Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Another DS Model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6730
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:44 pm

I finally saw how the 3DS works and I'm actually a little impressed. initially I thought the games came out of the screen so this is pretty cool, but I think its just another gimmick like motion sensors and the wii. I think 3DS is gonna be a hit miss console and all the good 3DS games aren't even gonna use the 3DS Gimmick. I have a feeling its cost a crap ton of money to buy one too. when the DSi Came out it was about $170 retail, now your paying for a camera and they had to remove the best part of the DS (the GBA Slot) to accommodate the camera in the budget. Now this DSXL retails for about $200 which is ridiculous I don't even think it does anything different its just a bigger DS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Won't bother anyway, because it will be a while before they hack it and my AC2i cart wont work in the bastard.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6730
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14982
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 pm

i havent bothered with handhold games since the game boy advance

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6730
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.

oh god dam really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
avatar

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4057
Reputation : 18
Joined In : 2009-10-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.

oh god dam really?
Yeah really. I don't know if you talk to him or not, but Piggy has the fixed rom. You can always ask him to send it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6730
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

ExtremeOverload wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.

oh god dam really?
Yeah really. I don't know if you talk to him or not, but Piggy has the fixed rom. You can always ask him to send it.

wait do you have a copy of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16104
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm fine with my DS lite and r4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
avatar

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4057
Reputation : 18
Joined In : 2009-10-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
ExtremeOverload wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.

oh god dam really?
Yeah really. I don't know if you talk to him or not, but Piggy has the fixed rom. You can always ask him to send it.

wait do you have a copy of it?
nope. I just use the real copy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6730
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm

ExtremeOverload wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
ExtremeOverload wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
I think my R4 is broken it keeps freezing whenever I try to play Soul silver

Soul Silver rom is known to freeze: wait a while and someone will release a decent one. I don't know what I'd do without romulation.

oh god dam really?
Yeah really. I don't know if you talk to him or not, but Piggy has the fixed rom. You can always ask him to send it.

wait do you have a copy of it?
nope. I just use the real copy.

WTF you bought it? Gheeey
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11439
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

I just hate DS's in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another DS Model   

Back to top Go down
 
Another DS Model
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» That beautiful Valentino model Brooke
» Switzerland........a Model of Democracy and involvement .
» Model Back Template
» Model Kartonowy - Fly Model 073 - LAV-25 TVA Piranha II
» Pose-able Model Templates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: