Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look at this trade offer I just got

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25285
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Look at this trade offer I just got   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm

I have two Xbox 360's. I gave mine to this guy to fix, but he was having difficulties so I bought another, turns out he ended up fixing mine. So I'm selling one with Live and Halo and put it on kijiji, look at all the shit this guy offered me. Heres his email

for super nintendo : donkey kong nhl 97 winning run baseball(raRE) street fighter 2

some of xbox: gta san adreas-fifa 07-espn 2k5 nfl- espn 2k5 basketball-spliter cell double agent- star wars knight of old republic(rare) game of the year- star wars knight of the old republic 2 (rare edition game of the year- shrek- nhl 06-colin mcrae rally 04- midnight club dub edition remix- halo 2- new lengends- starky and hutch- nhl 2k6- charlie and choco.- need for speed carbon- monster 4x4- nba street v3- colin m crae rally 05-true crime streets of la- amped- the dukes of hazzard- mechassualt- true crime new city- star wars battle front- wreckless- 27 games

I can't see myself playing anything other than KOTOR 2, and fucking around on the SNES for a bit

Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11323
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Look at this trade offer I just got   Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Most of those are generic as fuck games most everyone has played and, frankly, if you love KOTOR enough you'll have it on PC. It's a 7 or 8 year old game. If your PC can't run it you're in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Look at this trade offer I just got
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1