Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Has anyone been in a fight before?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25234
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

I've watched two: one was a one sided attack, the other was a one on one brawl that I believe I told here before

Wha happened?

Gwonam
Mr. Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

Number of posts : 650
Hedonistic Glory : 2278
Joined In : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 am

It isn't a fight by any means, but when I was 17, having a decent enough day when this douchebag spilled Sprite all over my nice shirt I had folded neatly on top of my books. I was waiting for the bus to come drag me from one school to the next (I went to a vocational school after my high school hours were over), and this guy's... inexplicably dancing around and goofing off. Suddenly, the cap on his drink flies off and his shit saturated my books, but what pissed me off the most was the fact he ruined my shirt.

I only pushed him - not enough to cause any damage - but when he fell, he landed backward into a support beam, cracked his head open, got up to try to retaliate but fell back down. I almost felt bad, but fuck that guy. I got on the bus and he was none the wiser, which suited me just fine because I never saw him after that day and I'll bet he never saw me. I don't even know if he actually went to that school.

breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am

This is a story of a fight I, and most of my grade witnessed.

Two of my friends got into an argument during class. And the sad thing is - some guy was filming this and he created a well edited video of the whole event and he really made fun of both of them in it. It first started with name calling and they started kicking each other under their desks. When lunch came they went outside and we formed a huge group around them. The Korean kid was quite foreign and I don't think he felt comfortable at any point, he barely knew English and the other was a friend of mine who was prone to tell you to fuck yourself but it was purely harmless. Anyways I didn't hear what they were talking about but the Korean kid punched the other guy twice in the face with a solid hit and my friend did not fight back. He just covered his face with his hands afterwards. The fight was broke up after that. Both of the kids looked very shook up and unhappy. I went to speak to the Korean kid and he looked on the verge of tears. He tried to talk to me and nothing really came out other than "Hey...Dave"

This would have been the end of it had that guy not made a video out of it.

The whole school saw it. It was called "The Korean vs The Flamer". My friend had red hair.
It was pure bullying no question about it.

The video played some kind of fighting video game music and had a small "character bio" at the start showing a still frame of them and a description. With the Korean kid the video was edited to read his height and weight and his "interests" of rice and noodles no doubt.

For the flamer they showed a picture of him edited with him dressed as a nazi and listed several video games that filled up the entire screen to make him look like a geek. Then he filmed the fight and everyone seen in the video was called into the office to speak to police. I wasn't in the film so I wasn't called but many people there were called. Students from every grade watched it in there class as they recognize the people in it. Eventually teachers saw it and that was the end of that.

The guy who made the video and the Korean kid were suspended for 40 school days. Which was a real tragedy for the Korean guy. Then on myspace (Facebook wasn't used yet) the school's jocks would post on both of their walls boasting them saying that they would back them up in the future if they fought again. Which is every type of douchebag imaginable as they never wanted to experience that again.

The video maker was indefinitely the worst party involved. The two that fought were simply two dudes in high school getting aggressive with each other but they were friends but they really did not want that to happen. The video maker wasn't even friends with either as well.

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6563
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 am

First day of University I fought one of my floor mates in res. I pretty much never talked to him after that day. Burning bridges day one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:11 pm

TheskyisblueFTW wrote:
First day of University I fought one of my floor mates in res. I pretty much never talked to him after that day. Burning bridges day one.

Oh snap man. Going to need moar details

Why did you fight?
Did you land a hit?

TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6563
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:10 pm

He was being really rude to everyone I told him to stop so then he tried to choke me so I kicked him in the chest. It was over after that. He was such an asshole. I don't know why anyone liked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10669
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:53 pm

I was bullied a lot when I was a kid, so I would often get into fights with them even though they were bigger. Then I had a growth spurt in middle school and was suddenly about a foot taller than everyone else. Some kid tried to fight me during that time and I just did the cartoony hold them back by pushing my hand against their head so they couldn't swing at me. That was the last fight I ever got into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10336
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:21 pm

I am a tiny 5'10", wear glasses, and talk a lot of shit, it's fun to fight lol. Had my ass beat a few times in Army Combatives as well, just fun to fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been in a fight before?   

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been in a fight before?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1