Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
allseeingeye
Top Lad

Number of posts : 102
Hedonistic Glory : 2935
Joined In : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

this is not an attack on religion and should be viewed with an open mind .
religion pro's and con's
if religion never occured science would be far more advanced
or on the negative side would lack of religion lead to insane slaughter and pilaging throughout the world
religion to this day affects peoples perception on nearly every matter scientific or not
religion a source of peace and war
would the world be a better place without religion share your view try be creative Very Happy

another thing if you are a believer i have a question for you : if god came down from the heavens and said to you that all his past teachings are null and void and that murder is no longer a sin and is infact a form of good What would you live with would you go with the new teachings or would you obey the all mighty one ?
(this is a simple yet confuesing HYPOTHETICAL question, yes it is definitly god , respond either new or old at the end of your comment )

i am an literal atheist i do not mean to offend anyone or any religious faction or group
i would also be greatful if people dont just quote chapters of the bible if you have a concern or argument ,argue with logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 pm

If religion didn't exist that doesn't mean dogma wouldn't. Religion is self-sustaining and useful in society and politics. If it isn't something based on the supernatural I'm sure something equally powerful would replace it. Not all wars and policies have been based on religion, but religion has often been useful in managing them. While religion often takes irrational forms (but not necessarily), there are many other forms irrationality can take on. And with irrationality anything can be argued or justified.

If God came down and told me his past teachings were null and void I would do exactly two things:
1. Go to the hospital.
2. Live life as I always have, because I don't follow anyone's teachings.

Edit: Actually I wouldn't go to the hospital...

Last edited by VacuousReality on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486632
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4007
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

allseeingeye... is that josh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allseeingeye
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:22 pm

ExtremeOverload wrote:
allseeingeye... is that josh?
you are the second person to ask me if i am josh ..... nope this isnt josh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Remember when we started a band that only had one practice
You were one loud drummer

allseeingeye
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Remember when we started a band that only had one practice
You were one loud drummer
im not josh ...... your an admin have a look at my email it has my full name in it Razz i am a friend of shady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4850
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Excuse BYD, he's a prick. >.>

And he smells bad too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allseeingeye
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Bloodbeast wrote:
Excuse BYD, he's a prick. >.>

And he smells bad too.

i can remeber the days when he had his milkman contact pic what ever happened to that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm

He realized the Milkman Dan was synonymous with CP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4007
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Remember that time you bought a Diablo 2 account for like 50 bucks? You really liked that game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Someone BOUGHT a Diablo II account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allseeingeye
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Bloodbeast wrote:
ah i see haha it looked like a pic from fallout if i remeber correctly .i really want to find this other chap that everyone thinks i am Razz its getting kindof annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 pm

allseeingeye wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:
ah i see haha it looked like a pic from fallout if i remeber correctly .i really want to find this other chap that everyone thinks i am Razz its getting kindof annoying
Do what I do.

Rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allseeingeye
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Bloodbeast wrote:
allseeingeye wrote:
Bloodbeast wrote:
Do what I do.

Rage.
i would but it doesnt work for me over the internet Very Happy when i find josh he better change his fucking name
:gbb:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3774
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Would the world be a better place without religion share your view try be creative:
Really, what is a "better" place? Sure, tons of wars would not have happened and zillions of people who were slaughtered for their beliefs. If you did not join the religion in vogue, you were in trouble. But no, the world would NOT be better, if you mean peaceful/less insane. We would still pollute, still torture animals, still wreck havoc. There would still be sick people who would murder/rape etc. There are tons of non believers out there and are they all good people? The human condition would prevail and while there are good/selfless etc people in the world, greed and jealousy will always exist and there is no such thing as peace when we are still racist/homophobic/misogynist etc.

If god came down from the heavens and said to you that all his past teachings are null and void and that murder is no longer a sin and is infact a form of good What would you live with would you go with the new teachings or would you obey the all mighty one :
God is not commanding me to murder, he is just saying it is good. So, its not a sin to murder but it is not a sin NOT to murder. It's like him saying, go and love your neighbour. I do not love mine and do not hate them, so it's not sinning. So no I would not go murder. But if God told the masses that, everyone should fear for their lives. If he only told YOU that murder is good, you would find yourself on Shutter Island pretty quickly. "Yes...GOD told me to murder my family...it was the voice I followed..."

Rest of life spent in loony bin. No offense to those with mental illnesses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW   

Back to top Go down

GOD /SKY DADDY /MUHAMMAD /MAN WITH THE AWESOME BEARD . YOUR VIEW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1