Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What have you seen recently III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 pm

LOTR Fellowship Extended
It was 30 minutes longer
It was soooo good
10/10
Borimir is so mighty

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
avatar

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 3945
Reputation : 18
Joined In : 2009-10-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Why the fuck are you still awake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4788
Reputation : 34
Joined In : 2009-08-26
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Way to fuck up the number scheme! Switching us over to Roman numerals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Youth In Revolt (Kinda shit movie. Is it me or is Michael Cera getting younger & younger in his movies)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 am

ExtremeOverload wrote:
Why the fuck are you still awake?

why the fuck are any of use awake? to watch porn of course:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4788
Reputation : 34
Joined In : 2009-08-26
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 am

Pedobear!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3712
Reputation : 19
Joined In : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Ahh that gif. is disturbing shiz.

Anyways, Shutter Island...finally. Great acting/setting but the plot seemed a bit tired. I felt like I saw that movie/plot a million times. It was comical at points. And SPOILERS (unless you guessed it) they dealt with Leo's insanity (or was it?) in a weird way.
In Secret Window, you find out the threatening person is Depp all along, and in Fight Club Ed Norton creates another person as his second identity. In this, you get hints in his dreams.

Any who has seen it...what did the last shot, the light house, mean to you?
1) He was really insane the whole time and wanted to get rid of his memories and so he faked a relapse to get the lobotomy.
2) He did not fake the relapse, it was real, but he knew he could not fight it, hence his final quote.
3) He was never insane at all, they got him thinking he was. So they take him off to the lighthouse to undergo the surgery he thought they were doing there. If he was not insane, that does not explain the whole name thing with the made up people unless the doc was THAT good.
4) But in so called reality, the light house had NOTHING there but an office...so why would they show it in the end, as if he is being taken there?
5) Lobotomies were not considered "Nazi" type testing, they were frequently practiced and the doc even said if he did not admit to reality, they would do one, so were they just taking him to another part of the place at the end? But then...why show the light house?

Guh...I want to see Inception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!
avatar

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 3945
Reputation : 18
Joined In : 2009-10-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:23 am

I actually just viewed Shutter Island myself. The plot was bland, and this so called 'twist' was no more than a classic, "It was all a dream..." or "Is that air you're breathing?". The lack of gun fights was also a let down. The moment someone pulled a gun, the 'victim' would be all like, "Shoot me? With what? Bullets? Oh, you mean these bullets." then drop a hand full of rounds onto the floor leaving the shooter with an empty rifle. And the end. Really? He wakes up at home. It was a fucking dream. 3/10 only cuz the Condemned style fight was sorta cool?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:39 am

sarainadream wrote:
Ahh that gif. is disturbing shiz.

Anyways, Shutter Island...finally. Great acting/setting but the plot seemed a bit tired. I felt like I saw that movie/plot a million times. It was comical at points. And SPOILERS (unless you guessed it) they dealt with Leo's insanity (or was it?) in a weird way.
In Secret Window, you find out the threatening person is Depp all along, and in Fight Club Ed Norton creates another person as his second identity. In this, you get hints in his dreams.

Any who has seen it...what did the last shot, the light house, mean to you?
1) He was really insane the whole time and wanted to get rid of his memories and so he faked a relapse to get the lobotomy.
2) He did not fake the relapse, it was real, but he knew he could not fight it, hence his final quote.
3) He was never insane at all, they got him thinking he was. So they take him off to the lighthouse to undergo the surgery he thought they were doing there. If he was not insane, that does not explain the whole name thing with the made up people unless the doc was THAT good.
4) But in so called reality, the light house had NOTHING there but an office...so why would they show it in the end, as if he is being taken there?
5) Lobotomies were not considered "Nazi" type testing, they were frequently practiced and the doc even said if he did not admit to reality, they would do one, so were they just taking him to another part of the place at the end? But then...why show the light house?

Guh...I want to see Inception.

I have more:



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:08 am

Sighs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 am

Just watched Shutter Island
Kinda crappy the 2nd time

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Lesbian Vampire Killers
8/10
I cannot believe this was as funny as it was. The only reason that I bit this one is because it was British and it actually kinda pulled through. Let me describe this movie like this
Shaun of the dead + elements that are so cliche that they are new + vampires= this

All in all
Its a good piece of shit

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10724
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Blood Diamond - 10/10

This movie wins the Most Times I've Cried During a Movie Award

Escape From New York - 7/10

This movie hasn't aged well, plus it's probably the least action-packed action movie I have ever seen. Though, Kurt Russell's character completely saves the movie by being the archaic badass motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486570
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Haven't seen Blood Diamond yet. Guess I'll have to.

Shutter Island? More like Shitter Island. I guessed it within the first 10 minutes. Fucking obvious.

Most recent movie...hmm...Saving Private Ryan I think.

I always tear up a bit when they go to the mother's house to tell her that 2 of her sons died on the same day, and that the other one is MIA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 pm

LOTR Two Towers Extended

This is almost too good of a movie
Its like 4 hours and I'm not bored at any moment

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Crocodile Dundee
Crocodile Dundee II
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm

lmao you legend

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3712
Reputation : 19
Joined In : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Ah pedo gifs, je suis blinded.

FINALLY....all of There will be Blood. I expected it to be very well done (3 years of byd reciting it) so I felt like I watched it already. DDL (my nick name for him) is a stellar actor and really, nothing bad could be said about it. It had its slower/ecentric parts but all in all, 9/10 for the whole product of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10391
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Despicable Me, pretty good, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4839
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:


I always tear up a bit when they go to the mother's house to tell her that 2 of her sons died on the same day, and that the other one is MIA.

Wasnt it 4 sons had died? lol


oh, Inception = 10/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

I just saw Batman (1989) Very good, great performance from Jack Nicholson.


Last edited by ThatNaggerGuy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486570
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:


I always tear up a bit when they go to the mother's house to tell her that 2 of her sons died on the same day, and that the other one is MIA.

Wasnt it 4 sons had died? lol


oh, Inception = 10/10

3 sons died and 1 missing :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10724
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Sin City - 9/10

Fucking insane and intense movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

sarainadream wrote:
Ah pedo gifs, je suis blinded.

FINALLY....all of There will be Blood. I expected it to be very well done (3 years of byd reciting it) so I felt like I watched it already. DDL (my nick name for him) is a stellar actor and really, nothing bad could be said about it. It had its slower/ecentric parts but all in all, 9/10 for the whole product of it.
Hoooooooly finally

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I remember Blood Diamond was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3712
Reputation : 19
Joined In : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am

Sunshine- Sorry byd, did not like it. I know its a Danny Boyle movie and the cast was decent, but it did not do it for me. I know what he was trying to do with the whole psychological aspect of it but it was almost cheesy. I am not talking about the whole mission in the first place, I suspended my disbelief for that. I think it could have been okay if that random burn man that looked like a humanish blob did not come out of NO WHERE.
How did they not know he got on there? The technology was so advanced and there was nothing that noticed the sliming dude? Never mind the craziness that he was alive. I guess he did not mind much when his arm skin got pulled off.

I just did not like how it went from sci fi to this Blair Witch type running around dark corners horror flick, it was too much of a switch. I wanted to see what was going on and it went all blurry...very on purpose but I don't think it worked. It was intense enough that they were near the sun and trying to do the mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I just saw Batman Returns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I have completely lost faith in you

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I have completely lost faith in you
Hey, it's not like it was Batman & Robin/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

I was talking to my sister but that is a valid argument

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Lmao.

I saw /Inception/ yesterday. I enjoyed it.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Also saw inception:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9728
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster
avatar

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4788
Reputation : 34
Joined In : 2009-08-26
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:19 am

Lmao, that's rep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 am

Fuck I wanna know what your laughing at but I don't wanna spoiler

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11327
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 am

Don't worry, byd. Sky's one doesn't spoil anything.

I saw quite a few films in Peru, I'll try and remember a few.

Little Miss Sunshine
6/10
Meh, it was OK. It had some funny parts but I think it could have been a lot better.

About half of Enemy Of The State, which I was enjoying.

The Keeper
2/10
It only gets a 2 because it was quite funny how bad it was and it gave us a running joke throughout the rest of the trip.

Some Jet Li Kung Fu film I don't remember the name of.

Date Night
4/10
Pretty shit. Dissapointed seeing as it had two of my favourite comedy actors in it.

Cop Out
8/10
I thought it was hilarious. That Bruce Willis line when Tracey Morgan's quoting famous films is genius.
Morgan: "Yippee kiy ay, motherfucker!"
Willis: "I've never seen that movie."

Sherlock Holmes
7/10
Good again.

About 3/4 of I Am Legend.

Oh yeah, and some terrible film about pedophilia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockrocks
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 2989
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2010-04-27
Location : somewhere out in space

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Sky, that was awesome. I saw Inception the day after it came out. I give it about a 8.5/10. Shattered my expectations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3712
Reputation : 19
Joined In : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Don't worry, byd. Sky's one doesn't spoil anything.

I saw quite a few films in Peru, I'll try and remember a few.

Little Miss Sunshine
6/10
Meh, it was OK. It had some funny parts but I think it could have been a lot better.

About half of Enemy Of The State, which I was enjoying.

The Keeper
2/10
It only gets a 2 because it was quite funny how bad it was and it gave us a running joke throughout the rest of the trip.

Some Jet Li Kung Fu film I don't remember the name of.

Date Night
4/10
Pretty shit. Dissapointed seeing as it had two of my favourite comedy actors in it.

Cop Out
8/10
I thought it was hilarious. That Bruce Willis line when Tracey Morgan's quoting famous films is genius.
Morgan: "Yippee kiy ay, motherfucker!"
Willis: "I've never seen that movie."

Sherlock Holmes
7/10
Good again.

About 3/4 of I Am Legend.

Oh yeah, and some terrible film about pedophilia.

Was the pedo movie called Hard Candy? I thought that movie was so well done. It probably was not but anyways...

Dark Crystal, 6/10. The points are for the puppets and the weird bush creatures. I did not like the story or ANY of the characters. Jim Hansen must have been really high during that production.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Sara, I cannot believe that you didn't like Sunshine. I am very hurt and sad and hurt

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4839
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 am

Dinner with Schmucks- Very funny, but the whole movie just seemed kind of awkward because Steve Carrells character was such a dumbass. 6/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11327
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 am

sarainadream wrote:
Darkflame wrote:
Don't worry, byd. Sky's one doesn't spoil anything.

I saw quite a few films in Peru, I'll try and remember a few.

Little Miss Sunshine
6/10
Meh, it was OK. It had some funny parts but I think it could have been a lot better.

About half of Enemy Of The State, which I was enjoying.

The Keeper
2/10
It only gets a 2 because it was quite funny how bad it was and it gave us a running joke throughout the rest of the trip.

Some Jet Li Kung Fu film I don't remember the name of.

Date Night
4/10
Pretty shit. Dissapointed seeing as it had two of my favourite comedy actors in it.

Cop Out
8/10
I thought it was hilarious. That Bruce Willis line when Tracey Morgan's quoting famous films is genius.
Morgan: "Yippee kiy ay, motherfucker!"
Willis: "I've never seen that movie."

Sherlock Holmes
7/10
Good again.

About 3/4 of I Am Legend.

Oh yeah, and some terrible film about pedophilia.

Was the pedo movie called Hard Candy? I thought that movie was so well done. It probably was not but anyways...

Dark Crystal, 6/10. The points are for the puppets and the weird bush creatures. I did not like the story or ANY of the characters. Jim Hansen must have been really high during that production.
No it was a Peruvian film. Can't remember the title but it translated as Family Secrets. It was so stupid. It was about this mother who keeps having flashbacks to her childhood when she was raped by her uncle and she keeps going crazy and trying to kill herself because she finds a photo of him. The retarded thing was that when she tells her best friend about it, she doesn't give her any comfort or act surprised in any way but instead tells her that everything will be fine if she turns to Jesus. When she eventually does, cue cliched happy montage of barbecues and family walks in the park. Then she sees her uncle again and almost shoots him but sees the light of God coming throught the window and forgives him. The end.

I only watched it because it was getting shown on the bus and I couldn't get to sleep whilst it was on. Everyone was laughing at how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 am

Evil dead 2 + Army of Darkness
1010101/101010101
Groovy.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10724
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Evil dead 2 + Army of Darkness
1010101/101010101
Groovy.

Two of the three best movies of all time (the third being The Evil Dead)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486570
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

tree rape










tree rape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6618
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Mista Conthulha wrote:
tree rape










tree rape

best part
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey Bruce Campbell what movies are you in?
"Well I'm in Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness.....And all 3 spidermans"

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm

I saw 4 episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia" last night and finished watching all of Simpsons Season 12 this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarainadream
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3712
Reputation : 19
Joined In : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Bruce Campbell is in tons of movies. Just do not watch My Name is Bruce...a spoof of him (playing himself) but it is so fail.

Bulletproof- I cannot BELIEVE I have never seen this movie. I thought I had seen the complete Adam Sandler (a few times over). It was not the greatest but had some really funny parts despite them being too brief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10724
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Hey Bruce Campbell what movies are you in?
"Well I'm in Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness.....And all 3 spidermans"

You forgot Bubba Ho-tep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4004
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

I just saw the first two Christopher Reeve Superman movies. I'm going to try to stomach the other two later today and tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What have you seen recently III   

Back to top Go down
 
What have you seen recently III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Heart/Pulminary Hypertension/Down Syndrome 33 weeker recently out of NICU needs milk
» Misty's Grandmother Flora Hollars Passed Away Recently

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: