Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14871
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:01 am

there was no fight.
clearly, it was rigged Razz

you can easily fix not coming on by.....COMING ON
lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:04 am

Brute wrote:
there was no fight.

lol
I like it this way . I spend most of my time at the Clan . We dont have as many members but the ones we do have kick so much ass !!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15993
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:04 am

Yeah I'm sure he meant those who left altogether Hate. You'll notice that there are some people who won awards who left completely, but at least you stick around a bit because I think you understand that there is no sense crying about old problems

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:09 am

Hate wrote:
Brute wrote:
there was no fight.

lol
I like it this way . I spend most of my time at the Clan . We dont have as many members but the ones we do have kick so much ass !!

Or, you know, you could just post at both.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 am

Axe wrote:
Yeah I'm sure he meant those who left altogether Hate. You'll notice that there are some people who won awards who left completely, but at least you stick around a bit because I think you understand that there is no sense crying about old problems
I come around for a few members . When i gave up my mod i said fuck em all .. Then i missed a few people . So i stop in and put up with some peoples bullshit so i can say hay to a few .. And also get the Clans name out there ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:12 am

Axe wrote:

make that 4/4 on what we agree on today Very Happy

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:13 am

some could see that as spam, hate........

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 am

I happen to love our resident assholes Razz

And Brute, don't worry. Just because people check out that forum doesn't mean they will leave this one. Hell, the majority of the members there are also on this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:15 am

Axe wrote:

And Brute, don't worry. Just because people check out that forum doesn't mean they will leave this one. Hell, the majority of the members there are also on this one.
the brute-meister never worries. people flock worldwide to hear my story.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:19 am

Brute wrote:
there was no fight.

lol

I didn't see it as a fight at all, I just saw it as a crock of shit. But then again, I am a no drama kind of guy so whatever. I just want people to get along again, but I'm not sure it will ever happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:22 am

what will happen?

see? brute can play coy all day long

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:41 am

Axe wrote:

So true .. One of the mods here at m&e is a ADMIN at the Clan , And one mod here is a mod there also .. We at the clan said have fun , Just dont bring our shit here and your shit to us . Each fourm has there own legs and can stand on them .. Also im not here to start shit . Im here to hang out and talk to a few people . But like yesterday im not going to kiss anyones ass . I say what i say and i will never take it back .. Now that i have said that its best i leave again before i get mad and cuss and act like a ass .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 am

smartly played

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Hate, out of respect I'm not going to respond to that

Awards are going cool so far, might start working on the video this weekend

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 6:55 pm

You know I love talking to you hate, but you need to wake up and realize that there are no problems and that things have been blown way out of proportion by everyone. There's no reason why we have two forums right now that are pretty much exactly the same, minus the fact that we have history here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Any further posts that have to do with the rebel clan here, and anywhere else for that matter will be deleted. Hate I want you to post here because you want to, not because you want to be a recruiter, I am starting to take in personally. I do not want to continue this conversation...Ever again. PM me if it needs to be.

Once again, make sure everyone votes!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

glad we are back on topic, and im glad someone other than me said what byd said.
linkin park fucking rules

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Sorry if I was out of line.

Yes, vote swiftly and accurately

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10725
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

linkin park fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11328
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Thus the "LOL Linkin Park".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Axe wrote:
Sorry if I was out of line.

Yes, vote swiftly and accurately
i only think you are out of line when you curse alot. idk, thats just what i think
i think it sounded just fine

Taxer666 wrote:
YOU FUCKING SUCK, DICK!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

I am going to play Linkin Park throughout the video now

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

if you dont, ill be upset

film it
dont just read it.
make it just like the breakyoudown show.
that shit was hilarious

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh I will man, with Extreme and Namine

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
if they make out ill send in extra cash.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Fuuuck....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Hahah I can just see me trying to line them up with the camera and being there smiling saying "Pretend I'm not here"

Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm

There's actually gonna be video this time? Last time it was just a blanck screen with the text and you talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10392
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 2:57 am

I should be in it too lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 8:49 am

orsomz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 3946
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Brute wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
if they make out ill send in extra cash.
Will try, lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Kyle you best be free this weekend

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 pm

the shit is going down this week.

can i make a request?
any way the video can be online by.....no later than the 27th? i leave the 27th at around 6pm my time. is this a doable request?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Depends on Kyle

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

KYLE/EXTREME
DO IT OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

ill unvote for you as viking king
ill steal your woman
ill rape your children
ill fail your classes

i mean srs bsns

XD

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

lmao, who the fuck wants to win viking king

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
lmao, who the fuck wants to win viking king

extreme desperately does...

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm

*coughs* Taxer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Man I have so many bad jokes ideas for announcing some of these. Oh man its going to be either as good as Linkin Park on ice, or it will be like having my period again

Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Byd, stop making me say this: LOL Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

either or, i still want to see it and not wait potentially three months

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

coolstorybro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Flama

Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Flama
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4789
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 12:12 am

Still possible to vote? >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

You have till Saturday morning yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4789
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 am

Sweet, more time to procrastinate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10392
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 2:02 am

KC, you are a ginger and have no sooooooooooooul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 3:48 pm

link wrote:
KC, you are a ginger and have no sooooooooooooul
Srsly have been trying to figure out who KC is for like 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Kyle, hockey game is at 3:00pm that I have to see
To let you know

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park   

Back to top Go down

The Official Metalisfav Member Awards: Part 4 Linkin Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next