Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Someone should battle me... :oops: The name's Senrae and I has noob team.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm

HALP. I got a challenge. What do? HALP MEEEE.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9730
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Hit reject fast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm

I did after a minute of being indecisive. ;~;
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9730
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am

http://gephi.org/users/install-java-6-mac-os-x-leopard/
maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:26 am

xD Apparently my Java 6 is on.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9730
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Right now I'm using a team that has 4 choice item users.

Machamp @ Lum Berry
Dynamic Punch / Stone Edge / Payback / Bullet Punch
-Perfect lead to immediately start killing things. I let him suicide.

Salamence @ Choice Band
Outrage / Earthquake / Dragon Claw / Aqua Tail
-Come out steels wherever you are. Still though take a lot of damage because Salamence is so strong. A lot of times they won't be prepared and they'll lose out to the 2HKO, or switch in another pokemon to severely weaken their team.

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Surf / Hydro Pump / Thunder Bolt / Ice Beam
-After Salamence bites the dust on something lame Starmie can come in with boosted surfs.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Outrage / Earthquake / Aqua Tail / Extremespeed
-After Starmie is done Dragonite is ready to deal some more pain much in the way Salamence did.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Charge Beam / Thunder Bolt / HP Grass / Shadow Ball
-Sweeper and offensive lightning crack.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Bullet Punch / Superpower / Pursuit / U-turn
-Finisher and holds my team together against priority.

It's hilarious and fun to play. The basic idea is to muscle through the opponent's team with attacks that have good coverage and ridiculous firepower. Sometimes I have to use prediction but the team can actually handle threats and the such which is interesting. I mean it's not a good team but it wins so it's fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4790
Reputation : 34
Joined In : 2009-08-26
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

I wanna play. o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9730
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm

http://shoddybattle.com/downloads

We need to form a metalisfav team lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Right now I'm using a team that has 4 choice item users.

Machamp @ Lum Berry
Dynamic Punch / Stone Edge / Payback / Bullet Punch
-Perfect lead to immediately start killing things. I let him suicide.

Salamence @ Choice Band
Outrage / Earthquake / Dragon Claw / Aqua Tail
-Come out steels wherever you are. Still though take a lot of damage because Salamence is so strong. A lot of times they won't be prepared and they'll lose out to the 2HKO, or switch in another pokemon to severely weaken their team.

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Surf / Hydro Pump / Thunder Bolt / Ice Beam
-After Salamence bites the dust on something lame Starmie can come in with boosted surfs.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Outrage / Earthquake / Aqua Tail / Extremespeed
-After Starmie is done Dragonite is ready to deal some more pain much in the way Salamence did.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Charge Beam / Thunder Bolt / HP Grass / Shadow Ball
-Sweeper and offensive lightning crack.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Bullet Punch / Superpower / Pursuit / U-turn
-Finisher and holds my team together against priority.

It's hilarious and fun to play. The basic idea is to muscle through the opponent's team with attacks that have good coverage and ridiculous firepower. Sometimes I have to use prediction but the team can actually handle threats and the such which is interesting. I mean it's not a good team but it wins so it's fun.

Freakin choice items. >:| lol This does look fun but I'd imagine it would be hard to use if someone sent in a pokemon that was resistant to the move you previously used >.<


I'm trying to make an Uber team for fun. ;O Because all my teams suck lol
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6620
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:17 am

I don't understand how some people can use choice items when they limit you to one move
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 am

Ooooooo I'mma post my team. ^____^ Works pretty well-ish for me so far. xD
I should probably has a physical pokemanz in thur :B



Froslass
@Focus Sash
Timid
4 HP, 252 Speed 252, Special Attack
-Destiny Bond
-Ice Beam
-Spikes
-Taunt



Cresselia
@Light Clay
Bold
252 HP, 148 Defence, 68 Speed
-Psychic
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Energy Ball



Magnezone
@Leftovers
Naive
40 HP, 216 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Magnet Rise
-HP Grass
-Thunder bolt
-Subsitute



Starmie
@Leftovers
Bold
136 HP, 156 Defence, 216 Speed
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Thunder bolt
-Surf



Swampert
@Leftovers
Careful
252 HP, 40 Defence, 216 Special Defence
-Curse
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Earthquake



Salamence
@Life Orb
Naive
252 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Crunch


Last edited by Senrae on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6620
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 am

Senrae wrote:



Magnezone
@Leftovers
Naive
40 Attack, 216 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Magnet Rise
-HP Grass
-Thunder bolt
-Subsitute



Salamence
@Life Orb
Naive
80 Attack, 176 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Roost

why did you put anything into attack if they don't have any physical moves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:42 am

TheSky'sRageFTW wrote:
Senrae wrote:



Magnezone
@Leftovers
Naive
40 Attack, 216 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Magnet Rise
-HP Grass
-Thunder bolt
-Subsitute



Salamence
@Life Orb
Naive
80 Attack, 176 Speed, 252 Special Attack
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Roost

why did you put anything into attack if they don't have any physical moves?
xD Oooooo I'll change that
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:46 am

Should I change Starmie for Forretress? ;O I need ghost resistance too, in case I run into that fellow with the Gengar and all
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6620
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Senrae wrote:
I need ghost resistance too, in case I run into that fellow with the Gengar and all

 ̄ー ̄
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6620
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 pm


Walrein
@ leftovers
calm
158 HP/ 100 DEF / SP DEF 252
Substitute
Protect
Hail
Toxic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who the Fuck Battles Pokemon Online?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Livro Origami Pokemon
» 8 M?I TH? V? GAME POKEMON
» Watch The Last of the Unjust Documentary Online Free and Full Movie HD, DVDRip or Blu-ray 720p December 2013
» Watch Khumba 3D Online Free and Full Movie HD, DVDRip or Blu-ray 720p December 2013
» Watch Commitment Online Free and Full Movie HD, DVDRip or Blu-ray 720p December 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: