Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The most annoying gamers you've met online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6680
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

People who use cyclops in MVC2, People Who use danger close one man army, and Noob Toobs in MW2, and people who use Celebi in Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11389
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 pm

The sex depraved saddos who have a fucking heart attack if a girl joins a game. I've played with a female friend online before and I was shocked how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4901
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm

intervention quick scope "pr0s"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:36 am

People who glitch or cheat, leave the map. People who are overly competitive and will quit matches so they don't lose.
Kids

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

I don't know there are so many. I was in a league channel one day and this guy called out my name and said "3-0 lol." And I was like wtf is this guy talking about we had 2 games and I won both. So I told them that, and then he's like "I have replays." So I said okay go make them because I knew he was full of shit. He just said okay and went afk.

On the other hand I do have both replays where he was flaming me calling me a hacker as he was losing. And after giving up he kept playing to try to cheap in a win. And I'm always totally cool to people in my games too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16054
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:24 am

Anyone who takes a game way too seriously. Which are most online gamers it seems. And the ones who exploit glitches and stuff to get an advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kriov
Pure Class

Number of posts : 730
Hedonistic Glory : 3623
Joined In : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 am

people who play mw2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scandinavianaggression.com
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 am

Axe wrote:
Anyone who takes a game way too seriously. Which are most online gamers it seems. And the ones who exploit glitches and stuff to get an advantage.

Exactly. Not only do they take the game so seriously though, they do so by being a dick.

I just play games to have fun. In a way it's bad because I rarely push myself to get better, but I have tons of fun so...lol. That's not to say I'm a stagnant gamer that always loses. I always try to get better but I don't usually train very hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3835
Joined In : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 am

breakyoudown wrote:
People who will quit matches so they don't lose.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11389
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

VacuousReality wrote:
I don't know there are so many. I was in a league channel one day and this guy called out my name and said "3-0 lol." And I was like wtf is this guy talking about we had 2 games and I won both. So I told them that, and then he's like "I have replays." So I said okay go make them because I knew he was full of shit. He just said okay and went afk.

On the other hand I do have both replays where he was flaming me calling me a hacker as he was losing. And after giving up he kept playing to try to cheap in a win. And I'm always totally cool to people in my games too.
I think it's hilarious when that happens LOL. I have a replay on Dawn Of War of one of my teammates and someone on the other team having the most hilarious argument I've ever seen. I watched it back just because it was so funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6680
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

people who go wow he couldn't even kill me with a shotgun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
ExtremeOverload
I CAME!

Number of posts : 972
Hedonistic Glory : 4007
Joined In : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 pm

People who think they are tough shit because:
a) they use Skarmory and Blissey together on the same team (Pokemon).
b) they stand over top of your body after they knock you down, wait for you to stand up again, and then shoot you (Lost Planet).
c) they spam projectiles as Saggot the ****** (Street Fighter IV).
d) they bitch and complain that you aren't using the shotgun (Gears of War).
e) they have music playing over their headset, and it turns out to be Nickelback (Bad Company 2).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10453
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:37 pm

12 year olds on Counterstrike: Source beats everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Lol. I was in a CSS team once and I was like their second best player. Their best player was some 13 year old kid or something. He had a high pitched voice and goddamn he was fast with his reflexes. I was about even with him in long distance shooting, but when it came to close encounters I'd usually die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Omg I can't stand it when people leave their headsets next to speakers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying gamers you've met online   

Back to top Go down

The most annoying gamers you've met online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1