Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 You-Tube Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: You-Tube Opinions   Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm really fed up with youtube. They've fucked up the layout so bad, I dont even know whether the channels I'm subscribed to have uploaded anything new. Instead, the home page is clogged with all these retarded suggestons for videos you-tube has guessed I'll like. The suggestions are absolute crap except for the occasional erudite lecture video that you-tube suggests because I was watching some Thomas Sowell. Its so clunky and now I'm like, "dafuq's goin on man?"



your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11112
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm

dont really care to be honest. only use it to search for things i have in mind usually, so the subscription and homepage thing dont bother me. the randomness of the homepage is actually interesting sometimes for me if i just want to look at shit when im bored.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

I agreed that it's pretty brutal. Recommending videos is a blessing and a curse. You get more of what you like, and if you don't like a video, prepare to get recommended a bunch of shitty videos as well.

I think in almost every concept: less is more. However Youtube has taken huge strides in the past 5 years. I remember they'd feature one video a week and that would get a million views and the users would always hardly believe it.
Now theres like 100 videos featured a minute getting a million views. So respect for that.

But its no sense being disappointed. There has been many theme changes so far, and there will be many more

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 am

Im subscribed to an intellectual type dude named Stephan Molyneuax. He spends like every waking hour interviewing scientists, economists, professors and regular joes. The stuff he digs up is incredibly interesting to me. Same goes for a youtuber named Thunderf00t. Then, there's all the MGTOW channels I'm subscribed to. I have to stay informed on their progress. On top of all that, Id like to know about it if ONEYNG or Psychicpebbles or EgoRaptor have new videos because they're usually worth watching. So for me, this layout is a disaster because I cant tell whether any of them have uploaded anything unless I check each channel individually. Instead, all I see on my homepage is "Popular Vids from blablabla" - which I've probably already seen. And then they recommend me a bunch of videos from shanedawson, theamazingatheist and fucking RayWilliamJohnson. I hate RayWilliamJohnson, so every day I'm reminded that everyone else in my generation loves him and that I'm a freak. old layout please.

but i guess youre right, byd.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 am

I used to like the occasional AmazingAthiests video until I saw some of his more offensive ones where it was more hateful content than legitimate points. He’s a smart guy but he’s a pretty clear dick to people he strongly disagrees with. Also I was on reddits cringe section one day and someone posted one of his videos. In the comments someone posted a video of him on a porn website pouring oil on his dick. Worse click of my life

I saw The Amazing Atheist naked.

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spineshank155
A Very Classy Extreme Metalhead
avatar

Number of posts : 547
Hedonistic Glory : 2958
Reputation : 9
Joined In : 2011-03-19
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 1:38 pm

I really hate ads and Youtube is becoming a place where Ads can reproduce like insects. Facebook is pretty much that way too. It screwed with my music and other media placements. I had to use Spotify to scrobble my current top bands. Everything that was once good is slowly turning into waste. Last.fm for an example, great site but slowly degrading users are leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/spineshank155
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm

breakyoudown wrote:

I saw The Amazing Atheist naked.
I guess I like TAA overall. I just find his style a little distasteful most of the time. But for some situations, he's like the perfect guy to do social commentary. I saw him naked too. Saw a bunch of pictures of him pouring hot coffee and flour on his naked self before shoving a banana up his ass. I was laughing too hard to be disgusted. I felt bad for him, but then he owned the situation like a total badass.



Shank - I love when I'm trying to watch a 10-second video, but first I have to watch a 30 second ad about how Dr. Pepper has a boner for the Keystone guy. And why are you even worried about the facebukake ads? Its not like social media is being integrated into literally every device, channel, crevice and facet of modern life or anything. Oh wait.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

That's a pretty solid PR move, speaking with the banana in hand, priceless. I guess he has the personality to field pretty much anything

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11112
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

yeah ill never click those leaked videos on purpose. i overall like TAA though. he makes good points. some times though he DOES go a little overboard and sometimes i don't think he thinks things through all the time (though most of the time he does). his vegetarian hate is fucking stupid. i find that i agree with him more than I dont though.

i actually like his super offensive videos against the people he hates...cuz its fucking brutal and hysterical (at least the ones ive seen). the ones ive seen are usually with some solid points though. maybe i havent seen the ones your talking about. link me bro

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 am

Oh I pretty much agree man. I just think he swears like a 6th grader and it sounds stupid sometimes. As a result, there's no contrast, he's always yelling. Fuck is a sacred word to me. I dont like to see it censored, overused or substituted (words like fudge). So other than that peeve of mine, I agree LOR. And in some situations, nobody could be better suited to respond than TJ. My personal favorite TAA rant ...

Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11112
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 am

most of that was funny. he's good at delivery. some points he kind of stretches what the list meant for rant's sake i think though.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
avatar

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2334
Reputation : 27
Joined In : 2013-04-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 11:37 am



Very Happy

_________________
Squadala, we're off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 2:45 pm

this guy has spunk. but i totally disagree. says a music fan has to like every genre. but then he starts his sports fan analogy incorrectly. he should've said, "Oh, you're a sports fan? You must like the eagles." "No the eagles suck ass. Patriots all the way!" and then he would have realized that he's completely wrong. As for doing the same thing with tv and movies, I do that all the time. If someone told me they like The Hangover II, I would call him a ham-headed infant. There's just more passion with the music fans because theres a greater sense of Isolation when so much of the country listens to garbage. This guy's a condescending jerk and I want him to go away.
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
avatar

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2334
Reputation : 27
Joined In : 2013-04-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 2:57 pm

You misunderstand: if music as a whole is art then you must at least acknowledge that every musical genre has something to bring to the table. If the self-proclaimed doesn't appreciate all forms of music, which is often the case, that's fine - the supposed "music fan" just isn't a music fan, they're a "this type of music" fan.

The analogy is completely correct

_________________
Squadala, we're off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I disagree, not all music is art. Some music only exists to elicit excitement, feelings or pleasure. You can't look me in the eye and tell me that Nickleback is art. Only some music is art.
Back to top Go down
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
avatar

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11112
Reputation : 77
Joined In : 2010-05-01
Age : 25
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Thu May 09, 2013 3:38 pm

if its made for the purpose of legitimate expression- then yes, its art.

the problem is that a lot of music is made with the purpose of making money or being famous- expression might happen as an accident sometimes, but usually that stuff i wouldn't call art. that stuff is always extremely derivative as well and in that case, they are actually not bringing anything at all to the table.

to be honest though, i almost dont care haha. people listen to whatever they want to listen to, i usually dont feel the need to press my music tastes on them.

_________________
my bands- Lör
Top Hats and Effigies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 4:00 am

Gwonam wrote:
If the self-proclaimed doesn't appreciate all forms of music, which is often the case, that's fine - the supposed "music fan" just isn't a music fan, they're a "this type of music" fan.
The analogy is completely correct
the analogy isnt very important, but here's a slightly altered version to show you what i meant. "Im a baseball fan." "So you like the pirates?" "What? NO, the pirates suck, I prefer the tigers." Is he not a baseball fan anymore? He definately is so long as he tunes in faithfully and maybe attends a game or two. He just understands the way the game is played well enough to have formed opinions on the skill levels of the teams playing it. He's a baseball fan and a good one at that.

the only reason im still talking about this is because that guy talked really condescendingly and i have nothing better to do. anywho, music is the same. musical composition is a matter of science, right? composers can make really complex musical structures or weave simple ones with enough creative gusto that they sound elusive anyway. Either technique demonstrates talent, creativity and fire. We choose our bands based on these elements and others, according to our personal taste. I listen to a LOT of music. Used to be a hundered or so songs a day. Various genres -blues <3, folk, metal, prog rock, psychadelic rock, oldies, house, new wave, grave wave, rave, orchestral, even pop and future pop.

Based on everything I've heard, I decided I'm not a fan of Nickelback. Does that mean I'm not a music fan? Hell no. The amount of my life I've devoted to earphones is too immense for that. I've made an informed decision. Man, that guy's arrogant tone got under my skin.
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
avatar

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2334
Reputation : 27
Joined In : 2013-04-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 am

You're not a cock rock radio-friendly music fan, you're a "my definition of music" fan, and that's all right. You don't like shitty pop music and neither do I, and neither do a lot of people - but that means we're contented to alienate that from our repertoire because we think it's bad. There's nothing wrong with that as long as we don't say "we appreciate all music," because it's evident we don't

Come on, you can't tell me that from hating Nickelback that the potentiality to like Theory of a Deadman and Kings of Leon is in there, somewhere. That whole genre appeals to the knee-jerk sensationalism that angry teenagers and slutty girls. I don't personally prefer to call it art from a subjective perspective because I find nothing artistic about it, but to denounce it as art would be to denounce the form of media as art in the process

The arrogant and condescending tone is a part of his humor, naturally he gets flamed a lot for it, to varying success hahahaha


_________________
Squadala, we're off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 am

I think you've used some trick of semantics, but whatever. I'll definitely give pretty much any band a listen before I eliminate them from the pool. That way, its always an informed decision based on the science of music.

I get why people say these things, though. There's just this tremendous isolation for fans of esoteric music. We feel like we're the only ones that know about this higher-tier music and everyone else is too lazy to find it. As a result, talentless pieces o crap make millions billions while very excellent bands have to go to Europe to stay afloat. We view this as horribly unjust, so we're going to be quite hostile when some arrogant radio guy tells us there are no differences and we're all idiots for thinking it matters.

EDIT: Just started watching the vid. Hilarious stuff, but the above paragraph doesnt apply to it
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
avatar

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2334
Reputation : 27
Joined In : 2013-04-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 5:14 am

It sucks that these "artists" that can buy our families the way we buy milk get the acclaim they do by writing the boring, same old song for years on end.

I mean who hasn't heard love songs, why are they still popular? Are people that obsessed with the concept of courtship, dissolution and everything in between that our music industry becomes saturated with the same, ridiculous topic? How about obvious corporate greed? Clout in a community? All of these are too commonly explored routines in the industry.

The esoteric music intelligentsia likely feel that they're being threatened by an overabundance of tripe, and the paint drinkers that actually listen to this regurgitation of the industry strike back with the notion of social abandonment. Pretty black and white shit there, but to let music define a culture instead of merely being a part insists loss on any front

_________________
Squadala, we're off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 am

words i liked that your post had: clout, intelligentsia and tripe Razz
Back to top Go down
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch
avatar

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2334
Reputation : 27
Joined In : 2013-04-26
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 am

I ate dictionary.com

_________________
Squadala, we're off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_AWHOUHKN8
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15993
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 4:17 am

I missed a pretty great discussion. I think one can be a general fan of music, and one can most certainly say they appreciate all music. I feel like I fall into that category. If I say a dislike a group's music, it's because it is not as good as other music. So it's all a comparative thing. If I didn't have all of this glorious music that I have in my library, then I would probably be a Nickleback fan. But I don't listen to them, and I'm not a fan, because I have so much more music to listen to that I prefer, and I have a limited amount of time in my life. I wouldn't say I outright hate anything, I think there can be artistic merit to almost everything. For example, i'm not really rap/hip-hop fan but there are a couple tracks I've heard over the years that had some great background music and beats. There have been others where i've been impressed with how the rap rhymes and flows, and yet others where I thought the lyrics were intelligently written. Now just because I don't listen to this music doesn't mean I can't appreciate it or recognize the merit.

I hate Kroegressive cock-rock as much as the next guy, but the point remains that it doesn't pain me to listen to. I don't loathe the listening experience. My opinion is formed solely on how it compares to other stuff I've heard, which has been a vast amount of music. Compared to other "rock" bands like the Foo Fighters, Billy Talent, Incubus, Staind and A Perfect Circle they are uninteresting to me. Now if it weren't for other "rock" bands like those, I still probably wouldn't listen to it because I have blues, indie, folk, country, bluegrass, orchestral (of all styles,) metal (of all styles,) jazz, electronic, classic rock, soul, pop and oldies to listen to. Maybe if all or most of the groups I like in those genres were gone, I would enjoy Nickleback's music. In fact I probably would, because I love music and the thought of not having anything to listen to sucks ass. It's all a comparison thing.

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 5:07 am

axcellent post. those are my feelings as well. they were just to fuzzy for me to see, but upon closer inspection i can see i dont hate cockrock. But when i hear it, im irritated NOT BY THE COCKROCK ITSELF, but by the thought of its unjust fame and the lazy listeners praising it. I agree 100% Axe, i just forgot to examine my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15993
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am

Gravy Gulper wrote:
axcellent post.
I see what you did there

Grave Gulper wrote:
those are my feelings as well. they were just to fuzzy for me to see, but upon closer inspection i can see i dont hate cockrock. But when i hear it, im irritated NOT BY THE COCKROCK ITSELF, but by the thought of its unjust fame and the lazy listeners praising it. I agree 100% Axe,
Exactly. To me, there is absolutely nothing special to their music and to think that they are successful boggles my mind. But, music is subjective I guess... but I still think that they would only be considered a great band to music listeners who don't listen to music. But to anyone who has actually taken the time to explore music, and fully understand how to appreciate it, Nickleback does not come up as one of the legendary bands or top-tiers of music.

Gravy Gulper wrote:
I just forgot to examine my feelings
Let go of your feelings, Luke

_________________

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spineshank155
A Very Classy Extreme Metalhead
avatar

Number of posts : 547
Hedonistic Glory : 2958
Reputation : 9
Joined In : 2011-03-19
Location : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Axe wrote:
I missed a pretty great discussion. I think one can be a general fan of music, and one can most certainly say they appreciate all music. I feel like I fall into that category. If I say a dislike a group's music, it's because it is not as good as other music. So it's all a comparative thing. If I didn't have all of this glorious music that I have in my library, then I would probably be a Nickleback fan. But I don't listen to them, and I'm not a fan, because I have so much more music to listen to that I prefer, and I have a limited amount of time in my life. I wouldn't say I outright hate anything, I think there can be artistic merit to almost everything. For example, i'm not really rap/hip-hop fan but there are a couple tracks I've heard over the years that had some great background music and beats. There have been others where i've been impressed with how the rap rhymes and flows, and yet others where I thought the lyrics were intelligently written. Now just because I don't listen to this music doesn't mean I can't appreciate it or recognize the merit.

I hate Kroegressive cock-rock as much as the next guy, but the point remains that it doesn't pain me to listen to. I don't loathe the listening experience. My opinion is formed solely on how it compares to other stuff I've heard, which has been a vast amount of music. Compared to other "rock" bands like the Foo Fighters, Billy Talent, Incubus, Staind and A Perfect Circle they are uninteresting to me. Now if it weren't for other "rock" bands like those, I still probably wouldn't listen to it because I have blues, indie, folk, country, bluegrass, orchestral (of all styles,) metal (of all styles,) jazz, electronic, classic rock, soul, pop and oldies to listen to. Maybe if all or most of the groups I like in those genres were gone, I would enjoy Nickleback's music. In fact I probably would, because I love music and the thought of not having anything to listen to sucks ass. It's all a comparison thing.

I like quite a bit of different music, but i have noticed that metal has dominated my preferred music taste. I mostly listen to to the kind of music based on my feelings, experiences or what is going on around in the world. Sure metal to me sounds great and it generally helps me to focus on the sound. If something though sounds good to me then i will keep listening to that band or song. I don't necessarily hate hip hop but i am not a huge fan of it so i don't really get too much into it. I like Immortal Technique tho because of the politics with the lyrics. I can listen to an artist like Millionaires, mostly because they are a joke.. i think they do it on purpose though. Sometimes i have to have a bit of lol! in my music library.

You take a band like Slipknot for an example, a poser metal band that is so very hated by metalheads, but i don't think they realize that they are not even attempting to sound metal or have all the traditional makings of a metal band. Even when i listened to artists like Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Dio, Fear Factory, ect.. i thought Slipknot was alright. Granted there are so many problems with the image of the band and they certainly do not write award winning music but being a kid full of angst, rage, depression and overall just hated life (lol there are still aspects of life i hate) so i completely understood the music. Like Nickelback (minus all the fun troll praising i do, mainly on last.fm) Slipknot is just one of those bands that get more attention than they really need to.

Dubstep is another example of societies most hated music genres. I don't hate it but you're not going to find 50 different bands devoted to dubstep either. Metal is more than often portrayed as an evil in the world (although now it's accepted quite more than it was back then). People have different tastes and different expectations out of music. Generally those who don't venture much out of the mainstream style of music either don't know of the plethora of unknown artists or they just don't care to expand their music taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/spineshank155
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith
avatar

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10725
Reputation : 139
Joined In : 2009-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Riffsland

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 2:33 pm

The Buckley guy seems to be correct in assessment of people not being true music fans and more genre or sub-genre fans, but he made some incorrect points. The first issue is that you can't really classify some modern musicians as musicians. They don't know how to play an instrument and their singing is auto-tuned to hell. All they really do is do choreographed dancing and looking pretty. These people are performers, not musicians. The second and most important issue is that he incorporated a logical fallacy into his argument. He said, "if you classify one song as art, they're all art." Assuming the conditional holds true, then yeah, that's fine; however, he followed it up with "if you believe any song is not art, then none of it is art." That right there is a formal logical fallacy. He denied the antecedent, which is something that you cannot do. He should have denied the consequent instead: "if none of it is art, then no song is art." See how that is much less compelling?

As far as pop is concerned, it really isn't its own genre. Rather it tends to be the trending lowest common denominator of popular genres. Right now it's EDM, dubstep, hip-hop, and r&b. If you dig down, you'll probably find something you'll like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Am I the only one that still thinks Buckley's "fan of ___ music" rant is bullocks? If I really loved Salvador Dahli, but he had one painting I loathe out of his hundreds of paintings that I love, am I a fan of Salvador Dahli or an almost-fan of Salvador Dahli?
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4005
Reputation : 58
Joined In : 2010-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Over The Hills And Far Away

PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Gravy Gulper wrote:
Am I the only one that still thinks Buckley's "fan of ___ music" rant is bullocks? If I really loved Salvador Dahli, but he had one painting I loathe out of his hundreds of paintings that I love, am I a fan of Salvador Dahli or an almost-fan of Salvador Dahli?

I was glad I didn't see it that night or I would have gotten mad and would have had to stay up all night. I feel he used to many generalities and infinites in his argument. I'm a music fan that is much more lenient towards one genre, but I'm not a nazi like so many others are. I have blanket dislike for some genres but I don't completely dismiss them when others talk about them. I likes what I likes and I listens to what I likes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You-Tube Opinions   

Back to top Go down
 
You-Tube Opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» LONDON TUBE DRIVERS GO ON 24 HOUR STRIKE
» Unpopular Fame Opinions You Hold
» OPINIONS/COMMENTS on the 3 Jun 2014 NVC Report
» where to get tube for finger feeding
» Philip Cairns

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: