Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14867
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Alright link....im on a new warpath....axe has been trying to get me to like a band he likes since day one...and he finally recently succeeded with Pagans Mind and Isahn
My new challenge is to wow you. I asked you recently if i had listened to anything that surprised you or made you look at me differently. It is now my quest to find something we both enjoy

The first thing i would like to recommend it s band called Gory Blister.

They are recently new to me....meaning im on track 3 while i write this
You can get it here.....
http://www.mediafire.com/?3mnjn105jjw

I hope you like it. that would make my quest really easy...though dont be a cheap whore and give it up too easy...i want this to be difficult...though less difficult than axe trying to get me something we both like.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9725
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm

The music isn't as awesome as the album cover, but the album cover is really fucking awesome.
Damn this isn't that bad.

Last edited by VacuousReality on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm

everyone, say what you will about tech death...
they consistently have awesome covers

the vocals on this are solid, the riffs decent...but the solo sections actually are good

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm

I was dreading some core-ish tech death but it stays away from that pretty well. The technical wankery isn't incredibly pointless. The music actually kicks some ass. Pretty cool.

And yes tech death albums usually have good covers but seriously this one takes the cake. It's like a cross between Bal-Sagoth and Obsidian Gate. Too bad the music doesn't fit that description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11692
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't really like the cover that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 pm

You must be referring to the Death cover. Yes the vocals don't fit it well. Good call blackstar. Had me worried for a moment.

Haha I'm kidding around. Not about the Death cover though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:15 pm

lol@art

yeah, im now a fan of italy as a metal making country

vr, you surprised me. why thank you

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am

LINK READ THIS!!!!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10388
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm

I will, I lost my rar program and can't remember what it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm

The Hungriest Blankey wrote:

If it's not Winrar it's a false and do not entry.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Winrar, or 7zip ,or gtfo

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486567
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm

The Hungriest Blankey wrote:

winrar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all work. easy unpacking program. i read the wiki article on the guy that invented zipping of files and such. way technical, and very interesting

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10388
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 am

I will get it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 am

good to hear

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)   

Back to top Go down

Gory Blister - Graveyard of Angels [Tech Death] (Link, i have you in mind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1