything is allright when its not. i just simply dont give two flying fucks anymore. truth be told, you keep antagonizing me about it. you can choose not to shake this imaginary hand, i wont be offended, but let it be known if you do decided to shake it, the past becomes the past.

in the famous words of Geoffry Rush in Pirates of the Caribbean
"WHAT Do you say Jack.....do we have an accord?"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 am

im willing to forget everything. im putting out my proverbial internet hand outstretched for a handshake. but if you shake this hand, its over. you can ignore me all you want, i shall still treat you like every other member. i dont want you to lie, meaning saying that everything is allright when its not. i just simply dont give two flying fucks anymore. truth be told, you keep antagonizing me about it. you can choose not to shake this imaginary hand, i wont be offended, but let it be known if you do decided to shake it, the past becomes the past.

in the famous words of Geoffry Rush in Pirates of the Caribbean
"WHAT Do you say Jack.....do we have an accord?"
No lies , And no handshakes . I have no respect for you , You dont give two flying fucks and i dont give a rats ass . We'll will talk about this mid summer .
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9788
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:00 am

Brute when you're in a battle and one tactic is failing, try another. Just address what Hate is saying. Maybe you don't agree with him but he has a point and it would be nice enough to at least address it, especially while he is still Nice Hate. It's as easy as one sentence. I'm not even you and I can think of the sentence. Come on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 am

VacuousReality wrote:
Brute when you're in a battle and one tactic is failing, try another. Just address what Hate is saying. Maybe you don't agree with him but he has a point and it would be nice enough to at least address it, especially while he is still Nice Hate. It's as easy as one sentence. I'm not even you and I can think of the sentence. Come on...
" Just address what Hate is saying " <- QUOTED FOR TRUTH !
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 am

vr, im being honest, you will have to help me out on that one.
i have already said the one sentence "im sorry" so i dont know what you are getting at.

im more than willing to forget the things that have happened. there is nothing more i can say to prove that to you.

please help me out on what you mean

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9788
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 am

No not asking for an apology. I know you're sorry etc. etc.. The question of self-sacrifice. Hate wants to know why you didn't give up your admin spot so the forum wouldn't split. And I know you said the people in question weren't core members but I've addressed that numerous times before. They were capable of being more active, they were all part of the family, and they were all core members at one point or another. Anyways...what Hate said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 am

so the question is "why am i not resigning"
because i did nothing wrong. hate admitted that to me on several occasions i beleive. i made 1 comment that was slightly off color. this is about my comment to styx correct? how many times did that guy make fun of people and we all got along great, yet one day when he was in a bad mood, i have to pay for it.
i think im correct in saying most people would agree with me that im not at fault.
sure, i think i have been not the greatest of people, but i think my attitude reflects that of a normal internet user.
i dont know what else to say. im not resigning. im not power-hungry. im not cowardly. im not a douche. i mean, i dont think there are any more avenues to which we can discuss this.

if you have any concerns about that, please, let me know, but when the going gets rough, im not trading my spot in. people made their choice to leave or to stay. either way, im cool with it. ill will try my best to show both sides of the story, but if people want to leave, they want to leave, and i highly HIGHLY doubt it was because of me.

i hope i answered yours (vr) and hates question.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 am

so the question is "why am i not resigning"
because i did nothing wrong. hate admitted that to me on several occasions i beleive. i made 1 comment that was slightly off color. this is about my comment to styx correct? how many times did that guy make fun of people and we all got along great, yet one day when he was in a bad mood, i have to pay for it.
i think im correct in saying most people would agree with me that im not at fault.
sure, i think i have been not the greatest of people, but i think my attitude reflects that of a normal internet user.
i dont know what else to say. im not resigning. im not power-hungry. im not cowardly. im not a douche. i mean, i dont think there are any more avenues to which we can discuss this.

if you have any concerns about that, please, let me know, but when the going gets rough, im not trading my spot in. people made their choice to leave or to stay. either way, im cool with it. ill will try my best to show both sides of the story, but if people want to leave, they want to leave, and i highly HIGHLY doubt it was because of me.

i hope i answered yours (vr) and hates question.
" i highly HIGHLY doubt it was because of me " And you would be wrong . No one is fooled brute , Styx and myself did what was right and you cant , You think you did nothing .. But your wrong . I dont even know what to say anymore , You dance around everything and try to turn it on others , Brute im not mad at you , I just want whats right ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 am

styx called out the entire forum. bashed byd, bashed me, you bashed me, you threatened to leave and take people, you ans styx threatened nasty things to me....yet you claim you did the nobel thing? i doubt this to be the case.

true, i am a bit of a wordsmith on occasion, but i dont think i evade the truth by creating my own. really, you could have this same conversation with 4 other forum members other than myself and no one would be the wiser.
i can think i did nothing, and i know i did nothing. to take so much out of so little is so....shallow. hate, you latch onto something with such force and vice, you fail to relaize that there is little really going on. i made ONE crass comment. i dont think any of that is cause for what has occurred here.

please, no folksy story (allbeit real story) about you being in the military or mentioning your kid, as a response. it does nothing for the conversation.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10784
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Brute did no wrong, you guys should stfu already, hail Satan. My two cents. Plus lol at this whole "self-sacrifice" bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

you lose points cuse you forgot to sip wine....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Brute did offer to give up his admin spot. I said not to

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

styx called out the entire forum. bashed byd, bashed me, you bashed me, you threatened to leave and take people, you ans styx threatened nasty things to me....yet you claim you did the nobel thing? i doubt this to be the case.

true, i am a bit of a wordsmith on occasion, but i dont think i evade the truth by creating my own. really, you could have this same conversation with 4 other forum members other than myself and no one would be the wiser.
i can think i did nothing, and i know i did nothing. to take so much out of so little is so....shallow. hate, you latch onto something with such force and vice, you fail to relaize that there is little really going on. i made ONE crass comment. i dont think any of that is cause for what has occurred here.

please, no folksy story (allbeit real story) about you being in the military or mentioning your kid, as a response. it does nothing for the conversation.
Brute , There you go ... I never said i was going to take anyone with me if i left . Also You keep saying that " we " wernt core members and shit . You can go on through life thinking you did nothing wrong , Hell i see you got fans to help you out . I will stop , I can see your your going to do the right thing . Your not going to step up , You can turn things around , Point the finger , and dance the dance . Its over drute . Now about this " no folksy story (allbeit real story) about you being in the military or mentioning your kid, as a response " Dont even speak my childs name ! You dont have the balls or the right to talk about my child ! And the corp ... You just dont have the nuts !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Brute did offer to give up his admin spot. I said not to
You should of BYD . There would still be one big family ...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 pm

I mentioned before that Styx wanted me to ban around 5ish people right?
Now I am not going to do that no matter what. Its too many to ban. Styx said he didn't want to be staff if I didn't do that.
I think you would do the same and not ban those 5 people.

Now if I already commit to not banning them, why would I punish brute? Does everyone at your "clan" just really want him gone that much? Would everyone have a change in heart if he just didn't have that little image under his name?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm

i dont want to dig up the thread. but im pretty sure hate and styx actually threatened that they were leaving and takeing members with them and starting their own forum. styx led the assault and hate, you backed him up. that makes just just as guilty.

yes, im a mad dancer, look at me go Rolling Eyes

i never uttered your daughters name. i have no reason to. but it seems like every other post you say "look at me, im tough, im a man, i served, i have a wife, i have a kid"
it rarely relates to the topic at hand.

i should delete that, i dont want things personal, im not that uncouth.

you claim (i think) that byd did a great job as an admin, yet you and your cronie decided to punish the rest of the forum by giving him the worst descision in the world? hate, you yourself have said it a thousand times, you are a mans man. why didnt you confront me. instead, you and styx bashed the hell out of me (which means so little) and then you screwed over byd. how callous and low.

you are right, i said that the people that left us permanently for the other forum were never core members. that is true. who cares how loyal they are, if they left, they were brash and didnt see the other side of the story. they drank your kool-aid. i will greatfully accept them back any day and they can continue to be core members, but the second anyone leaves, they become a non-core member. it is simple really.

one last thing, i will talk about this and shoot down your frivolous points and blabber all day long until im asked to by byd. personally, i have moved on entirely and i get great joy by proving your lackluster "points" incorrect.

ball's in your court hate...

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   

Back to top Go down

Clear!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next