Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11175
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

this past weekend was my schools prom weekend. Papli of lor, d-lor, myself and other friends of ours decided we were too cool to go (yeah... we have no interest in it). Our magnificent plan was to go down to my beach house on the jersey shore (little-known island right next to atlantic city) for a debauchery-filled 4 days of epicness. We braved the frigid waters of the ocean (FUCKING COLD!!!, awesome though), fought the kraken with our magical swords of glistening chaos fire (we usually fight dragons, but the kraken seemed more appropriate at the beach) and went on numerous adventures and came back in time to make a mess of the kitchen by attempting to cook pasta. The first night was relatively calm. slightly tipsy games of chess and melee were played. little did we know that this was merely the calm before the storm. We knew that we were going to watch all of the lord of the rings movies. we planned this weeks in advance. we had no idea what really awaited us. the first half of the day went on as normal as normal can be. Starting at 5, we began our journey through middle earth. 1st movie went by fine. we took a break for dinner and to relax a bit. the second movie was not as easy. we lost many men. D-lor, palpi of lor and I remained and palpi of lor was not in good shape. It is now 2 am and i am suffering from a head cold. We go to put in the 3rd movie thinking that we should be able to get to bed at around 5ish. to our horror we discvoer that extended edition of the third movie has an extra 50 minutes of scenes totaling this behemoth sized movie to a length of 4 hours and 10 minutes. this movie by itself is a cahllenge to watch in one sitting, let alone watch it alongside 2 other movies. we were too far in to turn back though. this was it. d-lor and i decide that the way to start and finish this final stretch of the marathon was too watch it standing up. so we did. after an hour we sit back down again. in the 3rd hour of this nightmare, the reality if the situation finally hits us a like a brick. ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! we would be waking up to go to school in a bit if it was a school day (which it was, but we werent going). this is where we start to lose our minds. palpi is now in fedil position, and d-lor and i are hyper-ventilating and having epic sseizures (seizures of epicness -sign of an epic overload). on the last hour, we force ourselves to stand to finish off this marathon honorably. if you know the 3rd installment of lord of the rings, then you know that there is like 4 fake-out endings. we are already very unstable. on each fakeout ending, we get slightly closer to strangling eachother or jumping out the window. we start to hear birds chirping and start to see the sun coming up over the horizon. ITS 6 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! we all want to die and im ready to be hospitalized becuase my cold is killing me. BUT WE DID IT!!!!!! we turn the tv off and die. it was terrible.
I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3378
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 4:51 pm

NEXT WEEK!!!! STAR WARS TRILOGY!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10788
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Been planning on doing that for a while, and yeah it does sound like a challenge. Should eventually try to watch all the Star Wars (both trilogies) in one sitting with the ultimate goal being all the James Bond movies in one sitting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14934
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:00 pm

first offf, that story was excellent, and +rep to you fine sir. i thouroughly enjoyed reading that.

the star wars trillgoy is much more enjoyable. my dad and i did the middle 3 movies one day, then the next we did the first 3 movie. good times

Taxer666 wrote:
Been planning on doing that for a while, and yeah it does sound like a challenge. Should eventually try to watch all the Star Wars (both trilogies) in one sitting with the ultimate goal being all the James Bond movies in one sitting
james bond had somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 movies? *checks wikipedia* 22 movies, lets give it a comfortable easy estimate of 1 hour 30 minutes a piece, thats a 33 hour day, and im betting they are closer to 2 hours each.....

good luck

a more fun marathon is Back to the Future. i did that as well...much more enjoyable

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Taxer666 wrote:

i was actually talking about that at lunch today. i would only do the old star wars movies though. not a fan of the prequels. but the james bond thing is a HUGE undertaking. that would be like 3 days or something!!! i wanna do it though, just to say that i did it. no one would be able to touch me. fight

LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Brute wrote:
first offf, that story was excellent, and +rep to you fine sir. i thouroughly enjoyed reading that.

the star wars trillgoy is much more enjoyable. my dad and i did the middle 3 movies one day, then the next we did the first 3 movie. good times

Taxer666 wrote:
james bond had somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 movies? *checks wikipedia* 22 movies, lets give it a comfortable easy estimate of 1 hour 30 minutes a piece, thats a 33 hour day, and im betting they are closer to 2 hours each.....

good luck

a more fun marathon is Back to the Future. i did that as well...much more enjoyable

oooo. back to the future is a good idea. never thought of doing that. also doing indian jones (the first 3. there is no such thing as a 4th indiana jones movie) would be cool. and yay!!!! thank you for the rep. cheers

Last edited by LOR on Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10455
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 pm

I need a lord of the rings marathon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm

everybody needs a lord of the rings marathon

o and palpi, IM READY!!!!!!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

indiana jones had a fourth movie?
could have fooled me

lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6682
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 pm

LOR wrote:
this past weekend was my schools prom weekend. Papli of lor, d-lor, myself and other friends of ours decided we were too cool to go (yeah... we have no interest in it).

good for you I went to prom twice :study:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6682
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Brute wrote:
indiana jones had a fourth movie?
could have fooled me

lol

up until recently I didn't know there was athird back to the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3776
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:31 pm

+1 because you understand the epicness that is LOTR. I have very few friends that understand it. They bring up the Star Wars vs LOTR fight from Clerks. No, I have never puked while defending it's brilliance.

I have yet to watch them back to back but I read the trilogy in a short time span and it was wicked.

I've done the Star Wars and Indiana Jones (all three of them) though, that's it. Spike does the Die Hard's and Terminators but I couldnt sit through those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:39 pm

sarainadream wrote:
+1 because you understand the epicness that is LOTR. I have very few friends that understand it. They bring up the Star Wars vs LOTR fight from Clerks. No, I have never puked while defending it's brilliance.

I have yet to watch them back to back but I read the trilogy in a short time span and it was wicked.

I've done the Star Wars and Indiana Jones (all three of them) though, that's it. Spike does the Die Hard's and Terminators but I couldnt sit through those.

the terminators seem interesting to me. not as epic as LOTR though. those movies are the pinnacle of epicness in my opinion. i havent watched the star wars movies in such a long time and am actually really want to see them again. but lord of the rings... still my favorite- even after the marathon. thanks for the rep as well!!!!!!! i feel special cheers

ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4009
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Dave, when is this happening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11391
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Sounds epic. When you said he went into the fetal position, I just pictured Palpi in the corner of a dark room going "Gollum! Gollum!" LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25353
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 pm

ExtremeOverload wrote:
Dave, when is this happening?
Well considering the Third movie is still going...
Seriously it never ends

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9792
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Awesome story! I need to watch the LotR movies again some day. They are really epic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Sounds epic. When you said he went into the fetal position, I just pictured Palpi in the corner of a dark room going "Gollum! Gollum!" LOL
its funny you mention that. that specifically didnt happen but i did wake up screaming FRODO!!!!!! it got weird.

VacuousReality wrote:
Awesome story! I need to watch the LotR movies again some day. They are really epic.
OVERLY EPIC!!

just to kind of continue the thread- im kinda interested what you guys think.

whats your:
-favorite battle scene?
-favorite character?
-overall favorite movie?
-possibly a favorite qoute from the movie (this ones hard- so many goosebump inducing epic ones)

favorite battle scene is tough. i dont even know. i guess right now its the scene in the first movie where borimir dies. that was epic as fuck. a true badass. my favorite characters are gimli and gandalf. close runner up is aragorn. my favprite of the 3 is probably the last one- the epic finale. there are so many qoutes i like. im gonna say all of the script minus frodos stuff. elijah wood 😡 in my opinion he was the weakest part of the movie.

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 2:53 am

Battle Scene is the one in Return of The King with the elephants, Aragorn is my favorite character, best movie is Return of The King, quote has to be Aragorns "I do not fear death!"
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

The battle in the mines in the first film.
Aragorn probably. Gimli a close runner up. I had a guitar teacher that looked exactly like him. LOL
Return Of The King.
Probably "I can't carry the ring, Mr Frodo, but I can carry you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

favorite battle scene? ...um, ALL of them?
-favorite character? ...I seriously love all of them but Frodo had me at hello. If you read the books, you would see why Elijah was well cast. Frodo IS constantly complaining and depending on Sam. He depicted it well. I personally think Liv Tyler was the weakest. I thought her role was okay until I watched her other movies and realized her mopey, stunned face is the same in every film she is in...though but Viggo and Ian were amazing. Cannot WAIT until The Hobbit.
-overall favorite movie? ...The Two Towers
-possibly a favorite qoute from the movie (this ones hard- so many goosebump inducing epic ones)...hermm...I had a poster with a bunch of the zinger quotes but my friend and I had an inside joke about Gimili's "And MY AXE!" so that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 2:33 pm

sara had me at hello when she gushed about LOTR

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16056
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 6:24 pm

I did the double star wars trilogy with a friend. Great times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25353
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 6:57 pm

favorite battle scene? Helms godamn Deep. It was ridiculously last stand like.
-favorite character? Aragorn, everyone would simply slit their wrists if not for his leadership
-overall favorite movie? Fellowship, watched it 10000 times before the others came out
-possibly a favorite qoute from the movie- Right before the men of Gondor charge at the elephants the King gives a speech and at the end its like
King- Ahhhhhhh!
Crowd- Ahhhh
King- Ahhhh!!!
Crowd- Ahhhhh!
King- AHHHHHHHHH!
Crowd- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic

LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

sarainadream wrote:
favorite battle scene? ...um, ALL of them?
-favorite character? ...I seriously love all of them but Frodo had me at hello. If you read the books, you would see why Elijah was well cast. Frodo IS constantly complaining and depending on Sam. He depicted it well. I personally think Liv Tyler was the weakest. I thought her role was okay until I watched her other movies and realized her mopey, stunned face is the same in every film she is in...though but Viggo and Ian were amazing. Cannot WAIT until The Hobbit.
-overall favorite movie? ...The Two Towers
-possibly a favorite qoute from the movie (this ones hard- so many goosebump inducing epic ones)...hermm...I had a poster with a bunch of the zinger quotes but my friend and I had an inside joke about Gimili's "And MY AXE!" so that one.

you just got me excited. i heard rumors that the hobbit was coming out but i wasnt sure if was actually happeneing. IS IT??!?!?!? its been forever!!!!!

sarainadream
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks for appreciating Tolkien's and then Jackson's genius Brute.
Lor..duudeee..the rumours are totally confirmed. There was struggles with Tolkien's family and copyright crap with the LOTR movies but Hobbit will be made (supposidly with the Spanish director that did Pan's Labrinth which will be AMAZING) and then there' supposidly another Tolkienish movie to follow (which I'm scared of). The dates have been pushed back but I hope Ian McKellen and Andy Serkis come back to play their roles.
I've been pumped for years and am gonna wait another few. The day WILL come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Thu May 20, 2010 11:33 pm

i wish my last name was serkis

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 am

sarainadream wrote:
Thanks for appreciating Tolkien's and then Jackson's genius Brute.
Lor..duudeee..the rumours are totally confirmed. There was struggles with Tolkien's family and copyright crap with the LOTR movies but Hobbit will be made (supposidly with the Spanish director that did Pan's Labrinth which will be AMAZING) and then there' supposidly another Tolkienish movie to follow (which I'm scared of). The dates have been pushed back but I hope Ian McKellen and Andy Serkis come back to play their roles.
I've been pumped for years and am gonna wait another few. The day WILL come.

i can wait. pans labyrinth was the shit. i thought it needed more of the fantasy side though. the fantasy that was in it was really cool. just NOT ENOUGH!!! still really awesome though. is the other tolkien thing gonna be like the silmarillion or something?

Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

As long as they don't go all Star Wars on it, then that should be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 am

Guillermo del Toro will do it justice. George Lucas fell off my good list awhile ago. The cast is rumoured right now and of course it's the actors who were in LotR and apply to the Hobbit. I hope they don't try to make it Avatar-like, New Zealand...I mean, Middle Earth does not need special effects to be beautiful.
I have heard many things. That the Hobbit will be divided in two (like the last HP) that the second movie will be an original story but with Tolkien characters or it will be another one of his books. They are 2-3 years away so I will be scouring the interwebz for news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Not keen on the idea of an original story. That just seems a little... Star Wars.

But, as long as Ian McKellen's in The Hobbit, I'll be happy. He's an amazing actor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 3:54 pm

sounds epic. time for the waiting game.

Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm

LOR wrote:
sounds epic. time for the waiting game.
I don't like that game Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Fri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm

who does?

sarainadream
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 pm

So now The Hobbit has NO director. Everyone has pulled out despite spending tons of time on set and character creation. Guh! So many setbacks because of the stupid production company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Just did mine last night. So much Lord Of The Rings.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 pm

sarainadream wrote:
So now The Hobbit has NO director. Everyone has pulled out despite spending tons of time on set and character creation. Guh! So many setbacks because of the stupid production company.
Solution: Peter Fucking Jackson!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Peter Jackson would butcher the hobbit. The hobbit needs a special touch to it.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Since when has anything he's ever done been anything less than amazing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

King Kong Remake was less then okay.

He just wouldn't fit the place. They really need a director that focuses a shit ton on character development. Bilbo is a hugely pretty complex character.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:28 pm

King Kong remake was amazing.

I suppose I can't judge on that since I've not read the book. But come on, LotR was freaking amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 pm

YOU GO READ THE HOBBIT, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Lord of the rings was good, didn't follow the books quite that well, but damn good.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Good? They're three of the best films ever made!

And I probably should. I have it but I tried to read it when I was a lot younger and that put me off. I'll give it another go after I've finished with Angels And Demons. I'm an extremely slow reader though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 pm

The hobbit is extremely good, my favorite book of all time almost.
The lord of the rings is a really damn good set of movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

sarainadream wrote:
I read the trilogy in a short time span and it was wicked.

False and do not entry. I never understood how a literary turd such as LotR has become the all consuming behemoth it now is, while Peake sat in relative obscurity.

LotR is perhaps the most overrated piece of fiction yet written. Well, after the bible.

Last edited by Dies Irae on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Since when has anything he's ever done been anything less than amazing?

nvm. that was awesome. i actually watched the begining to that movie. i love peter jackson though. he just really had a disgusting early carreer with horror movies that people can only watch if thats the kind of stuff they like. but anyway... EEEEEWWWWWW

LOR

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

link wrote:
Just did mine last night. So much Lord Of The Rings.

CONGRATS!!!! its worth it

Darkflame wrote:
Good? They're three of the best films ever made!

agreed

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
I read the trilogy in a short time span and it was wicked.

False and do not entry. I never understood how a literary turd such as LotR has become the all consuming behemoth it now is, while Peake sat in relative obscurity.

LotR is perhaps the most overrated piece of fiction yet written. Well, after the bible.

Though, Tolkein did change the image of elves alot if I am not mistaken. The Hobbit was very well written. LOTR was nothing compared to The Hobbit in of itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:24 pm

All my gfs just wanna watch chick flicks damnit and my guy friends like those too. *explodes*
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm

That sucks, like Dear John bullshit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected   

Back to top Go down

lord of the rings marathon- harder than expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next