Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Top 10 most epic Song moments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:53 pm

this is so fucking hard for me to make because of the incredible large amount of songs i love...so here i go

10-Burzum - Key to the gate : Min 2:58 when Varg screams "...to hell..." and the solo kicks in...

9-Mutiilation - Travels To Sadness, Hate And Depression : From 5:03 to 5:30 the most intense part of the song.

8-Bathory - One rode to asa bay : From: 7:31 when he says "...people of Asa land, it's only just begun..." and the solo kicks in...its just beautifull

7- Wormphlegm - In An Excruciating Way Infested With Vermin And Violated By Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism And Desanctifying The Pious : when Conqueror Worm Grubgorge Pestilent Diarrhoeator screams "the doomed await the coming torment..." its the most inhuman vocals i've ever listened to...

6-Ossadogva - Gates to the Yog-Sothoth :From 0:01 to 1:30 The intro, those whispering voices are so eerie... to me this song is complete.

5-Summoning - Long lost to where no pathway goes - : 0:27 when the guitar kicks in...is just amazing.

4-Summoning - Land of the dead : from 0:01 to 0:30 that intro just digs into my cold dead dry heart.. and from 7:32 until 8:56....this was the part when i usually grabbed my cape and started acting like a medieval dragonslayer...Fuck..

3-Ahab - The hunt : 3:51...."...Whale ahead..." This is one of the best moments in funeral doom ever...it gives me chills....

2-Gorgoroth - Gathered at Blakulla : from 0:01 to 1:22....the best album intro ever made....it makes me want to grab a hammer and smash all who crosses my way...

1- Still thinking...




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Reivas
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Hedonistic Glory : 3378
Reputation : 17
Joined In : 2010-08-14
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I think doing a top ten for something like this is extremely hard...but I can list a ten that are utterly sublime...



Ne Obliviscaris - Tapestry of the Starless Abstract
The whole song in general is just amazing, however what strikes me as epic are those four minutes of sublime music after the acoustic interlude.


Mirrorthrone - A Scream to Express the Hate of a Race
The harmonized clean vocals and the section that follows.


Enslaved - Essence
The chorus is just phenomenal!


Enslaved - Lightening
The moment those harsh vocals come in for the first time is just mindblowing...it is so powerful and so cool.


Behemoth - Conquer All
Nergal knows how to write fantastic solos...this is one of his best...


Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Blaise Bailey Finnegan III
The part where the string section comes in near the end...the song as a whole is extremely interesting, but when that string section hits...they achieve a something akin to musical nirvana...


Lost Soul - 216
One of the few songs I could listen to for hours...that long solo near the middle is fantastic! I guess Poland knows how to write some of my favorite solos...


Fleshgod Apocalypse - Retrieving My Carcass
The "breakdown-esque" part in the middle and as the last part of the song. Incredibly driving and just pure badass...


Ihsahn - Unhealer
"You're peace is not my peace..."
The moment that part starts...HOLY SHIT


Animals as Leaders - Cafo
The ascending tapping lick makes this song just so far beyond cool...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm

i didnt said you could post your top 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4902
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 pm

you didnt said? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reivas
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Hedonistic Glory : 3378
Reputation : 17
Joined In : 2010-08-14
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm

YOu didn't say I couldn't either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Gentleman...cant you read the sarcasm in my words?
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10787
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:10 pm

10. Emperor - Ye Entrancemperium: When Ihsahn does the long "NEVER!" and goes back to the main riff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_TFu4Nmd4#t=4m20s

9. Akercocke - Praise the Name of Satan: "SAAATAAAAAAAAN!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN248Gc4oH8#t=4m8s

8. Dismember - Override of the Overture: DAT RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZCAarIVSI#t=3m18s

7. Dismember - Skinfather: "Why don;t you just kill yourself?" --> DAT BREAKDOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcT4DncVlh8#t=1m44s

6. Portal - Swarth: Most disturbing sounding chord in metal history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG4pNHsVe3o#t=0m41s

5. Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn: One of the most intense breakdowns in metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PBve_a4os#t=1m50s

4. Windir - Svartesmeden og Lundamyrstrollet: The melody is just perfect, fucking majestic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-UA6rjQ8Q

3. Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary: The Beat --> The Riff --> The Lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas0CxFbnvg#t=0m20s

2. Suffocation - Infecting the Crypts: Probably my favorite breakdown in all of metal, especially once the blast beats start up around 3:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BY2mr8ewLg#t=3m14s

1a. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "GHOULS ATTACK THE CHURCH! CRUSH THE HOLY PRIEST! TURNING THE CROSS TOWARDS HELL! WRITHE IN SATAN'S FLAMES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY

1b. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "OOOH DEAD! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! FOOLS! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! USELESS PRAYERS OF LIES! BEHOLD SATAN'S RISE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=0m38s

1c. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: THE FUCKING RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=1m29s

1d. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "DEMOOOONSS! ATTACK! WITH HATE!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=3m22s


Basically the entire fucking song is amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486633
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Not a top ten and in no particular order, but epic nonetheless.

1. Ahab - The Hunt. WHALE AHEAD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVkJgwAXgE#t=3m49s

2. Battleroar - Death Before Disgrace. Probably the most epic way to end an album...ever. Several fist pounding riffs that lead into a killer solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZTONtx53oU#t=5m25s

3. Judas Priest - Diamonds and Rust (Live Meltdown). The vocals at the end are jaw-dropping, and not to mention this is a live performance. This guy was seriously underrated at Judas Priest's vocalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9iV8xlidto#t=2m35s

4. Lost Horizon - Highlander. Wooooaaah oh ahhh ahhh haaa ahhhh oh oh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37p0l000TQ#t=4m25s

5. Summoning - The Passing of the Grey Company. The part at 1:00 always gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqMj1ANFX8#t=0m55s

6. Manilla Road - Dreams of Eschaton live. No explanation is needed here. One of the best performances ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LYipKH_oOs

7. Wotan - The Quest For the Holy Grail. Lots of people seem to dislike this. They are false entries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5h3PM0KJl0

8. Doomsword - Heathen Assault. Burn! England to the ground!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkz0bl5nVA

9. Tyranny - Coalescent of the Inhumane Awareness. There is nothing slower, nothing more crushing, and nothing more intense than this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DzQawS194#t=2m28s

10. Manowar - Warrior's Prayer. Derp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11174
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm

this is really hard lol. i may have a list in a year lol

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Mista Conthulha wrote:
Not a top ten and in no particular order, but epic nonetheless.

1. Ahab - The Hunt. WHALE AHEAD!!!


i almost put this as number 2...

this part is so amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3377
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 am

i like everyone's different perception of epic..

not trying to start debate...i actually find it intriguing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16055
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

I like this idea I will definitely come up with a list of awesome moments later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 am

Equilibrium - Mana

I don't even need a top 10. This just shits all over everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11174
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Equilibrium - Mana

I don't even need a top 10. This just shits all over everything else.

i agree. every moment in mana is the best moment

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9791
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm

I need to listen to some of these. I completely agree with the beginning of the Land of the Dead. I wish the melody used in the intro was used more throughout the song. The chorus is the other highlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
I need to listen to some of these. I completely agree with the beginning of the Land of the Dead. I wish the melody used in the intro was used more throughout the song. The chorus is the other highlight.

yesh the chorus is amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Will think of list :O My favorite moments are always changing
Back to top Go down
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3377
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 pm

I want to choose 10 but mana appears on that list... so I will choose the moment of mana that ruins me. (in agood way)

4:00-6:00 (not exact times...just that area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdwDxnH5bE

---^ kinda this part mwuahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11174
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 am

Palpi of Lor wrote:
I want to choose 10 but mana appears on that list... so I will choose the moment of mana that ruins me. (in agood way)

4:00-6:00 (not exact times...just that area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdwDxnH5bE

---^ kinda this part mwuahahahaha

and now its time to listen to mana

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Palpi of Lor
Pure Class
avatar

Number of posts : 594
Hedonistic Glory : 3377
Reputation : 5
Joined In : 2010-05-03
Age : 25
Location : GETTING MY FAT RUBBED BY IB IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 am

I want to find the most defining epic moments for me...for each band I listen to..because it depends on mood for me. I could pick an equilibrium song every single time right now cause I am in a mood for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 pm

take your time boys..an
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11174
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.

this

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.

thats not the game....play it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5516
Reputation : 43
Joined In : 2009-03-11
Age : 30
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Taxer666 wrote:
10. Emperor - Ye Entrancemperium: When Ihsahn does the long "NEVER!" and goes back to the main riff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_TFu4Nmd4#t=4m20s

9. Akercocke - Praise the Name of Satan: "SAAATAAAAAAAAN!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN248Gc4oH8#t=4m8s

8. Dismember - Override of the Overture: DAT RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZCAarIVSI#t=3m18s

7. Dismember - Skinfather: "Why don;t you just kill yourself?" --> DAT BREAKDOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcT4DncVlh8#t=1m44s

6. Portal - Swarth: Most disturbing sounding chord in metal history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG4pNHsVe3o#t=0m41s

5. Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn: One of the most intense breakdowns in metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PBve_a4os#t=1m50s

4. Windir - Svartesmeden og Lundamyrstrollet: The melody is just perfect, fucking majestic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-UA6rjQ8Q

3. Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary: The Beat --> The Riff --> The Lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas0CxFbnvg#t=0m20s

2. Suffocation - Infecting the Crypts: Probably my favorite breakdown in all of metal, especially once the blast beats start up around 3:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BY2mr8ewLg#t=3m14s

1a. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "GHOULS ATTACK THE CHURCH! CRUSH THE HOLY PRIEST! TURNING THE CROSS TOWARDS HELL! WRITHE IN SATAN'S FLAMES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY

1b. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "OOOH DEAD! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! FOOLS! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! USELESS PRAYERS OF LIES! BEHOLD SATAN'S RISE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=0m38s

1c. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: THE FUCKING RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=1m29s

1d. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "DEMOOOONSS! ATTACK! WITH HATE!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=3m22s


Basically the entire fucking song is amazing

Everything but the Morbid Angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Darkflame wrote:
Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.

thats not the game....play it!
I can't chooooooose!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Darkflame wrote:
ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Darkflame wrote:
Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.

thats not the game....play it!
I can't chooooooose!!

then dont post here...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Just pick 10 random Equilibrium songs. There's my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11174
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:43 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Darkflame wrote:
Just fucking everything by Equilibrium. My gushing can never do them justice.

thats not the game....play it!

i lose the game

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10787
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
10. Emperor - Ye Entrancemperium: When Ihsahn does the long "NEVER!" and goes back to the main riff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_TFu4Nmd4#t=4m20s

9. Akercocke - Praise the Name of Satan: "SAAATAAAAAAAAN!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN248Gc4oH8#t=4m8s

8. Dismember - Override of the Overture: DAT RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZCAarIVSI#t=3m18s

7. Dismember - Skinfather: "Why don;t you just kill yourself?" --> DAT BREAKDOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcT4DncVlh8#t=1m44s

6. Portal - Swarth: Most disturbing sounding chord in metal history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG4pNHsVe3o#t=0m41s

5. Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn: One of the most intense breakdowns in metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PBve_a4os#t=1m50s

4. Windir - Svartesmeden og Lundamyrstrollet: The melody is just perfect, fucking majestic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-UA6rjQ8Q

3. Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary: The Beat --> The Riff --> The Lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qas0CxFbnvg#t=0m20s

2. Suffocation - Infecting the Crypts: Probably my favorite breakdown in all of metal, especially once the blast beats start up around 3:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BY2mr8ewLg#t=3m14s

1a. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "GHOULS ATTACK THE CHURCH! CRUSH THE HOLY PRIEST! TURNING THE CROSS TOWARDS HELL! WRITHE IN SATAN'S FLAMES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY

1b. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "OOOH DEAD! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! FOOLS! YOUR GOD IS DEAD! USELESS PRAYERS OF LIES! BEHOLD SATAN'S RISE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=0m38s

1c. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: THE FUCKING RIFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=1m29s

1d. Morbid Angel - Chapel of Ghouls: "DEMOOOONSS! ATTACK! WITH HATE!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz80M3aVyjY#t=3m22s


Basically the entire fucking song is amazing

Everything but the Morbid Angel.

Well, at least we mostly agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486633
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Darkflame wrote:
Just pick 10 random Equilibrium songs. There's my list.

What a shitty list scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockrocks
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3052
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2010-04-27
Location : somewhere out in space

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 pm

-Solo on Death's cover of Painkiller. Seriously, such an awesome solo.
-The first solo in One rode to Asa Bay
Hmmm, I'll think of more later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10787
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 am

rockrocks wrote:
-Solo on Death's cover of Painkiller. Seriously, such an awesome solo.
-The first solo in One rode to Asa Bay
Hmmm, I'll think of more later.

Idk, as much as I love Death I think the solo in Painkiller is pretty lame and isn't even in the same league as the original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Mista Conthulha wrote:
Darkflame wrote:
Just pick 10 random Equilibrium songs. There's my list.

What a shitty list scratch
death metal 🆒

rockrocks wrote:
-Solo on Death's cover of Painkiller. Seriously, such an awesome solo.
-The first solo in One rode to Asa Bay
Hmmm, I'll think of more later.
Welcome back. You've not been on in a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm

The chorus in Deathmask Divine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Top 10 most epic Song moments.   

Back to top Go down
 
Top 10 most epic Song moments.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» AMY'S SONG WRITTEN BY HER COUSIN BEVERLEY O SULLIVAN
» Song titles which don't feature anywhere in the lyrics
» The Last Letter Song Thread
» the most evil song i can find
» Vintage Adverts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: