Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review   Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

This is a review of a stand-up comedy album entitled “Shakespeare”. Anthony released this album before he appeared on The Roast of Donald Trump replacing Greg Gerardo. That roast is what got him famous as I thought he was the funniest person, and apparently so did the world because he has gotten pretty famous since. He put out another album and even has his own TV show that is probably not worth that much of your time. But anyways, this was the start of his career, Shakespeare, and it is very funny. All of his jokes will rely on surprising you. This is predictably unpredictable. His timing is spot on and his tone of voice is hilarious. He speaks with a very slow deep voice with a little bit of relaxed aggression. He’s got a radio voice for sure, and uses it to be an asshole. I want to tell you one of the jokes I remember laughing at.
“I live in New York city, girlfriend lives here too. She’s about a 45 minute walk away, it’s not so bad. Anyways one night I get a phone call at about 2am in the morning and it’s my girlfriend. She says “Anthony, you have to help me, my apartment has just been broken into and I just saw the man! I’m hiding in my closet you have to come quick!” I was just filled with adrenaline. And it only took me about 15 minutes………To fall back to sleep.”
He manages to be a jerk to everyone while still not acting hateful or racist. Most of his stories end in one liners. But the way he says things are what makes them funny with that deep calm voice of his

This is the Trump Roast

LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11112
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review   Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm

he's hot and cold with me. he's good on the roasts and his earlier standup, but recently his turned to being offensive for the sake of being offensive because that's now what people expect of him. Its not for the jokes, its more like he's trying to be "Edgy" instead of just BEING edgy if that makes any sense.

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review   Fri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah, which is why I'd like to highlight his first album, and only that because its quite funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review   

Back to top Go down

Anthony Jesilnik, a comedian album review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1