Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Religion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What religion are you?
Christian
19%
 19% [ 4 ]
Jewish
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Atheist
48%
 48% [ 10 ]
Other (because I'm too lazy to list 50 religions)
33%
 33% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
D-Lor
Top Lad

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2842
Joined In : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 pm

As fun as it is to talk about politics (it isn't), I prefer to talk about religion.

So, where do you all stand religiously?

I have many strong feelings about religion. This is not something I take lightly, and my beliefs aren't something I just decided upon one day. This is something I constantly think about.
Personally, I'm an agnostic-atheist. I do not believe in a god, but I do not know for a fact that one does not exist. I think it's irrationally to say you know god does or does not exist, as the very nature of this idea is impossible to prove or disprove. I do not believe in an afterlife. I believe that once I am dead, I am dead and that is all. This thought does not bother me, however. I know some people cannot find comfort in the fact that once they are dead they lose all consciousness. I look at it this way: there was an infinite amount of time before I was born, and that was alright. As far as morals go, I do not need the threat of hell to make me be a good person. I find it insulting that many people believe that without religion, there would be no sense of good and evil. I could go on for pages if I wanted to talk about every aspect of religion and my beliefs, but I'll leave it at that.

As far as my views on other religions...
I believe that at the foundation, religion is based on fear. People are afraid of dying, they are afraid of a world without "justice," and they are afraid of what will become of their loved ones. However, I still find that many religions preach some horrible things. The bible has some pretty disgusting things in it. From instructions on how to kill your disobedient son, to how it's okay to beat your slave nearly to death.

So, why am I an atheist?
Simple, I can't put my faith in something that has no real proof behind it. When you look at things like reincarnation and the afterlife, they are absolutely based on massive logical fallacies, and I see no reason to put faith into it for any reason other than fear. I am not afraid, so I do not need to fool myself into believing it is true.

But let me make something clear: I do not hold any ill feelings towards anyone who is religious. If religion has brought you happiness, that is fantastic. I think it's a shame that it takes a preacher to give you happiness, but I don't want to take that away from you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486573
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I would write out a whole thing, but I pretty much agree with you 100%.

So, yeah, what he said^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11330
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:40 pm

I tend to be of the "couldn't give a flying fuck" persuasion.

I don't see the point of arguing about how we got here. We should just get on with life. I guess I'm an atheist but I don't argue about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15995
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Bare-bones christian. I am very spiritual on my own, without teachings of an organized religion. But when it comes down to it, I believe in the ever so basic aspects of Christianity.

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25292
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm Catholic. I have trouble believing it though. I find it tough to believe that when we die we go to a paradise where all good dead people go and you can find people.

I want to believe it though

D-Lor
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I'm Catholic. I have trouble believing it though. I find it tough to believe that when we die we go to a paradise where all good dead people go and you can find people.

This brings up a good point that I wish everyone could understand.

There is a difference between wanting to believing something, or hoping it's true, and actually believing something to be true. It makes no sense to put faith into something just because you want it to be true.

Sure, I want heaven to be true. Heaven sounds great. However, I have no reason to believe that heaven does exist. Me wanting it to exist doesn't mean it exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:49 pm

D-Lor wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

There is a difference between wanting to believing something, or hoping it's true, and actually believing something to be true. It makes no sense to put faith into something just because you want it to be true.

Sure, I want heaven to be true. Heaven sounds great. However, I have no reason to believe that heaven does exist. Me wanting it to exist doesn't mean it exists.

That's what faith is, blind belief in a fairly tale. But it sure does make me feel better about life, it makes me feel more meaningful.

And I'd rather be a believer in something and be wrong than be a believer in nothing and be wrong.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Just for the record, here's how our last religious discussion went:

Darkflame wrote:
I smell another religious argument...

Axe wrote:
I like boobies.

Darkflame wrote:
Or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

I want to sig that so bad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Axe wrote:

And I'd rather be a believer in something and be wrong than be a believer in nothing and be wrong.

oh how this statement pisses me off.

If God is "all forgiving" like you people say he is, then he would surely forgive you if you didn't believe in something that seems strangely like modern mythology?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm not a devout Christian, by any stretch of the term, but I feel a connection to God. And when I pray I feel that there's something happening. It could be my imagination, but the feeling helps so whatevs.

And I'm definitely not one of the Christians that tries to convert people. Believe what you believe, it's no concern of anyone else

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Axe wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

That's what faith is, blind belief in a fairly tale. But it sure does make me feel better about life, it makes me feel more meaningful.

Faith doesn't have to be blind.

That last statement leans towards the ideas of Pascal's Wager, which is a massive logical fallacy. Your statement assumes a few things:
1. You lose nothing by putting faith into something.
2. God is a pushover.
3. Being a Christian (or whatever religion) requires no real action.

I don't think any of those things true (assuming god exists for the second thing). By putting faith into the bible, you acknowledge that you must follow the bible's rules to make it into heaven. So, you must pray, you must stay pure, etc, etc. If you are not following this but you still put faith into it, then you're basically having faith that you will go to hell/limbo/whatever.
By saying that simply believing in god "just in case" is enough to make it into heaven, you assume that god is either stupid or a pushover. If god did exist, don't you think that he would know if your faith is true?
The third one is obvious enough. Kind of goes hand-in-hand with the fist one.

Basically, what's the point in having faith if you literally remove every part that would affect your life? It's called convenience religion. You take parts of a religion you like, and remove the parts you don't like. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Last edited by D-Lor on Tue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I used to pray to God when I thought that every night a devil would come and possess me when I saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose when I was around 11.

That's when I was the "closest" to God, when I was afraid. People try to put on their "tough" makeup, but when they're scared they feel the need for something to protect them. All I knew at that time was "God," which I was led to believe since I was born.

The reason most Christians believe in their God is fear of the unknown, and since God is all-knowing he can protect them.

Also, there really is no point in prayer if the "Divine Plan" is true, except to furthur advance yourself close to "Heaven," which is the reason most people go to church. Psh, most people don't go to church to help others, they go to help themselves get to Heaven and to be a "good, devout Christian." They want the peace of mind.

edit: damn, is this me in another existence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25292
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Do you guys ever notice how small we really are?
(Not serious just in case your wondering)

Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10727
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 pm

breakyoudown wrote:

No, I'm around 6'4"

I'm a bit irked that you put Atheism as a religion but whatever. Grew up Catholic and am now an agnostic atheist. Sorta leaning toward gnostic atheism these days though, but that's just too firm for me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

No, I'm around 6'4"

I'm a bit irked that you put Atheism as a religion but whatever. Grew up Catholic and am now an agnostic atheist. Sorta leaning toward gnostic atheism these days though, but that's just too firm for me at the moment.

I meant it more as an aside. Had to put the option there somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah, I have a friend who comes from a pretty strong Catholic background (his mum's Italian) and he's a pretty strongly opinionated atheist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9731
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I don't find Pascal's Wager to be illogical if it is set up and argued well. Finite gain or loss is irrelevant in the face of infinite risk. And it's unlikely one can just believe in God, but one can seek God and seek good heart. There are many arguable premises, but if it's set up right it is a logical argument.

Anyways I'm agnostic-atheist as well. There are a lot of atheist arguments I don't like, and a lot of religious arguments I don't like. And some I do like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
I don't find Pascal's Wager to be illogical if it is set up and argued well. Finite gain or loss is irrelevant in the face of infinite risk. And it's unlikely one can just believe in God, but one can seek God and seek good heart. There are many arguable premises, but if it's set up right it is a logical argument.

Anyways I'm agnostic-atheist as well. There are a lot of atheist arguments I don't like, and a lot of religious arguments I don't like. And some I do like.

Pascal's Wager is disgusting because he assumed that Christianity is the only correct religion. What you're defending is a variation of Pascal's Wager, which makes sense in theory, but in practice you'd be fucked because I'm pretty sure a deity/deities would know the difference between a true believer and someone just choosing to follow a certain dogma in order to not go to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

Pascal's Wager is disgusting because he assumed that Christianity is the only correct religion. What you're defending is a variation of Pascal's Wager, which makes sense in theory, but in practice you'd be fucked because I'm pretty sure a deity/deities would know the difference between a true believer and someone just choosing to follow a certain dogma in order to not go to hell.

Pretty much this.

Not to mention that most (all?) theistic religions with an afterlife require more than just belief to get into heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4791
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm an atheist, but I believe Earth is more of our master, and she is what we should praise. I believe that we humans view ourselves as unquestionable ruler of this world, and that it's truly despicable. We all share this world, and none should claim dominion over any living thing.

I'm rather hippie about it, and my explanation is half assed.

But no, I don't believe there is a living Mother Earth spirit or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Well that's why I said seek God and seek good heart. Of course you can't believe something you can't believe, but you can try. I assume that would give you better chances than not seeking at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Well that's why I said seek God and seek good heart. Of course you can't believe something you can't believe, but you can try. I assume that would give you better chances than not seeking at all.

Your entire life, your religion is embedded in your mind
Words spoken from a book, tell you never to change
After death you are taught, your soul will cleansed
But even reduced to ashes, the misery still prevails

The day has finally come for you to be put to rest
As your body enters the furnace

Searing fire begins its bath
As your entity begins its path

There will be no rebirth of your soul
Emptiness that clouds your depression
Forced in to see the light, knowing Jesus wept

Only one thing clinging to your mind
The prayers to the feeble god whom you once believed in

Looking at the mortal from your cauldron of pain
Weeping as you know nothing will make this end
But now an ever greater pain engulfs you
Reincremation did you no good, return to inflict others

Your credulous family somehow hears your pitiful cries
They take the urn which contains what is left of your mortal life
It's taken back to the crematory to attempt once again
The brutal burning of your soul, thought to cleanse

and

How can life after death be more serene than life itself?

Why waste your life on something that most likely isn't there and be restrained by it's ancient rules? And besides, it's not like you actually follow your own advice, and if you do, you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

VacuousReality wrote:

An even better option:
Instead of "searching" (I put that in quotes because all arguments and information regarding theism is already presented and easily accessible) for divine reason to be a good person, you be a good person out of the kindness and intelligence of your own being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10394
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Tue May 04, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm starting to search around. I like the idea of Nordic Paganism, but I really also love Islam because besides all the violence, it really does make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 am

link wrote:
I'm starting to search around. I like the idea of Nordic Paganism, but I really also love Islam because besides all the violence, it really does make sense.

Islam says you have to follow the Qur'an 100% and take everything 100% literally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

No, I'm not saying that you should believe in God just in case, but I'm saying that you should believe in something. People who don't care annoy me because you have to believe in something, even if it's nothing.

Anyway, I don't agree with all of that mumbo jumbo about reading the bible, attending church, praying twenty five times a day, fasting, etc. I say I accept God and Jesus Christ, and I'm going to try to live my life as a good person. If that's not good enough, then I'll see you all in Hell.

Plus, what kind of "father" would abandon his child if his child wanted to be with him? If I'm not good enough for God after accepting him, then I don't want to be in Heaven. That sounds harsh, but it's how I feel. But I'm certain that God is a loving God and would accept anyone into Heaven who wanted to be there, as long as they ask for forgiveness.

That's just my personal belief. I don't attend church, and I haven't even finished the bible. I don't feel that I have to.

Easier to explain is my belief in nature and the spiritualism that comes from that. I feel that the Earth and nature explain a lot of things. When I am along in the woods or something like that I feel closer to God than anywhere else.

Hope this all gives you a little idea of my belief system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Explicit atheist.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 am

Taxer666 wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

and

Why waste your life on something that most likely isn't there and be restrained by it's ancient rules? And besides, it's not like you actually follow your own advice, and if you do, you're doing it wrong.

Living a sucky life with a small chance of avoiding a possible hell is better than living a good life with no chance of avoiding a possible hell. And I never said I was sold on Pascal's Wager. That's besides the point though...what I do is irrelevant to the points I make.

D-Lor wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

An even better option:
Instead of "searching" (I put that in quotes because all arguments and information regarding theism is already presented and easily accessible) for divine reason to be a good person, you be a good person out of the kindness and intelligence of your own being.

When I said seeking God I meant it as in a sort of spiritual, perhaps somewhat intellectual journey. For example I couldn't become a Christian right now if I wanted to. However maybe I could become a Christian after a year or so if I "sought" God, or sought to believe. Probably not...but it would be better odds than not trying at all.

What kind of person you are, or why you do the things you do, I would say is another issue. One could be a good person for both divine and non-divine reasons, one or the other, something else altogether, etc. etc. I was only speaking of seeking belief in God, not seeking moral authority in God.

All that aside, I personally don't prefer divine moral authority to guide my living.

Axe wrote:
No, I'm not saying that you should believe in God just in case, but I'm saying that you should believe in something. People who don't care annoy me because you have to believe in something, even if it's nothing.

Anyway, I don't agree with all of that mumbo jumbo about reading the bible, attending church, praying twenty five times a day, fasting, etc. I say I accept God and Jesus Christ, and I'm going to try to live my life as a good person. If that's not good enough, then I'll see you all in Hell.

Plus, what kind of "father" would abandon his child if his child wanted to be with him? If I'm not good enough for God after accepting him, then I don't want to be in Heaven. That sounds harsh, but it's how I feel. But I'm certain that God is a loving God and would accept anyone into Heaven who wanted to be there, as long as they ask for forgiveness.

That's just my personal belief. I don't attend church, and I haven't even finished the bible. I don't feel that I have to.

Easier to explain is my belief in nature and the spiritualism that comes from that. I feel that the Earth and nature explain a lot of things. When I am along in the woods or something like that I feel closer to God than anywhere else.

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 3:38 am

VacuousReality wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

and

Living a sucky life with a small chance of avoiding a possible hell is better than living a good life with no chance of avoiding a possible hell. And I never said I was sold on Pascal's Wager. That's besides the point though...what I do is irrelevant to the points I make.

D-Lor wrote:
VacuousReality wrote:

An even better option:

When I said seeking God I meant it as in a sort of spiritual, perhaps somewhat intellectual journey. For example I couldn't become a Christian right now if I wanted to. However maybe I could become a Christian after a year or so if I "sought" God, or sought to believe. Probably not...but it would be better odds than not trying at all.

What kind of person you are, or why you do the things you do, I would say is another issue. One could be a good person for both divine and non-divine reasons, one or the other, something else altogether, etc. etc. I was only speaking of seeking belief in God, not seeking moral authority in God.

All that aside, I personally don't prefer divine moral authority to guide my living.

Axe wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

An eternal utopia would be a hell because you can't experience that which you can on Earth. You'd eventually get bored of everything. If you argue that you'd be in an altered state of consciousness, then that's kinda fucked up because you're stripped of all of your human elements and are basically brainwashed. Besides, if God was truly an entity of love and compassion then I shouldn't have to suffer for my beliefs. I follow that which I believe is the right thing to do, is that not good enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 am

Well I only mentioned hell instead of heaven and hell for simplicity (the argument doesn't benefit from the inclusion of heaven). The brain (and therefore conscious experience) is highly malleable and I'm sure a deity could put you in an eternal state of one thing or another and it would never become boring. It could be an exponentially growing experience, or he could wipe your memory from time to time, or it could just be a more ideal state where those things aren't even necessary. Eliminate boredom perhaps. And if you want to talk about fucked up and being stripped of human elements I find that kind of ironic since one might say the same thing about being born into a world with human elements, and brainwashed by cause and effect (nature). The how and why might matter now, but once you're there it's just a state (perhaps changing, patterned, etc.) and none of that matters any longer.

As for how God is I really can't say. Sounds like a douche doesn't He? People interpret the Bible in a lot of different ways and I personally decide not to even go there. That's just me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:01 am

"God does not care about our mathematical difficulties, He integrates empirically."
-Albert Einstein
Where I would say this statement applies not only to mathematics, but to all language as well.
"Morality is of the highest importance - but for us, not for God."
-Albert Einstein
Where I would say this statement applies not only to morality, but to all values as well.

These two quotes, with my short elaborations, sum up my most central beliefs.
And, of course, it follows that I believe in an external reality to the mind. An ultimate reality--God if you wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 am

"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

to further elaborate

"Dead! Your God is dead! Fools! Your God is dead! Useless prayers of lies, behold Satan's rise!" - Morbid Angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14873
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:27 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Explicit atheist.
i was trying to quote someone, but they were all too long. this was nice and quick and straight to the point.

but to further elaborate, i agree with most of the atheists here. I agree that people who follow a religion in hopes of the after life are seeking something they dont have on physical earth. Im HORRIFIED of death. Maybe this will change, but as for right now, being wormfood makes my palms sweaty and i can go into an anxiety attack if i think long enough about the nothingness.
that being said, the idea of religion i can understand. i dont prescribe to it, it seems so fantastical. im 100% a believer of science.

i also kinda dig what blutbeist said. i mean, im not mother nature hippy. but sort of cicle of life thing, where we are just evolved creatures that can think and operate heavy machinery with our thumbs. one day we will return to the earth from whence we are created.

i also jokingly say that my "heaven" is: just as you die, your soul goes through a hallway into a big storage facility, like a bank where all the safety deposit boxes are. and everyone has a box, and inside that box is all the stuff you have managed to lose over the years of existence. this is way retarded, but it makes me smile

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 am

i assume by "it" you mean my fucked up idea of the limited afterlife i created?

thanks

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:33 am

Well I've liked more fucked up ideas before. I mean for God's sake my avatar is one story to tell. Such a good looking cat.

Going off topic here. Someone save this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 am

haha, good point

idk, everytime i lose something its an endless stream of cussing till i just deal with it and accept it's gone. i have like 4 wallets owed to me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 am

I can see why dying would be a problem then. I had my ipod stolen once. It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 am

vr.....
>____>

thanks for the laugh hahah

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 am

I'm a Nihilist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 am

Senrae wrote:
I'm a Nihilist.

What type? There are 6 types of nihilism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 am

Dies Irae wrote:
Senrae wrote:
I'm a Nihilist.

What type? There are 6 types of nihilism.
Existential nihilism. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm

WE BELIEVE IN NOTHING!

do you have any idea how hard it is to find that fucking clip from big leboowski? i got nothing. lame.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Is anyone else finding it hilarious that we're having this discussion as cats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Is anyone else finding it hilarious that we're having this discussion as cats?

Well, apart from taxer who's just a big pussy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

not surprised taxer isnt pursuing the pussy....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

He's proabably less likely to now that Morbid Angel cat is taken. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Brute wrote:
not surprised taxer isnt pursuing the pussy....
Maybe we will change his mind..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Religion   Wed May 05, 2010 4:47 pm

i think he is pretty set in his ways.....

XD

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion   

Back to top Go down

Religion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next