Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Real reggae buay...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Real reggae buay...   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah...
this is not war just good Toasty reggae






Fucking Bultron...Merciles pon di weed!



Some roots for you


Some national Productions (still roots)



RIP danger man(DanceHall)


a little Mix Damian Marley(Jamaica) Danger man(Panama) El Estudiante(panama)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 am

this is a test list...unfinished...ill maek teh good one laterz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 pm

all dis nigga reggae is shit, apart from a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
all dis nigga reggae is shit, apart from a few.

your lack of knowledge in this music field is so obvious...you listen to the mainstream Old reggae and Ska...you're stuck in this and you will never go on...

I win this day...since i proof you suck at reggae taste and you are a phoanie!

Smile

/sombrero dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

And you say you aren't a troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm

did you felt tr00ll'd there mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Obvious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
Obvious

Then my counter tr00lling strategy worked just famn dine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 pm

CounterTroll:Source is a dead game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
CounterTroll:Source is a dead game.

No one plays source you retarded NERD....1.6 FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Isn't that what I just said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
Isn't that what I just said?
no...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 pm

lawl..

1.6 is dead too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
lawl..

1.6 is dead too.

its not dead...its on a Coma...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Once cal and cgs died...everything died. Only really active leagues are ESEA and Cevo. Leagues cycle in and out annually. Most of them suck dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
Once cal and cgs died...everything died. Only really active leagues are ESEA and Cevo. Leagues cycle in and out annually. Most of them suck dick.

i dont play competitive FPS. therefore i dont give a fuck about those leagues....

Now MYM and NewerthLeage are the ones i wish i could get into..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Dude, remember that he's from the 2nd biggest reggae producing place in the world: THE VERY DEPTHS OF FUCKING HELL! OH GOD SO BRUTAL!

Also, 99% of this reggae is fucking disgraceful to the genre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 pm

D-Lor wrote:
Dude, remember that he's from the 2nd biggest reggae producing place in the world: THE VERY DEPTHS OF FUCKING HELL! OH GOD SO BRUTAL!

Also, 99% of this reggae is fucking disgraceful to the genre.

yeaahhh buddy

Actually how do you get 99% that is a ridiculous percentage. there is no way the amount of videos you posted could evenly be divided to make such an absurd percentage. fuck you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
Dude, remember that he's from the 2nd biggest reggae producing place in the world: THE VERY DEPTHS OF FUCKING HELL! OH GOD SO BRUTAL!

Also, 99% of this reggae is fucking disgraceful to the genre.

yeaahhh buddy

Actually how do you get 99% that is a ridiculous percentage. there is no way the amount of videos you posted could evenly be divided to make such an absurd percentage. fuck you

Because I have faith that there is at least one section of one of those songs I enjoy, but haven't found one.
MAYBE I SHOULD WEAR FACE PAINT AND MOVE TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL TO BE BRUTAL! headbanger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm

But still if you liked one of them. that would probably take it to 87% or some other number. there is no way he posted 100 songs. That is where I beat oyu good sir.

VICTORY!!!!!!

FREEEDOM CALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Palpi of Lor wrote:
But still if you liked one of them. that would probably take it to 87% or some other number. there is no way he posted 100 songs. That is where I beat oyu good sir.

VICTORY!!!!!!

FREEEDOM CALL!!!!

I CAN'T READ THIS THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF MY BLACK SOUL. THE DEPTHS OF HELL HAVE BLINDED MY EYES FROM ALL THAT IS GOOD. ALL I CAN HEAR IS SCREAMS OF PAIN AND REALLY SMALL UNDERGROUND METAL BANDS BECAUSE I'M BRUTAL AND FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Sad

tears of joy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:27 pm

You just phail at trolling...even as a trollz team..you fail pretty bad...and you know shit about music Smile

i lick your tears of joy....Lor People haha a joke Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3374
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

The fish spies the bait lingering in the murky waters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
You just phail at trolling...even as a trollz team..you fail pretty bad...and you know shit about music Smile

i lick your tears of joy....Lor People haha a joke Smile
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL UNKNOWN BANDS IS SHIT COMPARED TO MINE AND THAT MAKES YOU A WORSE PERSON. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL. YOU DO NOT WEAR ENOUGH FACE PAINT. YOU DO NOT SPEAK IN FINNISH ENOUGH. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL THAT YOU ARE BRUTAL. YOU ARE NOT. KILL YOURSELF. ACTUALLY, DON'T. THAT WOULD BE BRUTAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
You just phail at trolling...even as a trollz team..you fail pretty bad...and you know shit about music Smile

i lick your tears of joy....Lor People haha a joke Smile
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL UNKNOWN BANDS IS SHIT COMPARED TO MINE AND THAT MAKES YOU A WORSE PERSON. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL. YOU DO NOT WEAR ENOUGH FACE PAINT. YOU DO NOT SPEAK IN FINNISH ENOUGH. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL THAT YOU ARE BRUTAL. YOU ARE NOT. KILL YOURSELF. ACTUALLY, DON'T. THAT WOULD BE BRUTAL.

you fail..

Its br00tal
fucking noob ****...

remember
br00tal...you fake as phoanie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:39 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
You just phail at trolling...even as a trollz team..you fail pretty bad...and you know shit about music Smile

i lick your tears of joy....Lor People haha a joke Smile
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL UNKNOWN BANDS IS SHIT COMPARED TO MINE AND THAT MAKES YOU A WORSE PERSON. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL. YOU DO NOT WEAR ENOUGH FACE PAINT. YOU DO NOT SPEAK IN FINNISH ENOUGH. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL THAT YOU ARE BRUTAL. YOU ARE NOT. KILL YOURSELF. ACTUALLY, DON'T. THAT WOULD BE BRUTAL.

you fail..

Its br00tal
fucking noob ****...

remember
br00tal...you fake as phoanie!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/br00tal
YOUR LACK OF WORD KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY MATCHED BY YOUR LACK OF MUSIC KNOWLEDGE. GO BACK TO LISTENING TO YOUR MAINSTREAM SHIT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
You just phail at trolling...even as a trollz team..you fail pretty bad...and you know shit about music Smile

i lick your tears of joy....Lor People haha a joke Smile
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL UNKNOWN BANDS IS SHIT COMPARED TO MINE AND THAT MAKES YOU A WORSE PERSON. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL. YOU DO NOT WEAR ENOUGH FACE PAINT. YOU DO NOT SPEAK IN FINNISH ENOUGH. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL THAT YOU ARE BRUTAL. YOU ARE NOT. KILL YOURSELF. ACTUALLY, DON'T. THAT WOULD BE BRUTAL.

you fail..

Its br00tal
fucking noob ****...

remember
br00tal...you fake as phoanie!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/br00tal
YOUR LACK OF WORD KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY MATCHED BY YOUR LACK OF MUSIC KNOWLEDGE. GO BACK TO LISTENING TO YOUR MAINSTREAM SHIT.


OMG!


CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!

CAPS LOCK RAMPAGE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

D-Lor wrote:
EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.


Fuck your logic you fake as niigger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=br00tal
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.


Fuck your logic you fake as niigger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=br00tal

THE URBAN DICTIONARY IS CONTROLLED BY MAINSTREAM PUSSIES. I AM BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE I LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND UNDERGROUND BANDS. THEY ARE SO FAR UNDERGROUND THAT THEY ARE IN THE VERY CORE OF THE EARTH. THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU AND THEM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.


Fuck your logic you fake as niigger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=br00tal

THE URBAN DICTIONARY IS CONTROLLED BY MAINSTREAM PUSSIES. I AM BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE I LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND UNDERGROUND BANDS. THEY ARE SO FAR UNDERGROUND THAT THEY ARE IN THE VERY CORE OF THE EARTH. THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU AND THEM.

yibbi dibi biddi biddbi bum....all day long ill biddy biddy bong if i was a wealthy t0ll Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
D-Lor
Top Lad
avatar

Number of posts : 165
Hedonistic Glory : 2899
Reputation : 3
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.


Fuck your logic you fake as niigger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=br00tal

THE URBAN DICTIONARY IS CONTROLLED BY MAINSTREAM PUSSIES. I AM BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE I LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND UNDERGROUND BANDS. THEY ARE SO FAR UNDERGROUND THAT THEY ARE IN THE VERY CORE OF THE EARTH. THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU AND THEM.

yibbi dibi biddi biddbi bum....all day long ill biddy biddy bong if i was a wealthy t0ll Smile
YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPRESSED FEELINGS OF LOVE FOR ME. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL.

I HAVE SEEN YOUR "MUSIC." DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ALL MAINSTREAM SHIT? YOU ARE UNDER ME. LEAVE THIS FORUM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 pm

D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
D-Lor wrote:
EXACTLY AS I EXPECTED. DO NOT TRY TO FIGHT MY LOGIC, FOR IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN HIMSELF.


Fuck your logic you fake as niigger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=br00tal

THE URBAN DICTIONARY IS CONTROLLED BY MAINSTREAM PUSSIES. I AM BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE I LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND UNDERGROUND BANDS. THEY ARE SO FAR UNDERGROUND THAT THEY ARE IN THE VERY CORE OF THE EARTH. THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU AND THEM.


Baby baby baby ohhhh ....

You know you love meI know you careJust shout whenever,And I'll be thereYou want my loveYou want my heartAnd we would never, ever, ever be apart

yibbi dibi biddi biddbi bum....all day long ill biddy biddy bong if i was a wealthy t0ll Smile
YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPRESSED FEELINGS OF LOVE FOR ME. YOU ARE NOT BRUTAL.

I HAVE SEEN YOUR "MUSIC." DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ALL MAINSTREAM SHIT? YOU ARE UNDER ME. LEAVE THIS FORUM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Real reggae buay...   

Back to top Go down
 
Real reggae buay...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Was the Real Purpose of Channel 4 Dispatches 'Searching For Madeleine' to Discredit the PJ?
» Dispatches - The Real Mr & Mrs Assad - Channel 4
» Breaking German Codes Real Reason for 1942 Dieppe Raid
» Ebola -what is the real truth?
» Cleaning real dirty webbing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: