Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/07/17220065-un-passes-sanctions-despite-north-korea-threat-of-pre-emptive-nuclear-attack?lite

seriously, that country needs a time out and chill the fuck out already. How the heck do people not realize that nuking just ends up in everybody nuking everybody and death? its so stupid

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 pm

The media wants to scare you
On the other hand they are pretty nuts.

Therefore I have no idea

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 pm

the war scenario in that said that if they decided to do anything, we could take control of the country in under 24 hours haha.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 pm

They would get democracy all over their face

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:52 pm

haha, yeah...gross

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm

I could go for a proper monarchy. That way, maybe we'd at least be heading in a concise direction or something
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Fucking North Korea dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:23 pm

yeah man, they kinda suck

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 pm

LOR wrote:
the war scenario in that said that if they decided to do anything, we could take control of the country in under 24 hours haha.

They can keep on living in their little dream world.

For one, there isn't going to ever be a nuclear war (at least not one initiated by a government). The funny thing is the biggest nuclear deterrent is nuclear weapons. While the enemy has them (from which perspective that may be) you aren't going to use yours because of the inevitable retaliation.

Second, assuming the the first point stands, if the US intervenes due to more testing etc or whatever, China is going to shit down their throat. For all the perceived stress between the two countries, they have military ties in the past and China isn't going to let the US do anything to a country it borders no matter who they are. Then there is Russia to consider who don't wield the might of China but they have very close ties with North Korea and also share a border with them... there are numerous reasons why the US is never going to invade North Korea, the biggest one being they don't have the balls to go up against someone who could actually put up a fight.

This whole thing is a bunch of media hype.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Apparently South Korea was like "If you launch a nuke we will remove you from history as a nation" You heard it from me, they said that

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Apparently South Korea was like "If you launch a nuke we will remove you from history as a nation" You heard it from me, they said that

haha yeah. every citizen in south korea said that in unison and byd was there and he was like, "ok i'll tell the fellas on our forum"
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 am

Dies Irae wrote:
LOR wrote:
the war scenario in that said that if they decided to do anything, we could take control of the country in under 24 hours haha.

They can keep on living in their little dream world.

For one, there isn't going to ever be a nuclear war (at least not one initiated by a government). The funny thing is the biggest nuclear deterrent is nuclear weapons. While the enemy has them (from which perspective that may be) you aren't going to use yours because of the inevitable retaliation.

Second, assuming the the first point stands, if the US intervenes due to more testing etc or whatever, China is going to shit down their throat. For all the perceived stress between the two countries, they have military ties in the past and China isn't going to let the US do anything to a country it borders no matter who they are. Then there is Russia to consider who don't wield the might of China but they have very close ties with North Korea and also share a border with them... there are numerous reasons why the US is never going to invade North Korea, the biggest one being they don't have the balls to go up against someone who could actually put up a fight.

This whole thing is a bunch of media hype.

russia could outfight china, and the US could definitely wipe out North Korea, at least if we are talking in Nuke terms. I'm not even one of those "YAY AMERICA" types. but for all the spending we have on the military and whatnot, and statistically, we could take on anyone we want. North Korea honestly wouldn't stand a chance- not that i WANT to go to war, its just that if it ever happened, we would most likely win in my opinion. If north korea initiated it, they'd be fools

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 am

The problem isn't that North Korea would pose a traditional threat to the US. However, their entire military and training is based on them causing as much destruction as possible against South Korea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 am

LOR wrote:
russia could outfight china

You obviously don't have a clue. The active Chinese army is 3 times the size of Russia's, and their reserve outweighs them by a similar amount. Not to mention there is a non-enforced draft in China, meaning theoretically, should they choose to, they would have a force of some 400,000,000: that's 2.5 times the number of the entire Russian population and I'm only counting the Chinese men of servicable age! The women serve in non-combative stations too. Russians are a hardy people, but Russia has been in a state of stagnation for years while China is the most advancing military force in the world, with most estimates saying they will be equal with the US by 2020. China would wipe Russia out.

It's also worth noting that China invests heavily in technology: they have excellent anti-ballistic and satellite systems. No one is going to War with China, because no one has the resources to take them down, including a joint effort between nations, at least not without sustaining overwhelming loses themselves. It would be world war 3.

The Chinese have super strong relations with Russia anyway: hell without Chinese trade Russia would collapse within days... essentially they are always going to be on the same side.

I agree you have the means to take out North Korea as a single entity, but they're never going to be alone if it comes to war. If you launch a nuke against them, China's defence systems will destroy in the air, causing more trouble for everyone, releasing nuclear material into the atmosphere.

People have this grand idea about nuclear war, destroying entire nations. The truth is that most modern countries have warning systems and anti-ballistic systems that render this whole idea moot. We'd fuck up the atmosphere and cause global nuclear winter and kill most of world's population... something governments are very aware off, hence like I said, the biggest deterrent to nuclear war is the weapons themselves.

America can take on anyone who won't fight back, not whoever they wan't. It made me laugh all the talk about going into Iran. Did it ever happen? No. Will it ever happen? No. Why not? Because they don't have the balls. You may still think America is the big cheese, hell they are still the dominant super-power in the world, but everyone else has grown up around them now and they won't be bullied anymore.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 pm

I can't see the US nuking anyone. They'd probably attack them before they would launch anything in the Iraq style. Zero dark thirty: Black Ops 3

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Apparently I'm not full of shit, what a badass threat, something that needed to be said

South Korea said on Friday that if Pyongyang attacks the South with a nuclear weapon, the regime of the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, "will be erased from the earth.” -New York Times

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
LOR wrote:
russia could outfight china

You obviously don't have a clue. The active Chinese army is 3 times the size of Russia's, and their reserve outweighs them by a similar amount. Not to mention there is a non-enforced draft in China, meaning theoretically, should they choose to, they would have a force of some 400,000,000: that's 2.5 times the number of the entire Russian population and I'm only counting the Chinese men of servicable age! The women serve in non-combative stations too. Russians are a hardy people, but Russia has been in a state of stagnation for years while China is the most advancing military force in the world, with most estimates saying they will be equal with the US by 2020. China would wipe Russia out.

It's also worth noting that China invests heavily in technology: they have excellent anti-ballistic and satellite systems. No one is going to War with China, because no one has the resources to take them down, including a joint effort between nations, at least not without sustaining overwhelming loses themselves. It would be world war 3.

The Chinese have super strong relations with Russia anyway: hell without Chinese trade Russia would collapse within days... essentially they are always going to be on the same side.

I agree you have the means to take out North Korea as a single entity, but they're never going to be alone if it comes to war. If you launch a nuke against them, China's defence systems will destroy in the air, causing more trouble for everyone, releasing nuclear material into the atmosphere.

People have this grand idea about nuclear war, destroying entire nations. The truth is that most modern countries have warning systems and anti-ballistic systems that render this whole idea moot. We'd fuck up the atmosphere and cause global nuclear winter and kill most of world's population... something governments are very aware off, hence like I said, the biggest deterrent to nuclear war is the weapons themselves.

America can take on anyone who won't fight back, not whoever they wan't. It made me laugh all the talk about going into Iran. Did it ever happen? No. Will it ever happen? No. Why not? Because they don't have the balls. You may still think America is the big cheese, hell they are still the dominant super-power in the world, but everyone else has grown up around them now and they won't be bullied anymore.

yeah man, i was only thinking along the lines of who can outnuke who. dont need to go overanalyzing shit haha.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 am

Yeah, just media shenanigans.

I don't think any country (even North Korea) is stupid or crazy enough to deploy nuclear weapons. If North Korea did anything like they're threatening they'd have more or less the entire United Nations on their metaphorical ass, nukes or no nukes. Plus, I don't think the US, even if they'd like to, is stupid enough to invade. They've actually handled this fairly rationally in comparison to past situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Don't be so nervous. First of all North Korea has nuclear weapon for a long time already. And so fuckin' what? Nothing. By the way, do they have means of delivering nuclear weapons? As far as I know they don't. What they have I don't consider as a serious things... So they have to explode nukes on their own territory? Lol. Seoul can be deleted in a half of no time by using trivial artillery, without any nukes. I think North Korea uses NW as a mean of intimidation, not more. Their leaders fully understand their backwardness in military terms. Kim Jong the second must understand once moment more: in the case of nuclear assault he has great chances to end his career just like Saddam... Tell me if I'm mistaken.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 pm

yo, i agree kinda.

also man, your from ukraine? i have family in kiev and lisohora (however you would spell that in english) where you from?

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 am

Quote :
also man, your from ukraine?
Yes, I am.
Quote :
where you from?
In the Zaporozh'e region there's a city of Melitopol. I live there.
In the city of Melitopol there's automobile service station named "Chevron". I work there.
I'm an auto electrician.
Sorry for offtop
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

AdrianWolf wrote:
Quote :
also man, your from ukraine?
Yes, I am.
Quote :
where you from?
In the Zaporozh'e region there's a city of Melitopol. I live there.
In the city of Melitopol there's automobile service station named "Chevron". I work there.
I'm an auto electrician.
Sorry for offtop

cool!

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

I find it so odd that China is kind of allied with them

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:07 pm

yeah thats kind of scary honestly

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Even they were telling them to chill the fuck out when the news of the weapons tests came out though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 pm

yeah north korea be crazy

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am

Does anyone have a quote of China's actual response?

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:17 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Does anyone have a quote of China's actual response?

"Ching-chong-chu. Lao-bing-budi-bla!" - Prime Minister Cosby

Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:33 am

that was funny solely because you put your name on it

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:37 am

breakyoudown wrote:
I find it so odd that China is kind of allied with them

Well, for one they're both "Communist" states, so they got to look out for each other. They also share that common history of Soviet cult of leader regimes with Mao Zedong and Kim Il-Sung. Lastly they share borders, so it would be disadvantageous for them to not be allied with one another. Same goes for Russia concerning North Korean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 am

Ahem! Do you know that China has a new leader now? I don't think China would join North Korea at war. Probably it would be "a last Chinese warning". Just think: imagine you have a beggar neighbor, who is "a little crazy", and, in addition to that has a weapon... So tell me, please, will you join him at a bank robbery? scratch
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:09 am

yeah, im not thinking china will go along with it. im getting the feeling they are trying to stay out of it. i wouldn't want to throw in my lot with that craziness

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Found a quote on New York times

In his first six months as leader, Mr. Kim quickly alienated the Obama administration and put North Korea on track to develop a nuclear warhead that could hit the United States within a few years. By October 2012, North Korea claimed to have missiles that could reach the American mainland.

Most surprising, though, is how Mr. Kim has thumbed his nose at China, whose economic largess keeps the government afloat. For example, shortly after Mr. Kim took over, a Chinese vice minister of foreign affairs, Fu Ying, visited Pyongyang, North Korea’s capital, and sternly warned him not to proceed with a ballistic missile test. The new leader went ahead anyway.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 pm

north korea is a loose cannon. they're jealous brats. they want nukes because all the cool kids have them

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Men! There won't be war. Calm down!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Scouting South Korea

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 pm

AdrianWolf wrote:
Men! There won't be war. Calm down!

i agree, but it sure is fun to speculate

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Yesterday, March 15, the military of North Korea carried out a ballistic short-range missiles toward the Sea of ​​Japan... It's getting more interesting... exciting... How do you feel?
Pentagon is going to add 14 earth-based interceptors more... Hm. Warned - Armed.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 pm

They aren't exactly making it better for themselves. They're just bringing on tighter UN sanctions. However crazy Kim Jong-Un is, I very much doubt he'd let his country be as completely destroyed as it would be if a war was started. Even China wouldn't support them in full out war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10723
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Yeah, I really don't know what their plan is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Well, I have one thought... Look here: North Korea fully depends on USA. Yes,yes: The United States helps Korea a lot. Don't you think that Korea does this shit by USA 's will? Why? To justify building a missile defense system... Look at the map: maximum where can koreans missiles fly to is Alaska, and that's all. They simply unable to fly further. At the same time Pentagon will receive a fuckin' great pile of money... Maybe it's paranoya... maybe not...
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah, I'm not going into conspiracy theory territory hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:48 pm

wow, dude, now that's one interesting conspiracy theory. if its not that scenario though, north korea is literally just fucking crazy

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm

North Korea is literally just fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 pm

yeah thats what i said. jeez...

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11326
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11110
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Razz

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 pm

I don't think America needs North Korea to justify nukes. They've been at war in the mid east for long enough to use that if they needed to

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 am

AdrianWolf wrote:
Well, I have one thought... Look here: North Korea fully depends on USA. Yes,yes: The United States helps Korea a lot. Don't you think that Korea does this shit by USA 's will? Why? To justify building a missile defense system... Look at the map: maximum where can koreans missiles fly to is Alaska, and that's all. They simply unable to fly further. At the same time Pentagon will receive a fuckin' great pile of money... Maybe it's paranoya... maybe not...

im not going to say you're right or wrong, (i literally dont care at all) but i'd like to point out nukes can be launched from other locations. example: Cuban Missile Crisis
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15991
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:44 am

Gravy Gulper wrote:
AdrianWolf wrote:
Well, I have one thought... Look here: North Korea fully depends on USA. Yes,yes: The United States helps Korea a lot. Don't you think that Korea does this shit by USA 's will? Why? To justify building a missile defense system... Look at the map: maximum where can koreans missiles fly to is Alaska, and that's all. They simply unable to fly further. At the same time Pentagon will receive a fuckin' great pile of money... Maybe it's paranoya... maybe not...

im not going to say you're right or wrong, (i literally dont care at all) but i'd like to point out nukes can be launched from other locations. example: Cuban Missile Crisis

Yeah but the only problem with that is NK doesn't really have any allies to do their dirty work. The way I see it, they really only have two options

1.) Launch an attack on the South, get eradicated immediately thereafter. Honestly, if something was going to happen it's probably this because it's their only chance of actually causing real harm against their enemies.

2.) Mobilize a navy to attempt to launch missiles closer to the United States. They would be completely ruined before that could even happen. There is no way they are getting into American waters.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?   

Back to top Go down
 
North Korea getting more serious about nuclear attack?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A view on North Korea's threats
» Revleft: A basically liberal website
» North Korea vows no softening desoite new leader
» North Korea - a collection of rare photos smuggled out of the country
» The leader of North Korea has threatened war enemies of his country

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: