Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'll start us off here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25346
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: I'll start us off here   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 pm

This section is for Horror related things, images, stories, movies, videos anything to scare us. Conspiracies! Interesting shit! Except some layout changes, to be added here to make it look scarier (although they might be minor, I'm not too skilled.

Anyway when posting stuff, say whether its apparently true, or false when you start off.

So here is a true story that scared the crap out of me. This was written a few days ago by the user

I am lying in bed and am certain if I were to look past my laptop screen, she would be standing at the foot of my bed, glaring at me with those hollow eyes. She is around 7 years old. Her arms have strange purple and blue bruising all over them to contrast the dark reds and blacks of the deep cuts and scratches that etch their way through her skin like so many roots of a diseased elm. I need to turn the light on to start from the beginning.

About eight months ago, I moved into a small home in a sleepy Massachusetts town fairly close to Plymouth. If you ever visit, Plymouth Rock is pathetic, trust me. I live alone; my dog died shortly before the move. There's a lot of room in the house for just one person which already makes nighttime a little frightening. Anyway, I got the house at a steal which is surprising in this housing market. Probably should've been my first indicator that the people that lived here before simply just wanted to get away. It was about two months before things started getting weird.

I woke up in the middle of the night with my bladder about to explode. I'd drank with a few buddies of mine from school that I hadn't seen in a while earlier that night which is why I had to go so bad. I fumbled for my cell phone so I could use the light to see in the dark. Half drunk, half asleep, I stumbled to the bathroom. As I passed the stairs that lead down to the kitchen, the light from my phone flashed down the stairs for an instant. A small girl was crawling up the stairs with her head unnaturally cocked to the side. I about fell over doing a double take. I looked again. Nothing. I reached behind me, still focusing on the stairs, and flicked on the bathroom light. Bathed in the warming halogen, I locked the door, took a piss, closed the seat and sat thinking about my booze induced scare.

I woke up to construction on my street outside. The sun was up. I looked at my phone: 12:43. Alcohol does strange things I thought. It was a week before something happened again. This time, I was sober.

I jump awake. Something just scratched my leg. I reach over desperately to the nightstand to turn on the light. I succeed but in doing so, the lamp falls off, hurtling towards the floor. In the brief moment that the light was on, I see the same girl as before standing in the doorway of my bedroom, head cocked, bruises and cuts visible in the light. Crash. Black. I throw the covers over my head in an act of utter terror. I can feel her watching me. Waiting. Waiting. I spent the rest of the night with my eyes darting back and forth, attempting to find shadows moving across the fabric. I did this until the sun rose.

I didn't want to stay there anymore. I wanted to move, I just didn't have the money. I began sleeping with the light on. This worked for about a month or two. Occasionally, I'd hear footsteps in the darkened hallway or running in the kitchen or TV room downstairs. I ignored it. Mistake.

Last month it got bad. I woke up to the sound of the light in my room clicking off. I grabbed the flashlight I started putting under my pillow (pretty smart huh?) and turned it on. It began to blink on and off. These were new batteries. No fucking way. I aimed the dying light at the door. The little girl was in the hallway walking towards my room. On. 20 feet away. Off. On. 15 feet. Off. On. at the door. Off. On. the foot of my bed. Off. Paralyzed. On. The girl cocked her head, and began to scream. She started pulling her hair out in clumps. Scratching her arms, coaxing blood to pour out in tiny streams. Books fell off shelves. My TV started turning on and off. SLAM! my bedroom door shut. The light returned. As quickly as it had started, it ended. I grabbed my computer and emailed my realtor that night.

I never sleep. She is always with me. Whispering to herself things I can't understand. Laughing in the middle of the night. Running back and forth, back and forth. The light is useless, she's learned to turn it off. If I fall asleep, I wake up to scratches or bites. I'm going insane.

I got fired for missing another shift. My home won't sell. Suicide is a tempting notion. I will press on as long as I can. Sometimes I think she's gone but then, I can hear her laughing outside my bedroom, behind my computer screen, as the light goes out, and I click submit.

LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11168
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 pm

sounds like the grudge

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Haha your natural immunity

LOR

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11168
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

can't help it. watch horror stuff with my friends all the time and all we do is make fun of everything. haha. some stuff creeps me out though. ill admit that was kinda spooky. Im not sure but i think ive been to plymouth rock before as a kid. eh. still wonder if its actually true

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11384
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Don't believe this is true either but then again I never believe this stuff. That was really good. Creepy as fuck...is it bad that I just heard footsteps outside my door....I hope to god it's my brother...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodbeast
The Cuddle Monster

Number of posts : 1638
Hedonistic Glory : 4845
Joined In : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 am

ARE PICS ACCEPTABLE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 am

Yes

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11752
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 am

Thanks for another good submission BYD. Where do you find these?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 am

There is a site I browse with a section called NoSleep in which users post scary true/fake encounters that they have

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll start us off here   

Back to top Go down

I'll start us off here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1