Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Friendsll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14988
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Friendsll   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 pm

So 3 days ago, my friend contacted me via facebook. When i say freind, i mean we shared one class in high-school. she tells me "HEY, we should hang!"
i was kinda shocked a little, so i did the friend thing which is the "oh, yeah, awesome. im free most of the time"
she asks me if i know any cool hikes...being awesome, i do. so we up and went hiking today. i was kinda scared that we would have nothing to talk about, but thank goodness i was wrong. we both have that personality that loves to talk and just motor mouth the whole time

so, i know that sounds like she is interested in me, but i can assure you, she isnt. she is mormon, not that thats bad, but we are definitely friends and not probable suitors.

so my question is, have you ever been contacted by an old acquaintance, hung out, and had a good time? anything interesting happen?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25407
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Friendsll   Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 am

Me and my one friend stopped talking for over 2 years and I just never saw him in that period. Then one day I messaged him on msn saying what was up and we decided it was time to hang. It was like there was no gap

PostSubject: Re: Friendsll   Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 am

I say hit that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendsll   

Back to top Go down

Friendsll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: