Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25286
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Say you had to pick a team of three animals to battle another group with, what would you choose?

Right away I'd want a Gorilla. Having a guy with good hands would be pretty key, especially if the other team has a bird attacking. If he grabs it, that is all it would take. Speed and strength is crucial.

Hippopotamus. Normally when choosing your pure tank animal you'd want an elephant. But a hippo would be just vicious. Extreme strength and devastating bite. Elephants seem to have a gentle side to them, not saying that their stomp or tusks wouldn't be heavy, but sacrificing a bit of size for some truclence and pugnacity would be very intimidating.

Rhino. It's an armoured tank. Should either animal have its hands full they can rely on the damn rhino to burst into the scene causing hell. My team is all about power and stamina.

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

okay lets see here

First up Golden poison dart frog- this little fella has enough venom to kill 10 adult humans!! plus hes little so could probably hop all over the place and not really be noticed haha

second- the cone snail! He has a pretty little shell but guess what he too is poisonous and has a sharp little tooth where he inject his venom into people and paralyzes them! Now he is still a snail so hes probably not big enough but he then swallows his prey! but for people and things he could just bit them and paralyze them which he has done to people who pick up cone snails, so im sure he can just kill other animals

Last- Cotton mouths! These assholes are pretty poisonous aswell and will just bite anyone...haha

Yeah they are all poisonous I feel like thats the best way to kill someone lmao...its very unsuspecting and they might not even realize its happened and then BAM on the floor dead/dying and then my snake will come and start eating the animals...and the frog will hop all over the place and the snail will bite of pieces of the bodies

Size doesnt matter its how you use it...bahahaha
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 pm

I feel like my Gorilla would not have a problem with your team lol

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm

pfft please....I would have my cotton mouth distract the gorilla while my snail and frog jump on him and poison him and then he would fall over and die. The End.
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10721
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Honey badger

One of, if not the most relentless animals out there. It doesn't matter how big the opposition is, it will always attack. This vicious critter will track you down if you try to run away. It also has a natural immunity to certain venoms.

Kodiak bear

Godless killing machine, can pretty much take down anything with those claws and teeth. Can handle pretty much anything.

Komodo dragon

The secret weapon that ties the whole group together. If the enemy cannot be taken down by brute force or sheer viciousness, then the Komodo dragon's deadly vile bite can take care of business. Sure it may be a little slow, but once its teeth have sunk, it's game over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2330
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Mammoth, giant squid, and vulture

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:18 pm

one of your better thread ideas, Dave. Between Taxman and the gorilla, most of my top picks have been used. But I'm gonna build a WoW PvP team here.

Blue Whale - Tank - Even if he's just sitting on land slowly dying, he's pretty distracting. Its also gonna take awhile to kill him. Lastly, My other animals can be deployed via his mouth or blowhole.

African Elephant - Tank/DPS - What the fuck is going to survive an elephant charge? He'll attract attention too, leaving my leaopard free to mangle your dudes.

Leopard - Stealth/Burst DPS - Tactical brilliance. Speed. Stealthy. Deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

I bloody love WoW <3 haha
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm

What is DPS?

LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11108
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 pm

well if "meanest" is my sole goal here, i would only decide for honey badgers and only honey badgers

id like me some cheetahs though and some hippos would be neat as well.

and if im allowed to venture into the fantasy world

Dragon
Balrog
...Dragon again

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 pm

byd - damage per second haha
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm

But watch out guys here comes Canada

Moose, Beaver, Canadian Goose

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6615
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 am

A Scorpion, A hippo, A bat, A Great White Shark, and A Monkey riding in the pouch of a Kangaroo. Also the Kangaroo is throwing a boomerang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:47 am

I can top that.

Wherewolf - where the hell is he? oh god he's behind us!

lamprey - fuck those things are so creepy. but nothing compared to my last animal.

black people - ...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 am

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6615
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:51 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
But watch out guys here comes Canada

Moose, Beaver, Canadian Goose

I bet more people die from Canadian Goose attacks than any other animal in Canada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

I saw a moose in Nova Scotia once. It was a female moose so it didn't have antlers. But godamn that thing was massive. Would not want to mess with it. It was just off a trail and everyone was quietly walking past it just in case

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Canadian geese are assholes they always bite me when in simply trying to feed them my bread :-(
Back to top Go down
Rumpintime
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 42
Hedonistic Glory : 1507
Joined In : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm

A crackhead, a salt-head and a gay mexican.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

DPS is actually an acronym for "dick punching speed."

We should form a team of Reivas, Taxer666 and me and call it the Satanic Reggaeton Troupe.

Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10721
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

I would be more than okay with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Can I play the necrotrumpet?

Rumpintime
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 42
Hedonistic Glory : 1507
Joined In : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:00 am

Gwonam wrote:
DPS is actually an acronym for "dick punching speed."

We should form a team of Reivas, Taxer666 and me and call it the Satanic Reggaeton Troupe.
There you go. A crack-head, a salt-head and a gay mexican.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Which ones smokes the rocks and which one smokes the cracks? This is too complicated.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?   

Back to top Go down

What is the meanest team of animals you would assemble?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1