Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Wow I have 2 roommate. But we each have our own rooms. We give each other a hard time. I've been here for a month and I've only been pissed off once. You didn't have an option to pick a roommate?

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6735
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

same reason I didn't have an option last time thats why I live with people I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14987
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:54 pm

no. its 2 to a room, 2 rooms. the other dudes are really secluded and they seem to be happy. plus, if i went to the trouble to switch, it could really fuck things up

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10730
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Damn br00te you are fucked...thats why i love not having a roomate...Smile

and i feel you about the BRO thing....here its the same shit....and its so retarded how stupid people tries to be cool by saying BRO...i mean it sounds even more retarded when combined with a Spanish sentence like

Hey Good morning bro...nice weather dont you think BRO?
Hey Buenos Dias BRO... Buen clima no crees BRO?

Fucking want to punch them in the fucking throat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

thanks ib.
nah, bro here is different. i call people bro. its kinda a geographical thing
but there is BEING a bro. not like a brother, or pal, or friend, or guy....it is a pejorative word for "tool"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Brute wrote:
thanks ib.
nah, bro here is different. i call people bro. its kinda a geographical thing
but there is BEING a bro. not like a brother, or pal, or friend, or guy....it is a pejorative word for "tool"

just like the jersey shore douchebags who ends up all sentences with Brah!
hey Brah! i love pepperoni Brah!
hahahah Brah!

gotta hate 'em all!
JerseyMoN!
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10841
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
4 day cube disproves 1 day god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11228
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Brute wrote:
GYMMMMMM!!!!

GET SHREDDED

im actually gonna check out the gym today....see if its worth my 25$ a quarter. its only open to people like me for like 3 hours a day at really fucked up hours.

may i rant?
Ok, so if i type this, there is a chance ill get it off my chest and my day will carry along much more merrily. It has come to my shocking attention that my roommate is a douchebag. oh my god. like, he's not a bad person, he is just a d-bag. for those in california or the states maybe, you might know the term "bro", except, he defies "bro" in every sense of the word, yet there is nothing left to describe him as...
at anyrate, i cant stand the things he does or says he does. actually, his friend came over, and we kinda jabbed at him a little, we laughed alot, so you know the shit we were talking about is true.
For instance, socially, he is a cool dude for the first couple hours. he talks to EVERYONE which is fucking sweet for meeting people. But usually, like the 3rd or 4th question he always manages to spew is "do you drink?" followed by "do you smoke?"
and ofc, by smoke, he means pot. im totally cool with other peoples situation, so that doesnt bother me, and i really dont publically advertise my level of involvement with the stuff. whatever. thats not really that bad
but then, 99% of the time, he says "we should smoke you out"
and by "we" he means "brute". cuse guess who saved his money and has more than 7$ to his name? me.
whatever, thats annoying, but i say no alot. i mean, i sound like this has been happening for years, but we arnt even on our first full week here yet.

another instance. i bought a coffee maker. its mine. 100% mine. the 12$ special birthday beans in the fridge, mine. the 2$ folgers huge tub? mine. the filters? mine.
so i own every aspect of the fucking coffee maker. brews 12 cups. thats a really large amount. like, that could last 2 normal people 3 days. So i stick the pot of coffee that has been made into the refrigerator. i have been doing that ever since drinking the stuff. it is the familys rule. it is the rule of food: if it has been made or cooked, it belongs in the fridge. so yanks it out one time, and it sloshes a bit (he just simply had to pull slowly and look and it would have come out easily). but it sploshes and he gives me this look like he is "sick and fucking tired" or what has happend. so he says this
"dude, we dont need the coffee in the fridge". i say, "its alright, i prefer it there". then, "dude, i come from a long line of coffee drinkers, we never did this, you dont need to, plus, there will be more room in the fridge" (he points to the BARREN FUCKING FRIDGE). i go back and forth (talking) with him for a couple lines, finally, in my mind i throw my hands up and just say fuck it and tell him "sure, ill keep it on the counter"
now, you see, if it were his coffee maker, do whatever the fuck you please. but why the fuck do i have to be so passive and just let him do it? obviously it bothers me, but its not at the point of pointing it out. by the time it is, i will most likely explode and get really angry, just like my father does at me. ahhh, vicsious circle.

but by far the thing that sets me off the most is when he wakes up. first off, he has the unbeliveable power to say at 1130pm "im going to sleep" and just immediately falls asleep. wow. jealous. tvs blaring, i have the light on, im being quiet, but still. wow.
so he gets up what seems to be early. like today for instance, he was up at 7am. let me back track, i told him already VERY POLITELY to close the closet drawers and other drawers quietly, cuse it wakes me. i have no problem going back to sleep, it just sucks. so he says "allright, i can do that" boom. awesome. problem solved.
this morning set me off in such the wrong way. it was 7am. we are having a heat wave. our a/c seems to blow, but not make stuff cold. so it is 7am, i feel the matress slightly damp as i have been sweating into it all night. it is cold and i can feel it's saltyness stick to me as i roll over to look at the time. as i do this, i see him in the 7am stupor, just opening and closing drawers, with what seems like 0 disregard for noise. only child syndrome. so i say out loud "DUDE" and he looks at me and says sorry, and slams the last one shut. he then proceeds to go through his morning ritual of seemingly opening, closing, slamming, and banging anything possible. nothing sounds intentionally muffled. we all do that, we all try and sneak in at night. every action seemed to have total disregard for the noise it was about to make. i heard he was in the bathroom area, so i get up basically naked since it was hot, half a chub and close my window and i shut the door pretty hard. he comes back, dicks around on the computer (slurping cereal) and the dooor is WIIIIDE FUCKING OPEN WITH LIGHTS ON. so he leaves and i get up and close it a second time. so i basically layed in bed, fuming at the earliness and the temperature, and just listened to some calming music. that only ,made me furious

it is day 6
when can the year be over?

ouch. sorry.

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 pm

wow, saw the quote and even i was like "tl;dr"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 pm

i actually read most of it. just sounds like you got a selfish douche on your hands.

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

yeah, he is a nice guy. he really is. just not the personality type i want to hang out with. just gets on my nerves. he's a little selfish, but i think that comes with being an only child...or with his upbringing (had some struggles)
he is, however, a douche

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Brute wrote:
wow, saw the quote and even i was like "tl;dr"

"tl;dr"??
please care to explain
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

too long; didnt read

learned that one here lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3431
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm

I can't read sooo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Brute wrote:
yeah, he is a nice guy. he really is. just not the personality type i want to hang out with. just gets on my nerves. he's a little selfish, but i think that comes with being an only child...or with his upbringing (had some struggles)
he is, however, a douche

excuses. but if hes nice, i guess it ok. less-douchey. just talk to him, and if that doesn work, there probably a katana lying around somewhere.

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

mmm, katana.
id judo chop that mother fucker

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Brute wrote:
too long; didnt read

yay i learned something new today Smile
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:41 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Brute wrote:
too long; didnt read

yay i learned something new today Smile

this!!!! (secretly i have been seeing it EVERYWHERE on the forums and just never asked for fear of being ridiculed lol) also it never really mattered Very Happy

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm

yeah, i grew a pair and asked. glad i did.

usually, if im too afraid to ask on the webs, i just look it up in
www.urbandictionary.com

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

lol same. i never bothered though for some reason. i never actaully NEEDED to know what it meant. wasnt essential to the converssation

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Brute wrote:
yeah, i grew a pair and asked. glad i did.

usually, if im too afraid to ask on the webs, i just look it up in
www.urbandictionary.com

that site kicks ass...thats were i found out what BBW means...
lol
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Big Beautiful Women

lol.

i could look up words on that all day long

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Brute wrote:
Big Beautiful Women

lol.

i could look up words on that all day long

i always tho BBw was Big Breasted Woman
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 pm

really? i think urban dictionary begs to differ

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Brute wrote:
really? i think urban dictionary begs to differ

Man UD is teh pwnz...it has helped me a lot-
even with the hard definitions like
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Dude I knew tl;dr back in 08' nuckas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
Dude I knew tl;dr back in 08' nuckas

all those who gives a tiny little hairy fuck about this quote speak now or forever remain sileced...

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

scale from 1-chris brown...

how mad r u?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
scale from 1-chris brown...

how mad r u?

jennifer lopez in a golden speedo...

o wait...im on the Lol Scale...my bad...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:07 pm

on a scale of 1-chris brown?
im a phone-throwing russel crowe

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:07 pm

thats pretty fucking mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 pm

ehhh, im not really mad, i just thought the analogy was really fucking funny.

you are talking about my current situation with my roomate? on a scale of 1-chris brown, im an adam carolla sour mood

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Been in class for 4 minutes and its already not tolerable

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

shut up, im in poli sci. THIS CLASS BLOOOOOOWS

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Is this your first year? I'm in second year. Much harder! I win! =P

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Brute wrote:
shut up, im in poli sci. THIS CLASS BLOOOOOOWS

It rulxxz! beer
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

this is your second? psssh, this is my 4th.

(1st living on campus at a university.....4th year of school after high school)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Brute wrote:
this is your second? psssh, this is my 4th.

(1st living on campus at a university.....4th year of school after high school)

ay whatcha studying?
in wich University?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

im an Art Major...BFA, or just a BA

going to California State University East Bay

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Brute wrote:
im an Art Major...BFA, or just a BA

going to California State University East Bay

Nice...thats like 3 years iight?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Dammit lol. Well 2nd year living on uni! Heh

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

yeah byd, got me beat there.

ib not really sure of the length of program. i could do the classes and straight up get it i think. but im sure there is an intern program ill have to do, and then if i go on to a masters...thats like a whole lot of other stuff.
idk how long it will take. when im done ill let you know

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Brute wrote:
yeah byd, got me beat there.

ib not really sure of the length of program. i could do the classes and straight up get it i think. but im sure there is an intern program ill have to do, and then if i go on to a masters...thats like a whole lot of other stuff.
idk how long it will take. when im done ill let you know

when you're done...i'll be gone...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 pm

nahhh, you'll be here ya silly mother fucker. you know that

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9845
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm

And school starts...a sort of tiring day. 250 minutes of classes today and it's really hot. I spent about an hour more walking between classes because everything is pretty far apart. My math class seems really cool though. The logic notation is a lot easier to understand and work with than it looks like when you don't know it. Philosophy lecture was slightly retarded though. Pretty much the entire lecture was spent explaining the difference between arguments and explanations. Webster dictionary would have sufficed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

yeah, its FUCKING HOT here in california. in socal, they said it was 110 degrees

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 pm

loving the cool weather. Fall is awesome.

Oh, and i'm off to fucking work. Again. I'm tired of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:03 pm

the entire state i think is over 90 degrees

i wish i had a job. it would keep me busy and i could do stuff

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486687
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Got completely blazed today, smoked too much and now I'm really tired xD

Worth it. Got the pizzas, ate them. Watched Evil Dead. Was a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Brute wrote:
the entire state i think is over 90 degrees

i wish i had a job. it would keep me busy and i could do stuff

I could write a novel about how bad my job is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard   

Back to top Go down

Todays Thoughts: Think Fast or Die Hard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next