Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10784
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Anger over reality television 'virgin auction'

An Australian documentary maker has convinced several young people to appear in a reality television programme in which they auction their virginity to the highest bidder.

Justin Sisley was forced to move the auction from the Australian state of Victoria to Nevada in America, after authorities said they would charge him with prostitution if the filming went ahead.

Sisley has gone public with the controversial project, claiming to have at least three willing participants.

Family First Senator Steve Fielding described the documentary as "absurd, ridiculous and disgusting"

The virgins will be paid $20,000 (pounds 12,000) each to take part in the auction and will also receive 90 per cent of their "sale price", according to a report in the Sydney Daily Telegraph.

The remainder of the money will go to the Nevada brothel which is hosting the event.

Initial bids will be placed online, but bidders will attend the final part of the auction, coming face to face with the people whose virginity they are bidding for.

One 21-year-old woman from Sydney, who used the name Veronica, said she had signed up for the auction to earn money and challenge traditional perceptions about sex.

"Technically I'm selling my virginity for money, technically that would be classified as prostitution, but it's not going to be a regular thing, so in my head I can justify that I'm not going to be a prostitute," she told the paper.

"I don't think I'll regret it."

One of the male virgins, identified only as Alex, said he had applied as a way of meeting someone.

Sisley admitted his plan was unpopular with the parents of the people involved. "They hate me," he said.

An Australian documentary maker has convinced several young people to appear in a reality television programme in which they auction their virginity to the highest bidder.

Why didn't I think of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9788
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 pm

This is absurd. I'd be lucky enough to get sex for free, but make money while doing it?

That's like someone paying you to sock them in the stomach, and to then drink their blood piss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11171
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Mon May 10, 2010 11:44 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
This is absurd. I'd be lucky enough to get sex for free, but make money while doing it?

That's like someone paying you to sock them in the stomach, and to then drink their blood piss.

ahhh. but you have to consider if the bidders are hidious. who are the ones that are going to want to pay for sex? the ugly ones (most the time). looks like risky business to me.

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10451
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Mon May 10, 2010 11:57 pm

They might be sick in the mind too. Ugh, this doesn't seem like a great idea, ITS AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Tue May 11, 2010 2:32 am

Goddamnit, can I have my virginity back? I wantz moar moniez!
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9788
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 am

Have a sex change and you'll get your virginity back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11387
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm

This is basically prostitution LOL. And it's likely to be a bunch of creepy old dudes bidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25349
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Tue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Is there going to be a single woman in this program? lol

sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3772
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 am

It reminded me of the end of Taken and then I got the eebee jeebees.

It reminds me of the selling of sex slaves. You are putting your body up for 'sale' in a way. Man I would feel like cattle. That some perv was going to have sex with. Argghhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6678
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   Fri May 28, 2010 6:37 pm

I've decided to make friends with my virginity its fun that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!   

Back to top Go down

Are you a Virgin? Do you want some fast cash? Then look no further!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1