Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10842
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Well ok, not really epic, more like boring or whatever

Got back last night at around 9 PM but I was really fucking tired and fell asleep the minute I got to my room.

First thought. HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING HOT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Anyway, went to Mexico to visit some relatives and shit. It's been 4 years since I last saw them and they told me I changed a lot in 4 years (as I expected). I was surprised (and glad) to hear that all of my uncles on my mom's side have stopped drinking but wow, alcohol does a lot to a person. They all look a lot older than they are and they all have severe speech impediments. Coupled with the fact that they all talk really fast, I could hardly have a conversation with them because more than half the time I had no idea what they were saying. When I saw my grandpa I felt really bad for him. Last time I saw him he was a proud and strong man, standing tall and having the energy of man half his age. Now, close to his 90s, the once 6 tall man was hunched over, and unable to walk anymore. He was quiet a lot and mostly sat outside by himself. It was pretty depressing when I talked to him so I didn't say much.

Living conditions weren't too great either. My entire family (mom, dad, brother, and I) slept in the same room. It was the rainy season so it wasn't hot, but the roof leaked a little. Plus since my grandparent's house is a stone throw's away from the river, there was ton of mosquitoes. Never in my life had I had so many mosquito bites holy shit. I'm also surprised how anyone manages to survive there. Food is even more expensive than it is here, yet their income is only a fraction of what we make in the states.

Not all of it was bad though. Before I left, I was diagnosed with some eye condition that would eventually leave me mostly or completely blind. It sucked but I was told that it was in the early stages and quite manageable. They had a new procedure where they would have these implants embedded in my eyes and shit and everything would be a-ok. Thing is, it cost around 10 grand and we don't have that money just laying around, so I told my parents not to go through with it and that I would deal with it on my own later in life. Now, fast forward a bit and my parents take me to this pretty well known eye doctor. Tells me the same thing as the doctor here in the states told me, but he told me about the old procedure. Basically it was a cornea transplant and everything would be all right. Procedure was only about 1500 and I went through with it. Recovery time was a bitch though, spent 10 days with these eye patch things on both eyes, so naturally I couldn't see and a few days after the surgery my eyes hurt. A lot. Felt like I had needles going in my eyes. But, now I see even better than before. Vision is improving every day and I should have 20/20 vision by the end of the month. It's still pretty damn good at the moment though, don't even need my glasses anymore. Only thing is that my eyes will be extremely sensitive to bright lights and the sun for the next few weeks but whatever.

But I has returned now so yeah. Ave Satanas and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Hehe, I know what you mean about relatives that are fast speakers, I went to California and whenever my filipino relatives spoke I could barely understand them either lol.
Razz There are a lot of mosquitos in Maine too. kekeke

It must've been so nice to see your family again, 4 years is quite some time. =D And I'm happy that your family found that doctor. ^^

Welcome back Taxer I missed you!! Very Happy Very Happy :DD :DDD ::DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Two things I didn't mention.

1. Never got to sleep in. There's a PA system all throughout the village used for advertising food, and they would always start at 7 AM.

2. One of my fillings fell out and that was a bitch for a while, but I got that fixed. I was surprised by how dirt cheap it was because it came out to roughly $20 while here in the states it's at least four times as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6736
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11229
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:01 am

wow that sounds almost exactly the same as my trip to ukraine a while back. HUGE language barrier. i know some ukrainian, but im terrible, and over there, the ukrainian is a bit russified, so i was even at a bigger disadvantage. It was hot as hell, but instead of mosquitos, it was flies, because some of my family lived in a village. FLIES EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! lol. that aside, it was an awesome village. i never recovered from the jet lag the whole trip, so i was grumpy the whole time and i feel bad about that looking back because this was the first time in my life seeing these relatives and i probably made the worst impression ever. They were great and fun. I wish i could have understood what was going on. Almost the same, cept i didnt end up with all your health problems. That sucks man, sorry bout that.

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16110
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 am

That honestly sounds like a shitty trip. I'm really glad to see you're back though, even though now im fucked when it comes to internet access. It must have been nice to see your relatives though. It would suck to live so far away and not be able to see your family often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 am

LOR wrote:
wow that sounds almost exactly the same as my trip to ukraine a while back. HUGE language barrier. i know some ukrainian, but im terrible, and over there, the ukrainian is a bit russified, so i was even at a bigger disadvantage. It was hot as hell, but instead of mosquitos, it was flies, because some of my family lived in a village. FLIES EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! lol. that aside, it was an awesome village. i never recovered from the jet lag the whole trip, so i was grumpy the whole time and i feel bad about that looking back because this was the first time in my life seeing these relatives and i probably made the worst impression ever. They were great and fun. I wish i could have understood what was going on. Almost the same, cept i didnt end up with all your health problems. That sucks man, sorry bout that.

Jeez, don't even get me started on the flies .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10509
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 am

That sounds terribly exciting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
rockrocks
A Scholar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3107
Joined In : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome back Taxer. Glad to know your eyes are fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
LOR wrote:

Jeez, don't even get me started on the flies .-.

so you had them to huh? borderline nightmarish i was thinking. impossible to escape

Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah, I felt like I was in a Candyman movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 pm

that pretty much describes it i would say. or locust swarms in the mummy except with flies

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
Yeah, I felt like I was in a Candyman movie
When you said Candyman I imagined a young lady castrating an older man. Maybe it was from a movie idk
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11813
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Congrats on the eye bro that's pretty incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3830
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Eesh, not much of a vacation. Wicked that the eye deal came together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11445
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

Cool that you managed to get your eye condition sorted out and I'm glad you had a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer    

Back to top Go down

The True Nature of Williams: The Epic Adventures of Taxer the Blasphemer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1