Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Clear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25403
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Alright guys, can you take this over on PMs? This is enough

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14984
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:17 pm

as you wish

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i dont want to dig up the thread. but im pretty sure hate and styx actually threatened that they were leaving and takeing members with them and starting their own forum. styx led the assault and hate, you backed him up. that makes just just as guilty.

yes, im a mad dancer, look at me go Rolling Eyes

i never uttered your daughters name. i have no reason to. but it seems like every other post you say "look at me, im tough, im a man, i served, i have a wife, i have a kid"
it rarely relates to the topic at hand.

i should delete that, i dont want things personal, im not that uncouth.

you claim (i think) that byd did a great job as an admin, yet you and your cronie decided to punish the rest of the forum by giving him the worst descision in the world? hate, you yourself have said it a thousand times, you are a mans man. why didnt you confront me. instead, you and styx bashed the hell out of me (which means so little) and then you screwed over byd. how callous and low.

you are right, i said that the people that left us permanently for the other forum were never core members. that is true. who cares how loyal they are, if they left, they were brash and didnt see the other side of the story. they drank your kool-aid. i will greatfully accept them back any day and they can continue to be core members, but the second anyone leaves, they become a non-core member. it is simple really.

one last thing, i will talk about this and shoot down your frivolous points and blabber all day long until im asked to by byd. personally, i have moved on entirely and i get great joy by proving your lackluster "points" incorrect.

ball's in your court hate...
Brute , the only one who said they would leave and take some people with them was styx , You can say i said that but is a big pile of your made up bullshit . And styx did leave , And he did take people with him did he not ?I felt bad because Styx , Yourself and myself mad a big ass mess for BYD . I gave up my mod spot cause it was best for M&E , Styx , Myself and You all needed to step down ! Byd needed to get new blood in the staff spots so M&E could grow and move on . Your the one that keeps talking about my wife , child and the corp .Not me . You can keep your spot as admin , You can stand your your head for all i care now . M&E was my home for a good while and even tho you say i was not a core member BYD made me a mod , Im good with things . I have friends here , I like most all people here , I have shit loads of RESPECT for most people here , But your just not on the list . Now take your ball and go home boy , Cause im not playing any of your games !
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 pm

you just cant not have the last word can you?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16106
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 pm

I feel bad for continuing this even though byd asked that we stop, but I feel like I should try to help this situation out. We all just need to understand each other and stop throwing insults.

Hate: Simply address what Brute did. Point out what he did wrong, other than not giving up his admin spot. He is completely unaware that he did anything wrong, so you should address what you think he did that caused this. Also, stop throwing around insults. We can have a much for effective discussion if we are civil and polite. Don't tell him that he's not good enough to talk about this and that, because we are all people here capable of having a decent conversation.

Brute: Just try to understand Hate's point of view. Hate thinks you did something wrong, so hear him out and respond accordingly. And also, the same goes for you for the insult part. Just keep things civil and possible we can come to an understanding about the situation. We don't need any more fighting, I think we've seen enough to last us for a solid decade now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:01 am

im listening. im providing counterpoint and im not getting any new information other than unadulterated loathing. it is tiresome

i can see his point, but i dont think i did anything bad enough to warrant his preposed "punishment"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
im listening. im providing counterpoint and im not getting any new information other than unadulterated loathing. it is tiresome

i can see his point, but i dont think i did anything bad enough to warrant his preposed "punishment"

That's why we need to work together for understanding, and that's why I asked him to provide specific examples. This isn't getting anywhere without a change in discussion, that's why I'm trying to help mediate this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 am

Axeforhire wrote:
I feel bad for continuing this even though byd asked that we stop, but I feel like I should try to help this situation out. We all just need to understand each other and stop throwing insults.

Hate: Simply address what Brute did. Point out what he did wrong, other than not giving up his admin spot. He is completely unaware that he did anything wrong, so you should address what you think he did that caused this. Also, stop throwing around insults. We can have a much for effective discussion if we are civil and polite. Don't tell him that he's not good enough to talk about this and that, because we are all people here capable of having a decent conversation.

Brute: Just try to understand Hate's point of view. Hate thinks you did something wrong, so hear him out and respond accordingly. And also, the same goes for you for the insult part. Just keep things civil and possible we can come to an understanding about the situation. We don't need any more fighting, I think we've seen enough to last us for a solid decade now.
Axe , Im done brother . He knows what he has done and im not going to post " dirt " about anyone in the open where everyone can see . My point was for him to come clean on his own , I said what i did about my wife , lexi and the corp because he us doing his best to turn things by useing them . My little girl is better than i will ever be , And as a father i will never let anyone pull shit with her . Im done with brute , I have shit i need to get done on my own without trying to get brute to man up .. Also brute i could care less about the last word , Im not like that , im done so carry on with your stuff.. Axe i got this killer Doors boot from a buddy today , Its crazy good lots of live stuff and jim is a nut to lol..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:

Axe , Im done brother . He knows what he has done and im not going to post " dirt " about anyone in the open where everyone can see . My point was for him to come clean on his own , I said what i did about my wife , lexi and the corp because he us doing his best to turn things by useing them . My little girl is better than i will ever be , And as a father i will never let anyone pull shit with her . Im done with brute , I have shit i need to get done on my own without trying to get brute to man up .. Also brute i could care less about the last word , Im not like that , im done so carry on with your stuff.. Axe i got this killer Doors boot from a buddy today , Its crazy good lots of live stuff and jim is a nut to lol..

That's fine, we either need to drop it and move on or have a decent discussion. I'll be glad to help out if you guys want to continue, because I'd rather solve it now than have it come up again later.

Anyway, which boot did you get? I might have heard it, I have a few. I love their live bootlegs so much. And Jim was such a unique individual, I love what he did with his music and poetry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

hateyou1st wrote:
What pussy's run and men stand and fight ? It just pisses me the fuck off he would bring boni in his little wor of words .I guess its just the redneck in me but thats fighing words ! And hippy or not the pipe will have to get put down and everyone sobers up Thats when you have to face the shit you have said and did .. Now do you want to face a dude that you called a few names or do you want to face a pissed off man because you talked shit about his mother ?? No Fuckin RESPECT !

hateyou1st wrote:
styx wrote:
well that pisses you off. to me it shows that he's desperate, that he doesn't know what to do or say anymore. he's like a cornered rat
Well i don't have RESPECT for rats eather !

yeah, good luck not posting dirt "where everyone can see it".

i came clean....need i post my appology again? i can dig that up no problemo
like i said, you somehow managed to weave your daughter into it. and again it provided 0 information on the topic.

getting me to "man up" would to be to calmly explain to me what wrong i have done and how i have yet to fix it. your are just like my father. the man gets angry and sulks. use your words hate. im so sick of this unfounded anger

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 am

Man oh man, am I going to have to lock this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 am

im calm, cool, collected
i just really want to know why im the fucking devil. the civil unrest kills me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

I understand, both of you in fact. I'm not picking sides because that only causes problems. We just need to find a way to solve this civilly or I am going to have to lock this. It's my job, you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:27 am

im willing to talk. i know you want to talk about this civilly.

i dont think the other party wants to. so you may just end up locking it, but i dont think that will work.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 am

Well we've got to do something. Sorry byd for going against your wishes, but we have to end this because if we just say stop it's going to come up again and again, and I for one want this to be over with.

So guys, can we talk about this calmly and civilly? If we are going to get anywhere we have to, we are just driving the forum into the ground, and trust me byd and all of the members don't deserve this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10727
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

This is bullshit.
I say Fuck off and die.hail satan.Sip all the wine you can.
becuz tomorrow i may not be here.
This forum went to hell?
No...it was hell already...now its a fucking FUCK YOU FUCK ME fight...
and i thougth i was not a mature person...and im not saying i am one
all this makes no fucking sense to me...
we are supposed to be a "Community"(See the quotes?)
If some one said something they shouldn't...well say sorry...swallow the fucking pride that invades your fucking brain...and just say a big Honest "Im sorry dude...i fucked up..."
thats it...

fuck this...im going to get some cheeseburgers..

Last edited by ImendiaBurzum on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:17 am

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
This is bullshit.
This forum went to hell?
No...it was hell already...not its a fucking FUCK YOU FUCK ME fight...
and i thougth i was not a mature person...
If some one said something they shouldn't...well say sorry...swallow the fucking pride that invades your fucking brain...and just say a big Honest "Im sorry dude...i fucked up..."
thats it...

I will be disappointed if they don't have bacon on them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 am

Axeforhire wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
This is bullshit.
This forum went to hell?
No...it was hell already...now its a fucking FUCK YOU FUCK ME fight...
and i thougth i was not a mature person...and im not saying i am one..
thats it...

I will be disappointed if they don't have bacon on them

you will not be dissapointed..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 am

same here, lack of bacon and or cheese should be sacrilegious

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 am

if you're a real man...Swallow your pride and accept your mistakes..
If your're not...Shove it up your ass..

that what my father told me once....
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 am

bacon shalt be eatenth...cheese shalt be melted...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 am

excatly what i have done. i apologized and have asked for forgiveness and i want to move on. i have no pride in the matter

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 am

I'm just going to stop posting in this thread now

link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10505
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:42 am

If you guys can't stop crying and complaining, I am gonna delete this thread. It's just nonsense now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 am

satan...*runs out of wine and sips Dr.Pepper*
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:30 pm

perfectly acceptable substitution. i wish i had some of the Dr. Pepper right now

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5567
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:27 pm

BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11809
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:48 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS! BOPPA BOOIE BOPPA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5567
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Is it bad that that was probably the most intelligent post in this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Is it bad that that was probably the most intelligent post in this thread?
not really.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10505
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm

It is bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

satan?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 pm

*sips wine*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allusive

Number of posts : 2
Hedonistic Glory : 2833
Joined In : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 pm

HEY GUYS I'M NEW! ....UHHH WELL U GUYS ARE MY NEW BEST FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BE BESTED WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! I AM A REALLY UGLY AND FAT TROLL BTW, ADD ME UP ON FACEBOOK/MY 5/FRIENDSTER/MYSPACE....PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR A GOOOD TIME!!! ...BTW I'M ALSO 12 YEARS OLD!!! SO PM PM PM ME PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!! I MIGHT JUST KILL MYSELF IF U GUYS DON'T COMON GUYS U ARE THE NEW BESTEST FRIENDS EVER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Ahaha you fool

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 am

do we know who this is?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 am

Mah bud from university

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm

i see

how did you recruit so many people byd?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Have you seen my smile?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:43 pm

you aare DAMN charming i must admit

BYD for "politician shit" in "whatever year i deem probable"!!!!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4059
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Mah bud from university
Mark, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Nope that's Andrew

ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 am

Yeah, I figured. Mark just seemed the appropriate answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 am

Wtf is with the avatar? lol

ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm

That's what I look like now. Seeing as I was bored being me, I decided to add some 'color' to my life. Ho ho ho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear!   

Back to top Go down

Clear!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4