Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A more pleasent tale [S/4] [G/0]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: A more pleasent tale [S/4] [G/0]   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

S= Scary
G= Gross

When I was 14, my dad got remarried to a pretty lady named Jill. She had this awesome brother who was in his 50's. We were both wearing Beatles shirts when we met and we hit it off right away. We were pretty much inseparable after that. We shared poetry, music and our thoughts on life, the universe and everything. He was that positive male figure I never had and encouraged me to do my best and be smart (my dad is an asshole.) About six months later, he passed away from a heart attack. He thought it was a panic attack and went to the doctor two weeks later, after losing 150 lbs and his skin had tinged blue. He died sitting on the examination bed after telling the nurse a joke. I was absolutely grief stricken when I found out. About a week later, my dad and his sisters and brothers went out bar hopping, leaving me alone in my aunt's house. I fell asleep on the couch with the T.V. on mute. I don't know what woke me up, but something did. I don't remember a noise or anything, but I looked up and decided to turn the T.V. off, when I noticed the clock read about 1:30 am I looked down towards my feet for the remote and saw my uncle sitting there, smiling at me. I sat straight up, my eyes wide. I wasn't scared, just in awe. We talked for what seemed like a long time, but the only thing I remember him saying is "I left, but I'm not gone." As we were talking, he just kinda... dissipated. I sat there, confused and threw myself into my pillow and wept myself to sleep with the blanket twisted underneath me. I woke up again at around 4 with the blanket pulled all the way up to my chin and tucked underneath me. My father, aunts and uncles stumbled in, drunk through the front door about half an hour later.

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11808
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A more pleasent tale [S/4] [G/0]   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

The fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

A more pleasent tale [S/4] [G/0]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1