Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Where the fuck is everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Where the fuck is everyone?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Brute, Link etc... where are these guys and why has the forum died down?

I'm tempted to ask a few of my Japanese friends to join to boost the flow around here. I'm sure their limited English vocabulary will provide many laughs.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25325
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Brute turned 25 or whatever and is too cool being a photographer chasing Spiderman to post.

Link's in the army being a medic.

And these guys were mods too or something

Where were you? Japan?

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10760
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Doesn't matter, only death is real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spineshank155
A Very Classy Extreme Metalhead
avatar

Number of posts : 547
Hedonistic Glory : 2993
Reputation : 9
Joined In : 2011-03-19
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

I am in my apt reading this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/spineshank155
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16028
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 am

I pop in from time to time.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

Hurro Prease. Bring the Japs.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11147
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 am

im repping byd and tax. also, no clue. i blame facebook and the word djent

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 pm

LOR wrote:
im repping byd and tax. also, no clue. i blame facebook and the word djent

I have no problem with the word djent. It has becomes a slur, a favoured insult of mine rather than just a noun, for shitty bands who use a little syncopation, drop tuning and some awful, I mean truly awful, guitar tones (usually accompanied by equally awful vocals) and wish to be considered cool and progressive.

If you are djent, you fucking suck.

Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11147
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
LOR wrote:
im repping byd and tax. also, no clue. i blame facebook and the word djent

I have no problem with the word djent. It has becomes a slur, a favoured insult of mine rather than just a noun, for shitty bands who use a little syncopation, drop tuning and some awful, I mean truly awful, guitar tones (usually accompanied by equally awful vocals) and wish to be considered cool and progressive.

If you are djent, you fucking suck.


the problem with it being an insult is that the bands you are insulting would have no idea you are insulting them

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 pm

LOR wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
LOR wrote:
im repping byd and tax. also, no clue. i blame facebook and the word djent

I have no problem with the word djent. It has becomes a slur, a favoured insult of mine rather than just a noun, for shitty bands who use a little syncopation, drop tuning and some awful, I mean truly awful, guitar tones (usually accompanied by equally awful vocals) and wish to be considered cool and progressive.

If you are djent, you fucking suck.


the problem with it being an insult is that the bands you are insulting would have no idea you are insulting them

Those are the best insults though - the ones the other party doesn't even get.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11147
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

i feel like that almost defeats the purpose of an insult though. i see your point though.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10760
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

no u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?   

Back to top Go down
 
Where the fuck is everyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: