Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star wars marathon- the old ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11227
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Star wars marathon- the old ones   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

We dont like the prequels so we only watched the original guys. Anyway, this adventure started out like any other adventure. Gandalf came to our house and over a cup of tea told us that the world was going to end. So we immediately set out to the beach house and fortified its walls with dunkaroos, goldfish and dr. pepper. New allies arrived sometime later and in honor of the arrival we had a glorious taco feast after frolicking at the beach (it wards off the dark side... and stuff). The journey began almost imedietaly after this feast. First movie - only 3 got through successfully. Our other 2 companions were instantly killed by online rpgs and facebook devilry. Among these 2 was d-lor. sad moment. The movie ended at 12 and Palpi and I found ourselved in need of sustenance and so we journeyed to the nearest convenience store (wawa - best place ever by the way, you guys who dont live in our area do not know of its glory) and attained energy drinks and the all mighty gummy worms. We returned to our lair and resumed the playing of the 2nd movie. This movie proved too challenging for the 3rd member of our crew - facebookery consumed him ( curses!). We are now at the third and final movie. It isnt looking good for palpi. Slumber has started to take hold of him and he has started drifting in and out of our world. He dies somewhere in the middle of the last movie. Even the random happy cries of "ewoks!!" from me did not revive him.

I alone faced the wrath of "return of the jedi"

It was a terrible battle. The entire time i was fighting the despicable thought of seeing the sun starting to illuminate the horizon and the noises and random hysterical outbursts from my fallen comrades who fell victim to rpgs and facebook topic things like what a movie would be like if you saw it backwards. Friday the 13th backwards is about a really nice guy in a hockey mask who goes and puts teenagers limbs back together so they can go to summer camp apparently. i wont lie... i loled

The end came. I alone completed the trilogy... d-lor and the other were awake the whole time, but fuck that shit. they didnt watch the movies. Razz

i awake the next day with painful ear infection and am now here writing this shit while everyone else is at the beach. FUCK

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25405
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Star wars marathon- the old ones   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm

And then a blue shell hit you

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722