Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So I went to canada last month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1151
Hedonistic Glory : 4119
Joined In : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: So I went to canada last month   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Oh yeah, I was supposed to make a topic about my trip up north last month. Sorry it's taken me a bit, didn't get all my pictures and stuff together until today. Figured it'd make the story a bit more interesting.

Now where do I start. Mayhaps with Thea (GeneParmesan). We met in a chat featured on TheRushForum over a year ago and we immediately hit it off. We talked via chat for a few days, then skype, and continued to talk to each other through video chat every day. We went on well into the early hours of the morning (for me at least, being 3 hours ahead). She was unlike any other friend I had. Other than perhaps with GravyGulper, I never had any very strong friendships. I had known many people for years and still had trouble coming up with much to say to them. Yet when I met Thea, we created an unhealthy Turk & JD like friendship. In six months or so, I had developed a friendship stronger than any other I had created in the last 6 years.

We fell for each other early on and we decided we were a couple of some sort right when I started college at UB. Through the next few months there, she really helped me out when I was facing some rather depressing days. My roommate was a druggie who kept me up at night, I couldn't drink or go out much (heart disease, in a relationship, low tolerance for annoying people), and most of the people I befriended at the start of the first semester were quickly slipping away at the start of the second. I had Thea and one other friend (Dan) to help me through this then. When I wasn't able to see Dan, I always had Thea to confide in. She made sure I was up to date with my work and cheered me up on days I was feeling terrible. After continuing our conversations for almost a year, I had decided that I should invest in a trip over to see her.

Only she lived about 3000 miles away. I'm here in Upstate New York while she was a continent away in Vancouver, BC. I didn't care much about the distance, I had never connected with anyone the way I had with her so I decided it was worth it. If I had this much fun just talking to someone through a computer screen, I knew it would be above and beyond in person. The only problem was I didn't have much money so my options for travel were very limited. Since passports cost about $160, I bought an enhanced drivers license. The enhanced license only lets me travel by land or sea across the border so flying wasn't an option (also because of the price). I looked at trains and found that they cost the same as flying. All that was left was the bus. It cost about $250 to bus across the country and back. I figured Thea was worth it and I had always wanted to go out west and to see the country.

Well I got on the bus in Rochester, NY and from there made it to Buffalo, then to Dayton, OH. Until then, the trip was great. The buses were brand new with wifi and outlets so I could use my laptop and talk to a few friends on facebook,etc. The seats were alright and it was a very comfortable ride until then. Once I stopped in Dayton, I was transferred to a bus that has been in service since the early 90's. The driver made jokes about how shitty this bus was. A terrible hissing sound came about every time we sped up a little, parts of the panels inside were dangling from the side of the bus, the bathroom door refused to shut, and some seats had unknown liquids on them. Though this sounds typical, it was a bit unsettling for me since the buses prior were in such good shape. I read a book until I got to Indianapolis (Side note: Indiana is a rather dull state. More dull states coming as I go further west). After that stop, someone finally used the bathroom with the crap door, and the stench from that lingered in the bus for the next 5 hours or so until we made it to St. Louis.

Side note, I should mention this massive woman from Maine that was on the bus. She had lost her luggage with her house keys and meds in it. She was rather annoying and complained about everything at every stop. She had reason to due to her luggage, but wouldn't shut up about how she was getting her lawyer and how she was going to sue the hell out of Greyhound. Also, she would be on national news and everyone would hear her story. Despite Greyhound mentioning on their website and their tickets that luggage is our responsibility and that you should carry all important items with you at all times in carry on luggage. They would reimburse you about $200 worth of stuff if they lost it.

Well once we made it to St. Louis, it was 90 outside and very humid. But I was just glad to get off that bus. We sat there and waited for about 2 hours for the next bus to come up. I was glad to have a break and have wifi and   the ability to charge my phone again. After sitting around a bit, they lined us all up to board the next bus, and to our horror, in came the shit bus. We got back on and sat there with the bus off for 40 minutes. It turned into a sweatbox and they couldn't get it to start. Then once they got it to start, they couldn't turn off the emergency brake. We sat there and waited. We finally got rolling 45 minutes behind schedule, but thankfully our driver was a nice guy and pulled some strings to make sure we got to Kansas City on time and with a new bus. Also, when we rode through Missouri, the massive woman had a heart attack at a rest stop so she left in an ambulance and we kept going. No idea what happened to her.

Made it to Kansas City, and from there I finally got some sleep. I'd been awake ever since Rochester and it'd probably been a good 30-something hours. Woke up at the tail end of Kansas, god that was a boring state.

Got to Denver at the last second, was seated next to this girl that became more of a bitch each time I spoke to her. She was nice at first, but then started making fun of me for a variety of reasons. First, it was my fascination with the Rocky's since I had never seen them before, then me texting my parents to let them know I still had my stuff and was alright, then me refusing to cuddle with her on the way there. At that point I asked the guy in front of me if I could switch seats with him. The 4 year old was better company anyways. Some guy asked why I was going out west and I told him about Thea. That brought me even more ridicule from the girl behind me until the guy in front got up and started yelling at her and defended me.

Since I'm going on too much about getting there, I'll just sum up the rest quickly. Oregon was pretty cool. Lots of nice rocky cliffs, Washington was pretty neat as well. Seattle was a gorgeous city, then quickly made it to Vancouver and met up with Thea and her mother at the station. Will write more later about being there if anyone's interested.

tl;dr, I went across the country on a bus, here are some pics.

Windmills in Wyoming

Sum big hills

Mountains in Oregon

Mountain in Washington

Seattle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR
Ninja Viking Lord of the Pit of Despair and Stuff

Number of posts : 7797
Hedonistic Glory : 11226
Joined In : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:03 pm

dude you had yourself some adventure man.  kinda jealous. washington looks gorgeous

View user profile http://myspace.com/halloflor
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25404
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:14 pm

You're going to remember this trip for the rest of your life. Awesome story, can't wait to hear more

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16107
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 am

You're dull! Don't come back to Indiana!

Just kidding, if you ever come by Indiana again hit me up! Sounds like an epic trip. The concept of being on a bus for a journey like that sounds horrible, but it would still be an amazing experience. Especially if there is somebody you really care about waiting for you.

Also I've never been out west before. I'd really like to do something similar, but at my own pace. That way I can spend more time at the destinations that I care about rather than being in a rush.

You should write up a bit more about your trip and what all you guys did. Sounds neat as Hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Let's see. I should probably pick this back up. When I arrived that the bus station, I had been traveling for about 80 hours. I slept for maybe 5. Yet when I got there I was still quite awake. Even back in Colorado, I was doing jumping jacks at the rest stop. I was so fueled with adrenaline the whole time, I never felt tired. (Also, pic of drive-through liquor store in Colorado stop)

But once I got into Vancouver it started to hit me. I was worried that I'd fall asleep before the stop and miss it by a few stops. Yet once I got off, I met up with Thea and her mother as I mentioned earlier. We drove to her home and Thea and I hung out in her room for a little bit. It was very surreal. I was right in front of someone I had been speaking to for over a year through a computer screen. Now she was actually in front of me, speaking clearly, no lag or blurry screen. Though I was exhausted from the trip and it was 2am there, we stayed up for hours talking until I finally decided to go to sleep as the sun started to rise.

The first day was mostly us getting used to each other. We hung out and watched some movies and went out to Vancouver's Waterfront.

To ride one of these on a tour of the city costs $350. I got to go across the country and back for less than that

Then on the second we decided to go out and see the city. Being an American, I had never had the fine Canadian delicacy known as poutine. It was fine, then we were off to Stanley Park. There we walked along the Seawall for a few hours. The view was amazing. I walked up the beach to touch the water, just so I could have been in both the Pacific and Atlantic in my lifetime. There were about 8 or 9 cargo ships anchored in the waterfront and it was quite beautiful. Also, a bunch of Inuksuit were along the path.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm sure there are picture limits per post so I'm splitting this up a bit. While walking on the Seawall, we realized at some point that there didn't seem to be an end. We walked for hours and there seemed to be a quite a bit of walking left. We decided on an alternate route and ended up right at the Lions Gate Bridge. Since we figured we made it this far, maybe we were willing to go a go a little further

Though I did spend about 2 weeks there, it is a little difficult to remember exactly what happened each day. I'm mostly using the pictures I have as a guide. So excuse me for not having a day-by-day account of my adventure out there. But aside from going to the seawall, we went to a suspension bridge up in North Vancouver and that was fun.

I went to visit her grandparents with her as well as perhaps the rest of her family. We spent a lot of time hanging around inside, just enjoying one another's company. I didn't care that every day wasn't some big romantic activity or anything, I was just happy to be there. We sat around watching movies, Rush concert DVDs (We had tickets to see them later on and were preparing ourselves), and went on several walks together.

A week after I got there, we were able to go see Rush, our favorite band. It seemed like it was quite a nice that they would be in Vancouver around the time I was set to visit and seeing as we met on a Rush forum, we got to see the band that was responsible for our being together. We got to the arena around 12pm because Thea had made a rather amazing poster of the band. After hanging around the arena for a little bit, we found a roadie that helped pass the poster backstage for the band to sign. Not everyone had arrived yet so we hung around behind the arena for them. There were quite a few One Direction fans that were hanging around there as well. As shown in the pic above, One Direction was set to play on the 27th. Rush was there on the 26th. The fans outside the arena either had the date wrong or they thought the band was hanging out here to stay the night or something. I saw one of them crawl into the bushes near a tour bus as if to jump out the moment someone got out. I had to break it to her friends that she was likely about to jump at a 60 year old man.

After waiting a bit backstage with the other fans, someone from management came out and gave us all some guitar picks. She later came out and told us to try getting the poster after the show. Eh, tired of writing for tonight. I'll try to finish this soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Such a good story man, I just want to hear it all day.
Questions: At any point did you ask yourself; what if something goes wrong and I'm stuck here?
How did her parents feel about this? And yours for that matter?
When do you plan on seeing each other again?
What did you think of our poutine eh? Forgot that its an exclusive of ours.
Biggest surprise of the trip?
What was going through your mind on the way home?
How long it take to be comfortable there?

Man I would've totally cried on the way home no lie

laydee
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 63
Hedonistic Glory : 1648
Joined In : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 pm

This is so romantical it should be a Nicholas sparks book
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm

all the things byd asked plus explain how those rocks are defying gravity

GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Oh sorry guys. Internet has been down for the last 2 days. Couldn't do anything about it. Will try to answer it later tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Also, was planning to answer everything in the last part of this so it doesn't give any spoilers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh true, yeah don't tell me how it ends dude. I want to know if you made it back okay

GeneParmesan
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 42
Hedonistic Glory : 1730
Joined In : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 pm

LOR wrote:
all the things byd asked plus explain how those rocks are defying gravity
Stuck together with Maple Syrup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Oh true, yeah don't tell me how it ends dude. I want to know if you made it back okay
For all you know I could be in Saskatchewan and may be trying to find my way home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am

The Rush show was amazing. I was able to see Rush at the beginning of their tour in October. It was probably one of the best shows I've ever been to. And this one was even better. Not only was I able to see my favorite band, I was able to see them with my best friend, someone who enjoyed them even more (Also, I got the alternate setlist). We went full I Love You Man during the show. We were able to outdo the other obnoxious fans. Though I will give credit to the guy who stood and danced the entire time behind us. He was quite a trooper. The band sounded great compared to their latest live releases. Instead of a greatest hits setlist, they played about 40 minutes of their new album and a bunch of 80's deep cuts. Though the show was good, I started to lose it in the middle of the second set. Thea and I had stood outside the arena to get her poster signed for hours in the hot sun. I had nothing to drink other than some fine caffeinated Pepsi and started to become dizzy and lightheaded near the end. It wasn't until the encore when I was able to get back into it (And ended up air guitaring myself in the nuts during 2112). After the show, we ran to the back of the arena and true to her word, the woman from management came out with the poster signed to Thea. She told us the band really liked it and we went back to Thea's where we collapsed.

Here's a couple more selfies of us. Those never get boring right?

Oh and did I mention she's a hell of an artist?

And another favorite of mine....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:36 am

Well the concert was on a Friday and I was leaving the following Monday. The weekend sped by. We hung out with her family all day Saturday and went to see Monster's University on Sunday. I wasn't even aware that I would be leaving until I was in her mother's car with her on the way to the bus station. All of a sudden my legs were broken and I was thrown into a feelchair. I was hit by a wave of emotion once I realized that I was actually leaving her. My time in Vancouver is probably the happiest I've ever been, or at least it's the longest I've ever been that happy. We had incredible chemistry together and I had so much fun while I was there. Vancouver was an escape for me from some of the things bothering me in NY. Right before I left several members of my family were fighting illness and I had to deal with preparing for another year at UB, a place that had broken me and made me miserable for the last 2 semesters. Thea was there to help me through them and will likely continue to starting Saturday. But I was about to face a 3 day trip on a bus through a rather unknown territory. The stops were more frequent and the schedule was likely to make me late and miss a few bus or two, especially in Alberta's stations(Greyhound's policy is "tough shit, wait a day until the next bus). So I was less than thrilled about that.
We were both teary eyed in the bus station as we waited in line to speak to guy at the information desk. And it was lucky that we spoke to him because he told us that the flooding in Alberta had fucked their bus schedules there. The guy told me that if I was to board that bus, I would be stuck at a station in Calgary for 12 hours and that he didn't want me to have to deal with that so he pushed my ticket back 12 hours since at least in Vancouver I had a place to stay. We decided to go out into North Vancouver and have Fish and chips with gravy, then we went back to her place to watch movies until I had to go. At some point, her mother suggested I try AirCanada for she was worried about my well-being on the way back. The prices were cheaper and I could fly to Toronto for less than what I had in my bank account (emergency trip funds in case I got stuck there). I bought a ticket and was able to stay an extra 3 days. I could then jump back on the bus in Toronto and ride it to Buffalo. I also had a friend in Toronto that I knew via PSN who was able to pick me up at the airport and drive me to Downtown Toronto.

The next three days flew by. We watched movies, and went out to a restaurant that specialized in poutine. We had it with Montreal beef shredded on top. It was probably one of the best meals I had there. Poutine is a food that would definitely sell well in the US. McDonalds should pick it up. Wisconsin may have it already, who knows.

When we went to the airport to board the flight, the flood of emotions I had earlier weren't as strong. I had more time to prepare for this and I wasn't facing another 80 hours of solitude to be sad about leaving one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. We hugged and kissed goodbye and I boarded my flight to Toronto. Had never flown before, but didn't really care. Some girl in front me was screaming as the plane landed. When I got to Toronto, I was able to meet up with my friend and he brought me to the Hard Rock Cafe. Not only was I disappointed with their lack of Rush (The biggest band in that city), they had pretty crappy food for their rather high prices. Don't go there. We hung out in the city for a little bit and then he left me to stay at the station. I had to be there for a good 6 hours so I watched Breaking Bad on my computer until the bus came. I rode it through the night to Rochester where my dad came in about 20 minutes later to pick me.

Side note: not 4 minutes before he walked in, some guy tied up his arm and did heroin in front of everyone

And now I've been back for the last 21 days putting off writing this out of laziness, forgetting about it, etc. But overall I had the time of my life. We still skype daily and I love her very much. The trip was worth waiting over a year to meet her and only reinforced our relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 am

Okay, Q&A time.

At any point did you ask yourself; what if something goes wrong and I'm stuck here?
I had planned ahead for that. I had money in my bank that would have ensured a plane back at any time. Air Canada allows you to schedule a flight less than 24 hours before it takes off for no additional cost.

How did her parents feel about this? And yours for that matter?
Her parents really didn't care. They were just happy that she found someone nice and respectful. They trusted her. Also mine were a bit skeptical at first but since I had thought it out for a while and had saved my money, they didn't mind.

When do you plan on seeing each other again?
We have plans for either January or next July. We have no problems waiting another year. And since this visit went so well, either may be able to stay much longer than a week and a half.

What did you think of our poutine eh? Forgot that its an exclusive of ours.
See above

Biggest surprise of the trip?
Vancouver's beauty and that massive woman on the bus who had a heart attack.

What was going through your mind on the way home?
Dammit, I left my headphones in Thea's room. Now I can't watch Full Metal Jacket. I wasn't all sad and thinking about her on the way back as bad as that sounds. Due to the crappy feelings we had all day Monday, I got it out of my system.

How long it take to be comfortable there?
I was only a little uncomfortable the first night. Once I woke up the next morning, it seemed as if we had always been together.

explain how those rocks are defying gravity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuksuk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 am

What a godamn adventure. If I was still in Toronto I would have totally picked you up- unreal story.

So much could've gone wrong and instead it all pretty much went great
What was Gravy doing there?

Edit- Hah! You meant actually gravy. Thought you casually met up with GravyGulper because he happened to be there too and you didn't mention it until now

laydee
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 am

That is soooo cute!!! I love it I am such a romantic...man I would have been crying like a baby having to say bye if it was David! You guys are awesome and tough to be waiting out a year! Im glad you liked poutine its the best ever! Mcdonalds in Quebec has poutine lol, they also have poutine in vendin machines in Quebec Weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Poutine in a vending machine? I can only imagine the girth that would come out of that

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16107
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm

What a legendary tale. Sounds like a trip of a lifetime, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laydee
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Poutine in a vending machine? I can only imagine the girth that would come out of that
Alyssa wanted it but I told her not too because shed probably get ill and it was a 6 hour train ride back home

I have a question...When you see each other next will you be going to BC again or is she going to come visit you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 pm

She's likely coming here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOR

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:06 pm

that was just a wikipedia article.... those rocks shouldn't be standing in that manner... they should be falling... LOOK AT THEM.. I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

also happy ending! yay

laydee
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

oh thats nice you guys can take it in turns (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Whats more likely to happen? You moving to Vancouver- or her moving to Buffalo?

GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:38 pm

We aren't thinking about that at all. We both have at least 4 years of schooling and whatnot later. I'm not planning on staying in either city. I'll likely see where I can get a job first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Did you bring any souvenirs home that active the feel train?

GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Did you bring any souvenirs home that active the feel train?
I had a Rush t-shirt Thea let me have and it smelled a lot like her home when I wore it. That brought back some nostalgic feelins. I miss her yeah, but I haven't really felt bad about it much since I left. I'm used to our digital relationship and in about 3 months, I'll get to see her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 am

Oh yeah, Thea's comin here to visit in a little less than 3 weeks to bring in the new year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:06 am

You guys should visit me

That's really cool man good to hear. Is she flying/busing?
What is the plan this time around?

Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2448
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 am

They invented molecular transportation devices, clearly. In all earnest, this seems like the most genuine thing I've seen in people. Almost makes me want to hope.

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey asshole. I didnt even know you made this thread. Some of these pics are excellent. When Gene shows up, we should have our own American wine and cheese. With blackjack and hookers.
Back to top Go down
GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Gravy Gulper wrote:
Hey asshole. I didnt even know you made this thread. Some of these pics are excellent. When Gene shows up, we should have our own American wine and cheese. With blackjack and hookers.
You didn't? I thought you read it a while ago. That's why I never talked about it. It also makes me upset that you never asked about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:36 pm

i did axe. and you were like, "ill post it later". later snuck past me like a jewish burglar.
Back to top Go down
LOR

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 pm

gravy we need to chill, we only live like 2 hours away from each other.

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 pm

what? honestly yeah we do. it would be high times in low places, man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:31 pm

You guys are 3-4 hours from me as well. Probably more because I don't know where I'm going

LOR

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:35 pm

we should chill guys! I'll bring beer or something, or mead. we'll get mead. byds allergic to beer

GuyIncognito
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So I went to canada last month   Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 am

Now like 15 days or so till whats her face gets here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic